IGNORED

Photoshop Flapper Phillips?

WhistleHappy

I actually think taking the piss out of a long serving player from down here who on the whole was the best keeper in the league and our club for many a years is terrible. He should be clapped on and off when we play rovers he was a brilliant player for us and kept us in any number of games, 10 years of commitment and you lot drag him down and take the piss. Call yourself city supporters I don't think so!!!!

You all seem to forget he was a brillaint keeper and kept us in any number of games, i wouldnt be surprised if you lot wern't the same people who boo-ed off Tinnion at Swansea, your not fans your idiots.

Steve Phillips was a fantastic city player and you take the piss.

##### off back to your pikey G block of the Dolman, get behind the club and support those who done well for us, don't take the piss.

Okay Phillips made an error the other day but correct me if i'm wrong, Basso likes to make at least 1 mistake every game!!!!

How about a pic of Basso passing the ball to Yakuba then!! just for commical awareness, ummm no yeah???

Yes, I'll take the piss.

He was a good 'keeper. He was never a brilliant 'keeper, and I'm sure he never will be.

Yes, he gave us some very good performances over his many years here but he ruined that with his immature actions when he was dropped, and with his comments once he left. Plus, I've met him a couple of times and he's a complete arrogant tit.

Applaud him? Don't make me laugh!

Photoshop creative suite , is the one. i've learnt on photoshop with my job and just kept upgrading. because its work i get a copy for home use , as some times i work from home. not enough though

I like what you've done here....no doubt many others will too.

Thanks for giving us a laugh.

To be honest and despite the image i've done i always liked phillips, still do ,

Personally i don't think any city player who's given a good amount of years service

should be forgotten.

I will remember phillips as a city goalie who gave his all, as for the image, i like a laugh and he was a tad babyish

To be honest and despite the image i've done i always liked phillips, still do ,

Personally i don't think any city player who's given a good amount of years service

should be forgotten.

I will remember phillips as a city goalie who gave his all, as for the image, i like a laugh and he was a tad babyish

It was the way he conducted himself towards the end that 'most' fans on here are slating him for. Prior to that, we were all singing his praises. All in all, he was a pretty good goalkeeper for Bristol City Football Club.

...Shhhsh, he's a good goalkeeper -could do much better for himself than the Mem, but hey cant let a little thing like being an ex-hero(on occaisions) get in the way of a bit of banter! :)

theres plenty ex-City players who werent as good talent wise as him -but they didnt act up like him either he bought it on himself, plus he's now a born-again Sag..-which doesnt help at all!

All a good bit of fun now as far as I see it, the rest of the rubbish is really just water under the bridge.. but shhhsh, no need to broadcast it eh?.........

ahh, shite -me & me big mouth! ;)

That looks like the work of a crayon to me....have you been to MacDonalds on your own again?

Oh I dunno RdoubleL... thats really rather creative for a Gashead, if I was his teacher I'd be inclined to give him a merit mark & silver star sticker for that... -for almost keeping inside the lines.. (its a bit of a Mesa tbh but he's the best milk monitor his class has ever had since that Dunsford kid left & it would be unkind to knock his confidence ..bless him!) ;)

Guest mesa boogie
That looks like the work of a crayon to me....have you been to MacDonalds on your own again?

I'm not allowed to use crayons after I ate 4 Crayola last time.

<burp>

Archived