IGNORED

JPT Area Final Tickets

Bristol Boy

but the difference in price is going to be enough for people to make a decision,

it's will be £17 probably for the Rovers, and around £10 for Shrewsbury, alot of people are paying for more than just one person, so the total does add up, and in all honestly if we get Shrewsbury at home, do you really think we will get more than 7000 people, personally I don't

Theres been a few times over the last 20 years when they have FAILED to sell there full allocation.

exactly a "few" times, however we haven't played them for a few years now, lets look at the last time we played them when there had been a long gap since we had played them, A Lock Out.

whatever Rovers don't sell we will see, the game will get at least 18k without doubt

As I was saying... good job they didn't start selling tickets for the 14th February really isn't it?!

spot on, obviously City had agreed with Boro that they replay would be on that date, so understandably didn't sell tickets in advance

worrying thing is that if we win on the Tuesday night, the 5th Round game is the Saturday! getting tickets will be fun!

spot on, obviously City had agreed with Boro that they replay would be on that date, so understandably didn't sell tickets in advance

worrying thing is that if we win on the Tuesday night, the 5th Round game is the Saturday! getting tickets will be fun!

Not spot on at all.

There are plenty of people, myself included, that will be going to all the home cup games irrespective of where they are. There's no reason the club can't sell them now making it clear that fixtures can be rearranged in order to prevent the rush that we had last week.

I wouldn't give a toss when they moved it to I'd still be going so that's one less person at the phone or in the queue and there are thousands that will be the same.

Archived