IGNORED

Photoshop Flapper Phillips?

WhistleHappy

I used MS Paint for this one! I used the spray paint, pencil and paint brush tools!

bassotheclown.jpg

;)

Mes me old saggy, that is really quite funny. fair play to ya. Wrong circus though' the circus is at whorefield, not Ashton. that apart quite funny bud!!!

Come On You Reds.... we need more 'Flappa-Baba' images...

You've got nowt to do this weekend (til Monday) so get yer 'flapper' Phillips pics & yer photoshop(or whatever) out & have a go.. (I'm getting a bit peed off with this Gas kiddie now... arghh, not content with nicking our reject players the Sags are trying to hijack our forum ideas too!) ...

We've got two brilliant efforts submitted so far - I'm sure there's more where they came from so Come On You Reds... lets see 'em!! :) ... & have a good laugh @ SP & the Sags..

any 'graphic geniuses' out there?

Would be good fun if anyones got an action pick of Flapper Phillips 'flapping'... add a couple of Jays Foam Hands, a Nappy & a Dummy etc... it'd make a great fun image to welcome him back with!

Post your 'Flapper' Phillips Flappy/Nappy/DummySucking image's here .... let forum decide on 'best' one..

-then encourage City fans to print off copies of & take 'em to the match to display/wave at him.

(with Steves legendary good sense of humour - I'm sure he would be ..erm, Greatly Amused!) :)

Meanwhile .. gotta keep the pressure going at the top of the league.. big win against Cheltenham will do nicely.. COME ON YOU REDS!!

Original post (above) idea was to get fans waving 'printed A4 copies' of the best 'Flapper - Babber Phillips' images at match against the Gas - WHICH WOULD BE GOOD FUN...... (specially if, as someone mentioned, SP could be conned into signing one! :) ) BUT...

Just had a call from a mate who told me a couple of City lads were chatting & laughing about this thread over a pint in the pub - seems they are waiting to see what funny pics come up here & are planning to get the best one printed onto Tee - Shirts to wear to the games... WHAT A GREAT IDEA!...

Anyone know what a Tee Shirt print costs? ...best local place to get 'em printed ?

Keep the images coming lads/lasses.... you might see 'em walking down the street soon on someones shirt!! :laugh::)

Original post (above) idea was to get fans waving 'printed A4 copies' of the best 'Flapper - Babber Phillips' images at match against the Gas - WHICH WOULD BE GOOD FUN...... (specially if, as someone mentioned, SP could be conned into signing one! :) ) BUT...

Just had a call from a mate who told me a couple of City lads were chatting & laughing about this thread over a pint in the pub - seems they are waiting to see what funny pics come up here & are planning to get the best one printed onto Tee - Shirts to wear to the games... WHAT A GREAT IDEA!...

Anyone know what a Tee Shirt print costs? ...best local place to get 'em printed ?

Keep the images coming lads/lasses.... you might see 'em walking down the street soon on someones shirt!! :laugh::)

WH, you can get 'iron-on' transfer paper from PC World for about £10 for 20 sheets....and then plain white T-Shirts from ASDA £4 for 2.

Much cheaper.....works out £3 per shirt :)

WH, you can get 'iron-on' transfer paper from PC World for about £10 for 20 sheets....and then plain white T-Shirts from ASDA £4 for 2.

Much cheaper.....works out £3 per shirt :)

GAME ON THEN! thanks R double L..

sorted.... DIY £3 a shirt printed .... Come On You graphic genius Reds ... lets see those 'Flapper Phillips' images (more please!)

(what else have ya got to do on a boring Sunday anyway?.. have a laugh & post yer pics here!)

(His 'n Her shirts for £6 ... The ground could be full of 'em at that price!.... buy a 'T'... & take the 'P')

DIY or get 'em done at St Nicks market or The Galleries ......... either way - its gotta be done!

Archived