IGNORED

Giant red foam hands

Jay

Think it'd be better as the Green Cross Code man.

Teach the youngsters something useful at halftime........

What happened to the Cheerleaders and Pom-Poms they promised us?

My Popcorn won't taste the same now.....

There's still an IF hanging over this but....

IF we can arrange this, then here are the three choices. We'll know one way or another shortly & will have to let the manufacture know immediately so this isn't really a voting issue though I'll have a look at this thread again before making the call to see what people think.

bristolcityst7pc.gif

IF we can arrange this, then here are the three choices. We'll know one way or another shortly & will have to let the manufacture know immediately so this isn't really a voting issue though I'll have a look at this thread again before making the call to see what people think.

bristolcityst7pc.gif

The 3rd One. Makes it Bristol City related. Some people will say that makes it worse though as its associated to the club!

I say, ignore them!

bristolcityst7pc.gif

think the middle one would be the best, it is not just unique for City, it can be then used for any other "finger pointing events!"

such as :

annoy your work collegue by constantly poking him

wack work collegue with finger to annoy him

blind collegue by poking him

(you get the gist!)

any other suggestions?

bristolcityst7pc.gif

Anyone sat in front of me waving one of those is going to get very wet.......and I'm not buying a drink btw.....

I paid for a ticket that should give give a clear view of the game and that is what I will have.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!

Anyone sat in front of me waving one of those is going to get very wet.......and I'm not buying a drink btw.....

I paid for a ticket that should give give a clear view of the game and that is what I will have.

you wee on them I'll wee on you!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

We could all get massive hats and flags as well.

MYK, where you sitting so we can 'avoid' getting in your view??

perhaps maybe I could wear a giant cape and just jump up and down on my chair, screaming......GOOOOOO ROBINS while wearing my matching giant hands?......oh and my signing santa hat,

I'm sure people won't get annoyed after the 155th verse of jingle bells

bristolcityst7pc.gif

PATHETIC

i just don't see the 'fun' in having a foam hand?? please explain

PATHETIC

i just don't see the 'fun' in having a foam hand?? please explain

chill winston!

put up hands up in the air! and wave them like you just don't care!

it will be like a carnival atmosphere, Boro won't know what hit them!

WE ARE THE 12th MAN!

Your not that old, that you can't control yourself anymore are you???

There are special pants with bags, you can get for that problem....

...just in case i'll bring a bucket for you...

Well folks, it looks like we did it!

We are now having 250 of these produced in time for Saturday.

We'd like to express our gratitude to BCFC for allowing us to hand these out. Secondly, we'd like to thank BRILLIANT WEEKENDS for their generous sponsorship of these items.

This now means that these foam hands will be given out FREE on a first come, first serve basis. I & my gorgeous assistant shall be handing these out by the Club Shop from 1pm on Saturday. One per person & make sure you aren't sat in front of MYK!

Cheers

Jay

Your not that old, that you can't control yourself anymore???

There are special pants with bags, you can get for that problem....

...just in case i'll bring a bucket for you...

it was much easier in the days of terracing, you could just pee in the pocket of the bloke in front of you.

Well folks, it looks like we did it!

We are now having 250 of these produced in time for Saturday.

We'd like to express our gratitude to BCFC for allowing us to hand these out. Secondly, we'd like to thank BRILLIANT WEEKENDS for their generous sponsorship of these items.

This now means that these foam hands will be given out FREE on a first come, first serve basis. I & my gorgeous assistant shall be handing these out by the Club Shop from 1pm on Saturday. One per person & make sure you aren't sat in front of MYK!

Cheers

Jay

1st come 1st served? but I'm a season ticket holder and I've got a voucher from the York game, surely i should be front of the queue?

what a farce! :banana:

Archived