IGNORED

1 Man = Massive Difference Today

cheshire_red

Nope bt Sarah should change her username from SarahB to Brookslefttesticle. Can't say the right one as thats where his brains are.. SORRY

I think you should shut up. He is a perfectly intelligent person.

I think he was effective when he was switched out to the left side of midfield on Saturday. Brooks and Jevo uptop with Enoch out on the left works as was proved last Tuesday night when Brooks came on and it was proved again on Sat so this is what i think we need to start with against Millwall.

Attacking wise maybe, defensively Enoch is a liability. I think he's given away 2 peanalties this season and his tracking back is well......

I think it's harsh to bring Brooker back straight away. We've done quite well without him so I'd have him as a sub again for Millwall.

To be fair, Enoch's scored a couple from left wing. Obviously we need to play all our players in the position which they are most effective in. With the current team we have, we need a left footed player on the left wing. This basically leaves Jevo and Enoch (or maybe Woody), and both are currently on a decent bit of form. I think I'd prefer Enoch on the left wing out of those 2, because he's pacey, skilful and can come in at the back post and win headers. From having real striker problems when they were injured, we've now got 3 players who are, in effect, undropable.

(That last bit's going to get some people who disagree I bet!)

It's a fair shout but defensively???

Personally (When Brooker is actually fit so maybe 4-5 games) I'd like to see Jevo in the hole Brooks and Enoch up front and then a midfield trio of Skuse, Brown and either Noble/Johnson.

I know that leaves us very narrow but we have some excellent attacking fullbacks and with Skuse prowling in front of the back 4 with Brown running here there and everywhere and Nobles passing the ball about like the midfield maeastro he is.

Grow up!!

Sigh.

How about we all grow up, and give the Steve Brooker obsession a rest for now.

I speak for alot of users on this board when I say we've all had enough of it.

Now please. Enough.

Archived