IGNORED

Remaining City tickets

MarcusX

72 users reading this topic :o

They don't check for student cards, ive done it 4 times this season, they just hand you the envelope, if you leave it last minute to pick them up then with it being busy theyll just rush!

Just lie your way through, its all a load of balls the way theyve done the tickets so it goes both ways!

As at 9.34AM the only tickets left available are for Senior Citizens. Why did they split it up like that??!!!

& how many children under 16 are going to be able to pay online with a credit card. Should have just priced everyone the same amount.

Now as at 9.38AM, it says only Student tickets available. Must be a way of stopping people buying up tickets bulk.

Hopefully it will switch back to 'Adult' in a minute

Now as at 9.38AM, it says only Student tickets available. Must be a way of stopping people buying up tickets bulk.

I think thats a stupid way of doing it, because i imagine a lot of people bought tickets for the category they arent, just to ensure they got a ticket.

I find the message "Sorry, currently sort out" a little curious. Are they holding back tickets so that all the early birds don't get them all?

I'm clutching at straws but I've got nothing else to grab hold of. :angry:

i guess the tickets they allocated for personal callers may not sell out, and the remaining tickets from that could go online.

I was trying from 9.05 and by the time the page eventually came up, there were none left. Not happy.

72 users reading this topic :o

They don't check for student cards, ive done it 4 times this season, they just hand you the envelope, if you leave it last minute to pick them up then with it being busy theyll just rush!

Just lie your way through, its all a load of balls the way theyve done the tickets so it goes both ways!

Ok, now adult is available. Got mine! Good luck to the rest of you.

This really is pathetice, all i,m getting everytime is sold out, no student tickets, no senior citezen...just sold out. has been for ten mins according to me...and i refresh the page.

don't refresh it, just close it and open it again from the city site, it works better.

I don't care what they say at the gate saturday, if they try turning me away because of my ticket I am going to go crazy! I will pay the extra money because i don't care about that, i just wanted 2 tickets :grr:

don't refresh it, just close it and open it again from the city site, it works better.

I don't care what they say at the gate saturday, if they try turning me away because of my ticket I am going to go crazy! I will pay the extra money because i don't care about that, i just wanted 2 tickets :grr:

Yep, agree....while in page, click link 'Home Tickets'

It will take you out of the page and you will have to click for the game again (sometimes it is greyed out)

When you return into the page, it will have a different page allocation

Just hope you don't get a jobs worth dealing with you on Saturday otherwise you could end up disapointed!!

Could you not select for the tickets to be deliverd to your home address?

Maybe they predicted this day! 4 Years of planning and still buggered it up!

Seriously, I hope a lot of other clubs/fans etc don't see these ticketing arrangements.

It's ###### embarrassing.

We couldn't run a pi$$ up in a brewery when it comes to big games.

We think big as fans, we have a team starting to deliver lately but our club staff wouldn't be out of place in the conference at times.

Still selling student tickets as of 2 mins ago...

Well that would be nice, but its just oldies on mine....i cant even be bothered to be annoyed anymore, its just too pathetic.

At least the Brighton tickets have been frozen, how nice of the club, now i can go to that for less whilst billy big game only goes to the boro game....changed my mind, i,m still annoyed.

Well that would be nice, but its just oldies on mine....i cant even be bothered to be annoyed anymore, its just too pathetic.

Are we all getting different options then?

I had oldies only for about half an hour and now nothing at all offered.

Got my own ticket but been trying to get one for the old man now and it's a ****ing joke.

He is 59, that's close enough to Senior Citizen innit?

Farcical this is.

Hey but its all ok, as a reward for all our patience, you can get tonights tickets on the cheap, plus the programme from the original fixture (2 weeks ago) will only be 1 pound!!!! :disapointed2se::doh::angry:

Yeah cos that makes the thousands theyve earned from us ringing/being on hold/getting cut off again all ok.

Hey but its all ok, as a reward for all our patience, you can get tonights tickets on the cheap, plus the programme from the original fixture (2 weeks ago) will only be 1 pound!!!! :disapointed2se::doh::angry:

Yeah cos that makes the thousands theyve earned from us ringing/being on hold/getting cut off again all ok.

It does take the pee somewhat doesnt it? I was ringing for hours to try and get it that stupid que the other day for telephone tickets, and was hung up on everytime, as i was told everytime to hold for the next availiballe operator and then hung up on anyway, i may send the club my telephone bill, as i was given false information...it should have said 'please hold while Colin Sexstone makes some more cash, and No operator will deal with your call, we,ll then hang up on you and you can ring back again for a chance, a slight chance of joining the cue, thankyou for your money' not even a goodbye if i recall correctly.

Just got back from the gate. Was up at 5am, got in the queue at 6.15, 15th in line, fold up chair, flask of tea and test match special to get me through, posed for the journalists, and scored my 4 dolman tickets easy! :D :D

Just been fiddling around with the online ticket shop. Ridiculous. Firstly all sold out, then available. Then just students, but can only buy 1. refresh. now only OAP tickets left. again can only buy 1. refresh. all sold out. refresh. students again available. again can only buy 1.

absolutely crazy!! Why are there cerain allocations of tickets!?! Surely it's just a set number of tickets and then discounts if you qualify for them?! And heaven knows why the refresh button is the key to making more tickets available. :wacko:

I thought internet sales was a crazy idea. Firstly it disadvantages the people who turned up and queued in the freezing cold. And it's a system that is open to going wrong in so many ways! As the "refresh saga" has indeed proved. I thought phone sales would have been a far easier, and fairer system to operate.

Still i've got my 4 tickets! :D With 2 more to come via the sponsors!! :D i usually moan at corporate allocations but when you know the right people it can work to your advanatge!

Just got back from the gate. Was up at 5am, got in the queue at 6.15, 15th in line, fold up chair, flask of tea and test match special to get me through, posed for the journalists, and scored my 4 dolman tickets easy! :D :D

Just been fiddling around with the online ticket shop. Ridiculous. Firstly all sold out, then available. Then just students, but can only buy 1. refresh. now only OAP tickets left. again can only buy 1. refresh. all sold out. refresh. students again available. again can only buy 1.

absolutely crazy!! Why are there cerain allocations of tickets!?! Surely it's just a set number of tickets and then discounts if you qualify for them?! And heaven knows why the refresh button is the key to making more tickets available. :wacko:

I thought internet sales was a crazy idea. Firstly it disadvantages the people who turned up and queued in the freezing cold. And it's a system that is open to going wrong in so many ways! As the "refresh saga" has indeed proved. I thought phone sales would have been a far easier, and fairer system to operate.

Still i've got my 4 tickets! :D With 2 more to come via the sponsors!! :D i usually moan at corporate allocations but when you know the right people it can work to your advanatge!

The thought of sitting out in the cold at that time of the morning has made the difficulty of internet ordering ALMOST seem worthwhile :D

Archived