IGNORED

Giant red foam hands

Jay

Foam hands. Can you get them on the NHS like stainless steel knees, replacement hips and glass eyes?

By the way, I'm 53 so my priorities might be a bit different than you youngsters!

Guest mesa boogie

Hi, My Name is Ray Lafanga and welcome to this UK Soccerball Playoff Match Live from Ashtown Gate. In the Red today are Bristol Soccerball Robins and they will be facing Middleland Red Socks wearing their alternative White Jerseys. Joining me in the studio is Jack Bauer.

Hi, My Name is Ray Lafanga and welcome to this UK Soccerball Playoff Match Live from Ashtown Gate. In the Red today are Bristol Soccerball Robins and they will be facing Middleland Red Socks wearing their alternative White Jerseys. Joining me in the studio is Jack Bauer.

That's the first of many who will be finding this funny.......please cancel the Foam Hands.....PLEASE!!! :pray:

Why??? aren't people allowed to have a laugh anymore???

You really want other fans to be taking the pi$$ out of you for being 20 years behind?

You carry on mate.....some of us saw this the first time around.

Have fun......

Basically the Supporters Trust and the Supporters Club are two different things, with different aims and objectives.

Now wheres that foam hand???

ah, sorry I see now, so your on the board of the Supporters Club? aren't you the gang that run the dolman?

Guest mesa boogie
God help us!

I'll phone Dave Prowse now.....see if he's still got his Darth Vador kit :disapointed2se:

Thats the half time entertainment sorted!

Prowse battles Buggers

Do you know someone from the local community that really needs there arm sabred off to teach them a lesson? Well write to us and they could win the chance to battle Darth himself. All swines that battle with Darth will receive a shirt signed by the playing squad (excluding Lee Johnson who's home school teacher is yet to teach him how to write).

Thats the half time entertainment sorted!

Prowse battles Buggers

Do you know someone from the local community that really needs there arm sabred off to teach them a lesson? Well write to us and they could win the chance to battle Darth himself. All swines that battle with Darth will receive a shirt signed by the playing squad (excluding Lee Johnson who's home school teacher is yet to teach him how to write).

I can't believe they didn't let him be Darth Vadar again in the last film, it's a bloody outrage

Archived