IGNORED

Johnson going?

icamanicity

One things changed. City fans don't worship him like we did. Not a criticism but he's more likely to get annoyed at the "support" from you than ever he did at Huish Park.

A fickle bunch us city fans.....mark my words, as soon as word spreads about a possible departure for Gary he will get the support he deserves.

One things changed. City fans don't worship him like we did. Not a criticism but he's more likely to get annoyed at the "support" from you than ever he did at Huish Park.

And what kind of position are you in to say that bright sparks?

Have you been to every City game this season?

At the end of the Coventry game there was an abundance of praise for GJ.

The difference between when he was at Yeovil was he knew he was at a "small town club" with a small fan base and no investment.

I am sure he believes that this time next season we will be above Coventry in the league, with a better average attendance, so has no intentions to leave.

I don't think theres any chance of him leaving.

My point is that in him staying it will show some sort of loyalty to the cause, and for that the fans should start to sing his praises, and start to believe in what he is doing down at the gate.

Loyalty to the 'Gary Johnson & Family' course only I'm afraid.

Let's not kid ourselves here, he'll stay with City as long as it suits him to stay at City, that's not to say I don't support him whilst he's at City, that's just Football management for you. Forget all this 'loyalty to the course' nonsense chap.

Loyalty to the 'Gary Johnson & Family' course only I'm afraid.

Let's not kid ourselves here, he'll stay with City as long as it suits him to stay at City, that's not to say I don't support him whilst he's at City, that's just Football management for you. Forget all this 'loyalty to the course' nonsense chap.

'Loyalty to the course' ?....We talking horse racing now are we?

i was told once "you never know what you've got, untill it's gone".

This country lass hippy type bird preached the same message http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwb42slW3uc...ted&search= , the great man Bob Dylan done it once too I believe, more environmental incentives were at hand at the time than GJ appreciation but hey-ho, some memo's stick, man.

open the east end

cheshir red, that avator, sums it all up really - what a tit that bloke is!!

He's not finished the job here yet!

Although they are in the championship, we just beat them 0-2, if I were him I would give it a wide berth.

Didn't he say he would only leave Yeovil for two clubs? apparently us and another unamed club (probably Watford or West Ham!?)

don't worry guys he is scared to manage a big club so he wil be with you for a while :whistle2:

don't worry guys he is scared to manage a big club so he wil be with you for a while :whistle2:

Have you heard anything about Leon Best coming to City? has the missing 4,000 who came to watch City been back yet? Is Russell Slade being sent to Coventry? spoke to a few of their fans tuesday and he would be a popular choice. :whistle2:

Have you heard anything about Leon Best coming to City? has the missing 4,000 who came to watch City been back yet? Is Russell Slade being sent to Coventry? spoke to a few of their fans tuesday and he would be a popular choice. :whistle2:

1-1 :laugh: sorry 2-1 bartol honest mate he is scared to take over a big club derby coventry all came in fro him at yeovil i think he prefers the comfy zone of a smaller club living in the past history as we were as a non league side only 4 seasons ago regarding slade good luck to him if he can better his self i don't think he will be scared unlike a certain MR johnson who as you no does not no how to deal with big name players. :pacifier:

Archived