IGNORED

Lee Johnson Bashers

Collis

Come on?!?

He was class. Was watching the game in a pub full of Boro fans and they were singing his praises for the whole game.... It just confirms again that I am right in saying he could play at a higher level

Tonight I am so proud to be a City supporter, I recognised some of my friends in the crowd and was so envious that I wasn't there.

Keogh was outstanding!

You could tell GJ was gutted at the end. We really could have won it.

The city fans were outstanding, they sent a shiver down my spine at the end.

I just really can't explain how elated I am.

Having said that I am gutted that we went so close with no reward.

Bring on the sags!

Come on?!?

He was class. Was watching the game in a pub full of Boro fans and they were singing his praises for the whole game.... It just confirms again that I am right in saying he could play at a higher level

Tonight I am so proud to be a City supporter, I recognised some of my friends in the crowd and was so envious that I wasn't there.

Keogh was outstanding!

Bring on the sags!

He was class all right...after taking virtually every free-kick we had in the opposition half,when it came to taking one 12 metres out with just the goalkeeper to beat...he never took one.

Or did you miss that bit?

See, this is exactly why I have opened the forum and am now going away again.

A great night. Prouder, if that is possible, to be City, and yet ruined by people who have to try and score some points against fellow posters, who must be chastised for daring to share an opinion.

Keep going Collis; 2007 could be the year when all decent posters say firk this forum and go elsewhere. At least you'll feature in the forum awards again eh? Quite easy when there is no competition! :whistle2:

Johnson bashers?

Yeah you;

• mike11
  • east dundry is red
  • cider head
  • etc

Mike11 has blamed LJ in the match thread page 3. Mike says the Johnsons bottled out of giving LJ one of the penalties.

On another more positive note, Keogh was tremendous, up and down the pitch, good footwork, beat his man to get a pass away. Did not tire, and scored his penalty. Cannot be dropped on that form.

He was class all right...after taking virtually every free-kick we had in the opposition half,when it came to taking one 12 metres out with just the goalkeeper to beat...he never took one.

What a great comment........rather than just admitting that he had a good game you decide to find the only possible negative....typical. Maybe GJ felt he had better penalty takers or maybe LJ was thinking of the backlash he would get from you lot if he missed. Maybe he just didnt have the bottle.

Who cares, They were all outstanding including Lee johnson.

Aint posted in ages but this really ****** me off.

Joker!

Go support Man Utd.

If you think that 1 "mistake" overshadowed his performance then you are more stupid then I thought.

He did not stop running for 90 minutes. He supplied countless creative passes, he remained professional throughout.

I don't give a toss if he didn't take a penalty! Jevons, Keogh, Orr, Woodman, Russel and Murray have all taken and SCORED penalties for bristol City! Therefore I'm pretty sure they will be confident. Ive got no problems with these taking the penaties, and if we get to pens against Rovers id be more than happy with these 6 taking them!

Just wondering, were you pleased when woodman missed so it could give you an opportunity to moan at Jonson?

Come on?!?

Keogh was outstanding!

Bring on the sags!

it is amazing how such johnson bashers will go into hiding until he has a "below par" game and just ignore the good and great performances he has!

was unbelievable watching the game tonight in a pub in manchester.....i've never heard a pub roar like it did when we equalised.

i expect many were just supporting us because we were the underdogs, but i was still immensely proud to be a city fan tonight.

as you said the fans that travelled did us proud indeed, i would have loved to be there but it was just unrealistic for me to go.

What a contrast this is from after the game on saturday though!

See, this is exactly why I have opened the forum and am now going away again.

A great night. Prouder, if that is possible, to be City, and yet ruined by people who have to try and score some points against fellow posters, who must be chastised for daring to share an opinion.

Keep going Collis; 2007 could be the year when all decent posters say firk this forum and go elsewhere. At least you'll feature in the forum awards again eh? Quite easy when there is no competition! :whistle2:

Shutup Neo.

Do you really think I give a crap?

Its bloody frustrating when I have to listen to shit week in week out with people dissing my oppinions.

I think I am allowed to have some comebacks.

Go back to subbers.

Come on?!?

Keogh was outstanding!

Bring on the sags!

Fair play Collis, all Johnson has to do is prove it week after week in where it counts, IN THE LEAGUE!

While I agree with Collis to a extent and can undestand what he is getting out lets just not worry about it.

At the end of the day we know how class Johnson can be leave the ones that seem intent on being unhappy with everything that is good with club to their own sorry lives.

Fantastic all around tonight boys, lets not argue, its about time the fans stopped bickering amongst ourselves and went on as one. A unit.

Fair play Collis, all Johnson has to do is prove it week after week in where it counts, IN THE LEAGUE!

And he will if people get off his back when we play at home.

The reception he gets when he plays at home is disgusting. As GJ said it was the most passionate fans who turned up tonight, and my god did they support the team threw thick and thin.

Collis, and Mike 11, why don't you, and all the people like you, find another forum to go score cheap points off each other, on what has been a momentous occasion and a forkin outstanding night for BRISTOL CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, not the pathetic ego driven point scoring drivel which infests this forum.

Begone all of you....

So you're slating him because he didn't take a penalty.. are you serious?!

Like another poster said, the people that took them have each took a penalty before, and scored.

Joker!

Go support Man Utd.

If you think that 1 "mistake" overshadowed his performance then you are more stupid then I thought.

He did not stop running for 90 minutes. He supplied countless creative passes, he remained professional throughout.

Collis, like ive said a few times before mate, your a QUALITY poster, but after such a team effort tonight, perhaps not time to have a dig about forum members comments.

Leave it mucker.....many more chances for that in the future......Arn

all the palyers were fantastic tonight.

johnsons pass to noble for him to score.

keoghs running and defending.

all players playing the easy pass ( short sharp and quick )

middlesbrough had no answer for it.only when the aussie $$£$ came on

did they look a little bit better and he gets the man of the match :angry::angry::angry::angry:

well done to all of them.

all the palyers were fantastic tonight.

johnsons pass to noble for him to score.

keoghs running and defending.

all players playing the easy pass ( short sharp and quick )

middlesbrough had no answer for it.only when the aussie $$£$ came on

did they look a little bit better and he gets the man of the match :angry::angry::angry::angry:

well done to all of them.

It was russell with the assist mate, but he had a good game none the less.

Collis, like ive said a few times before mate, your a QUALITY poster, but after such a team effort tonight, perhaps not time to have a dig about forum members comments.

Leave it mucker.....many more chances for that in the future......Arn

And I respect you graciously Arny. It just gets my goat sometimes and it probably does not help that I have been at the pub.

I get so passionate about BCFC and sometimes it gets the better of me.

And I respect you graciously Arny. It just gets my goat sometimes and it probably does not help that I have been at the pub.

I get so passionate about BCFC and sometimes it gets the better of me.

wait until you have supported the club for 40 odd years Collis, then look at some of the shite i write. "But HEY" I follow ONE team! :innocent06:

Archived