IGNORED

Does Gary Johnson like us?

mossey

Ok, all you Johnson moaners. Who else is better that we could realistically attract?

Correct. don't make him the messiah though does it.

At the time we got GJ, he was by far the majority of the fans choice to become the next manager. At present he has only been in charge for 17 months. He has yet been able to get the 'squad' he desires but has been active in every transfer window that has opened and made loans when not.

Not mine and quite probably quite a few others too.

For once we have and need stability within the club and GJ has yet even complete a full season with this club which was on the verge of relegation!

We played far better during that period than we are now.

We are 4th, with a group of palyers who actually play for each other and not for themselves.

Allegedly, and some players are garanteed a game no matter how out of form they are.

Why then do people act like glorified witch-hunters in hope of forcing Johnson out or in hope of being able to change his methods of management? If I was him i'd personally think '**** it'. 99% of the time I am so proud to be a BCFC fan amongst friends that support other higher placed football side. 1% of the time I feel like an idiot due to some complete prats who 'speak' on behalf of everybody by bullying and shouting their mouths off and I don't just mean this forum!

Who said anyone wants him out. I have just stated hes not the messiah, and that hes fk all special. and he lacks man management skills to the the least, this aint a dodgy market stall in Watford

If we are all in the effort of 'believing' why don't we take a moment to 'remember' what has happened in the past 5/6 seasons and then lets see how bad we have it.

You may be a beleiver, but I'm not, and I'm far far the only one

Arny/Red to the World/Ashtonsmate

I'm sorry my little post caused such a problem.

I will of course now refrain from posting until tomorrow at the very least...I do have Captain Hook to visit for a couple of bevvies tonight...and I am rather hoping Wendy might be up for a bit of fun...

lucky for you guys you'll be at the game tomorrow...I of course will be listening on world up here in the frozen North...If they don't cock it up again...

Get behind the team tomorrow particularly Wilson...(and GJ of course)

Yes RTTW we will disagree as to the GJ's ability...and I'm sure we will remember to remind each other at the end of the season

:englandsmile4wf:

Couldn't care less whether he likes us. He will never be a city fan and for all the things he has done I will never like him. Getting us promoted won't change my view one bit. Hope he reads this and realises how much I despise him.

Said my piece, shan't be back to answer all the happy clapper responses. Good night.

I'm shamelessly flooding from Subland with slight alterations for the kids and the PCers. These are my thoughts:

I have to admit some of the stories I'm reading regarding the bloke I have found alarming, but what's all this 'liking' nonsense about? I don't see it's relevance. Putting BCFC on the Footballing map is what I see as relevant.

He's not going to be around for long anyway, he'll either fail, be given no sympathy and be gone or succeed and bugger off somewhere to continue his own journey of self promotion hopfully having left solid foundations for the next bloke.

Can we please not let any personal nonsense get in the way of it all?

Or if it's just a case of letting of steam over the SB dabarcle plus other things (for some) then get on with it quickly and get over it.

I liked Wilson, I liked Tinman, I even liked Benny, 'liking' has got nout to do with it, what are we? soft?

I was going to start on a 'we may as well try and support the bloke for BCFC's sake' one man crusade but sod it.

I swear there's blatent cockneeism going on too. I've lived in London, I knew some sound Londoners - like brothers they were, and I knew some right..... how can I put it on here? nasty pieces of work. Same as Bristolians.

Arny/Red to the World/Ashtonsmate

I'm sorry my little post caused such a problem.

I will of course now refrain from posting until tomorrow at the very least...I do have Captain Hook to visit for a couple of bevvies tonight...and I am rather hoping Wendy might be up for a bit of fun...

lucky for you guys you'll be at the game tomorrow...I of course will be listening on world up here in the frozen North...If they don't cock it up again...

Get behind the team tomorrow particularly Wilson...(and GJ of course)

Yes RTTW we will disagree as to the GJ's ability...and I'm sure we will remember to remind each other at the end of the season

:englandsmile4wf:

Your a good man REDOXO good poster too, glad you can see you understand what Redtotheworld said to you was just decent good fun and humour. Nothing else mate, certainly not a rude gesture.

To be honest it made me laugh, love those one/two worded replys, there the funniest.

Quite a few with that sort of wit on here.

Good on you pal..Arn

Archived