IGNORED

Photoshop Flapper Phillips?

WhistleHappy

any 'graphic geniuses' out there?

Would be good fun if anyones got an action pick of Flapper Phillips 'flapping'... add a couple of Jays Foam Hands, a Nappy & a Dummy etc... it'd make a great fun image to welcome him back with!

Post your 'Flapper' Phillips Flappy/Nappy/DummySucking image's here .... let forum decide on 'best' one..

-then encourage City fans to print off copies of & take 'em to the match to display/wave at him.

(with Steves legendary good sense of humour - I'm sure he would be ..erm, Greatly Amused!) :)

Meanwhile .. gotta keep the pressure going at the top of the league.. big win against Cheltenham will do nicely.. COME ON YOU REDS!!

any 'graphic geniuses' out there?

Would be good fun if anyones got an action pick of Flapper Phillips 'flapping'... add a couple of Jays Foam Hands, a Nappy & a Dummy etc... it'd make a great fun image to welcome him back with!

Post your 'Flapper' Phillips Flappy/Nappy/DummySucking image's here .... let forum decide on 'best' one..

-then encourage City fans to print off copies of & take 'em to the match to display/wave at him.

(with Steves legendary good sense of humour - I'm sure he would be ..erm, Greatly Amused!) :)

Meanwhile .. gotta keep the pressure going at the top of the league.. big win against Cheltenham will do nicely.. COME ON YOU REDS!!

I'm on the case.....watch this space!

I'll be in the Atyeo tonight and I'll see what I can do during the wee small hours :sleeping:

The true Steve Philips :superman:

superstevewi9.jpg

typically feeble effort from a Gashead... GassyArsedDan obviously put as much work into creating this laughable image as 'Superman' Steve P put into trying to win his place back in the team after being dropped!... he preferred to show his true character, take the easy option out. Our image is much closer to the truth... BELIEVE!

I actually think taking the piss out of a long serving player from down here who on the whole was the best keeper in the league and our club for many a years is terrible. He should be clapped on and off when we play rovers he was a brilliant player for us and kept us in any number of games, 10 years of commitment and you lot drag him down and take the piss. Call yourself city supporters I don't think so!!!!

You all seem to forget he was a brillaint keeper and kept us in any number of games, i wouldnt be surprised if you lot wern't the same people who boo-ed off Tinnion at Swansea, your not fans your idiots.

Steve Phillips was a fantastic city player and you take the piss.

##### off back to your pikey G block of the Dolman, get behind the club and support those who done well for us, don't take the piss.

Okay Phillips made an error the other day but correct me if i'm wrong, Basso likes to make at least 1 mistake every game!!!!

How about a pic of Basso passing the ball to Yakuba then!! just for commical awareness, ummm no yeah???

I actually think taking the piss out of a long serving player from down here who on the whole was the best keeper in the league and our club for many a years is terrible. He should be clapped on and off when we play rovers he was a brilliant player for us and kept us in any number of games, 10 years of commitment and you lot drag him down and take the piss. Call yourself city supporters I don't think so!!!!

You all seem to forget he was a brillaint keeper and kept us in any number of games, i wouldnt be surprised if you lot wern't the same people who boo-ed off Tinnion at Swansea, your not fans your idiots.

##### off back to your pikey G block of the Dolman, get behind the club and support those who done well for us, don't take the piss.

Okay Phillips made an error the other day but correct me if i'm wrong, Basso likes to make at least 1 mistake every game!!!!

How about a pic of Basso passing the ball to Yakuba then!! just for commical awareness, ummm no yeah???

so dispite his 10 years of season, the moment he threw his toys out the pram because he was dropped, refused to warm up with the player who replaced him in the team, attempting to undermine the manager.

and basically hammering the club and the good strides it has made since Johnson has taken over.

Loyal! Steve Phillips! he was only loyal while he is number one and had no competition for his place!

His behaviour and comments since joining rovers! have been an embrassement and those of a petty, bitter little man.

therefore, he deserves all the stick he gets

:laugh: says the man with bASSO AS HIS SIG :laugh:

Archived