IGNORED

Daddys Son

You Know I Am Right

right, bit pi55ed now but anyway here goes..... went today thought lee johnson was a waste of space (especially with noble on the bench), not saying anyone shone out but lee johnson has under-performed for a while now.

basically just want to know would you play L. Johnson if you were in charge yes or no?

Yes

Yes.

Johnson was very good second half and put in as much as anyone first half. One of our best players today, it's just it seems people are looking for an easy target. I admit that he has been poor recently, giving away possession in crucial areas. BUT his passing was excellent today, and if he plays well, then you should praise him, not criticise him surely?

Yes i would i believe when he is on top form he pulls the strings in the middle of midfield and as he proved today even if he doesn't play his best he can find them magical passes that win us the game, so yes i would still play him!!!

Um yes, LJ was great in the second half, but (I honestly think) Carey was the diifference in the 2nd half.

Yes.

Johnson was very good second half and put in as much as anyone first half. One of our best players today, it's just it seems people are looking for an easy target. I admit that he has been poor recently, giving away possession in crucial areas. BUT his passing was excellent today, and if he plays well, then you should praise him, not criticise him surely?

Agree totally........... LJ is just an easy target for some people

Yes.

As for his performance today, well it was not good in the first half, but good in the second and his passing caused Cheltenham problems.

He's had off days, as creative players always will, but he is the creative heart of the team that has got us where we are.

right, bit pi55ed now but anyway here goes..... went today thought lee johnson was a waste of space (especially with noble on the bench), not saying anyone shone out but lee johnson has under-performed for a while now.

basically just want to know would you play L. Johnson if you were in charge yes or no?

Yes I would. Get off the blokes back.

It'd be a brave Sgt Johnson to leave his son out this weekend,

- would you want to go home & explain to the missus why you'd upset her son at work, & stopped his bonuses? ..phew I wouldnt, imagine the atmosphere in the Johnson household on Christmas Day.. be worse than getting the silent treatment on matchdays at AG.. GJ would be stuffing himself instead of the turkey! :)

I may be in a minority of two here but I think he needs to be rested and Noble bought in alongside Russell or Skuse. Our midfield is being over-run almost every week - the possession statistics prove it and it shows what a great fighting spirit and never say die attitude there is in the squad that we continue to win games or avoid defeat with only 40-45% possession in the 90 minutes - even so, I think the midfield needs freshening up and so does Lee Johnson by sitting out a few games.

I may be in a minority of two here but I think he needs to be rested and Noble bought in alongside Russell or Skuse. Our midfield is being over-run almost every week - the possession statistics prove it and it shows what a great fighting spirit and never say die attitude there is in the squad that we continue to win games or avoid defeat with only 40-45% possession in the 90 minutes - even so, I think the midfield needs freshening up and so does Lee Johnson by sitting out a few games.

I'm not too sure how relevent the less than 50% posession figure is. I haven't done any research but it seems to me that teams regularly win games whilst having less of the ball than their opponent.

Lee Johnson should not start. After 2 or 3 good games he has been absolutely average now for over a month.

I'm fed up with people saying he is the 'easy target' - Fact is if he don't perform, Drop him!

People on here say he is our best attacking midfielder, If thats the case we have problems! How many has he scored?

Brown . Russell . Noble or Skuse . Murray

Lee Johnson should not start. After 2 or 3 good games he has been absolutely average now for over a month.

I'm fed up with people saying he is the 'easy target' - Fact is if he don't perform, Drop him!

People on here say he is our best attacking midfielder, If thats the case we have problems! How many has he scored?

Brown . Russell . Noble or Skuse . Murray

But he did perform yesterday..........so what's your point?

But he did perform yesterday..........so what's your point?

My point! He has been average for quite some time.

An ok game yesterday should'nt mean he keeps his place for another 2 months.

I really do hope he improves to be the player all Yeovil fans say he was, Judging by him so far he is'nt that great.

Archived