IGNORED

Lee Johnson Bashers

Collis

Yes that right its all my fault, blame it all on me, i am the SOLE reason city fans have a bad name.

I'm supprised i get all of this on the forum but none of you have the b***ocks to say it to me personally at ashton gate, many of you know who i am and you all keep quiet.

Exactly the sort of childish b***ocks that makes it impossible for me to take your posts seriously.

By the way, I'll quite happily say anything I post on this forum to anyone's face. If I wasn't prepared to I wouldn't post it.

I doubt very much you'd be prepared to say to GJ's face that he only picked his minime gobshite daddy's boy because he's his son, you'd have to have a little more self respect than to embarrass yourself like that wouldn't you?

Guest east_dundry_red
Exactly the sort of childish b***ocks that makes it impossible for me to take your posts seriously.

By the way, I'll quite happily say anything I post on this forum to anyone's face. If I wasn't prepared to I wouldn't post it.

I doubt very much you'd be prepared to say to GJ's face that he only picked his minime gobshite daddy's boy because he's his son, you'd have to have a little more self respect than to embarrass yourself like that wouldn't you?

Accually ive never said he only picks him because he's his son, but i would quite happly tell lee johnson he's shite and tell garry johnson his son is shite and he shouldnt pick him. I wouldnt be embarrassing myself id have a fair few people that would back me up on it.

Accually ive never said he only picks him because he's his son

You've very obviously implied it.

but i would quite happly tell lee johnson he's shite and tell garry johnson his son is shite and he shouldnt pick him. I wouldnt be embarrassing myself id have a fair few people that would back me up on it.

And you wouldn't be embarrassed to repeat the minime gobshite daddy's boy comments to either of them?

Yes that right its all my fault, blame it all on me, i am the SOLE reason city fans have a bad name.

I'm supprised i get all of this on the forum but none of you have the b***ocks to say it to me personally at ashton gate, many of you know who i am and you all keep quiet.

i would.

i cant be arsed looking at 80 posts, why is everyone having a go anyway.

I'm sure woodys pen wasnt your fault.

then again, you cant offer the whole forum out, can you.

COME ON YOU BIG DAFFTY.

cheer up

blackpool saturday=now thats a big proper game

everyone stop having a go at mr edr, and mr edr, stop trying to have a fight with all insundry.

Guest east_dundry_red
You've very obviously implied it.

And you wouldn't be embarrassed to repeat the minime gobshite daddy's boy comments to either of them?

No and ALOT of city fans would name him that, ive never implied that in any way all ive implied is that i wouldnt pick him, accually id sell him and get someone decent in.

Guest east_dundry_red
i would.

i cant be arsed looking at 80 posts, why is everyone having a go anyway.

I'm sure woodys pen wasnt your fault.

then again, you cant offer the whole forum out, can you.

COME ON YOU BIG DAFFTY.

cheer up

blackpool saturday=now thats a big proper game

everyone stop having a go at mr edr, and mr edr, stop trying to have a fight with all insundry.

Yes sir!

I still think nibor is a muppet though.

From an independant point of veiw.

I am a Newcastle fan and I was at the game last night, in the City end.

I thought the best player on the park was the centre half who scored the equaliser, big, strong, brave, but he also looked very comfortable and done everything you expect of a centre half.

As for the midfield, I thought they all worked really hard, and the number 7 looked wrecked after about 80mins, I was surprised to see him last the full 120mins.

I have seen Bristol twice this season live and once on TV.

Johnson looks a good player, he's a hard worker, who tries to keep it simple, but sometimes holds onto the ball to long. I also think he does not see the pass as quick as Russell.

Russell is always looking to move the ball on before he gets it, and always seems aware of whats happening around him, sometimes gets caught out, but so do top level players.

Good support last night, but what do you expect after 6 hours on a bus with nowt else to do but drink.

Hope you lot get promotion. Good Luck

Not sure if I want to watch that, sure East dundry red has the odd good fight, but he's vastly overrated. He spends too much time considering each punch, but rarely delivers the goods. I'd like to see him dropped and a replacement fighter brought in who'll be more consistent and physically stronger for when the going gets tough. I know I'll get a load of abuse for this, but I'm entitled to my opinion. Is East dundry red really of good enough quality that he can fight for us in the championship? I don't think so

Not sure if I want to watch that, sure East dundry red has the odd good fight, but he's vastly overrated. He spends too much time considering each punch, but rarely delivers the goods. I'd like to see him dropped and a replacement fighter brought in who'll be more consistent and physically stronger for when the going gets tough. I know I'll get a load of abuse for this, but I'm entitled to my opinion. Is East dundry red really of good enough quality that he can fight for us in the championship? I don't think so

anything on nibor???

I have no idea who you are, but considering your views I have no problem telling you exactly what I think of them to your face.

I'll be at Blackpool on saturday, I'll be the one dressed as Ron Burgundy.

I'm not its a simple fact that people are blinded by LJ odd good game, 1 in 4 at best, in sick of players who are inconsistant, johnson hasnt had great game since boro at hom,e, he was ordinary last night, shocking against scunny and hudds and same agaist cheltenham, simply it needs to be sorted out.

Right then, tell you what. You put on the BCFC shirt and lets see you handle the abuse that LJ is getting from people like you, its not called for.

Aslong as he plays for BCFC he will have my full back on, whether he has a good game, OR a bad game. How's jumping on his back everytime he makes a bad bass going to spur him on to do better? It will do nothing for his confidence, and slating him will not make him more consistent, or a better player. Why do you find it so difficult to support our players through thick and thin?

I find it amusing how you call him 'ordinary' last night, when many others think he was one of our better players, and the boro fans that i've been talking to thought he was class.

People like you will never be happy unless there's someone to have a dig at each game, will you?

Rather than asking the whole forum outside you could have chosen to answer this question.

Nobody has had a great game since Boro at home! Why the special treatment for Johnson?

So - why the special treatment for Johnson?

Lee Johnson was the best player on view last night by a country mile...And I would think that several clubs at higher level than us would have sat up and taken notice of a performance full of vigour threat skill and class

Enough said on that subject

However despite the above comment Jamie McCombe was man of the match of this there is no real doubt...

Well Done to the entire team you did us proud :worship2:

Hmmm - Jury is out for me - LJ can be good but can be a bit pretty with his flicks which cost us possession. anyway, there is talk in this thread about respect.

before the game the players came towards us and applauded the fans - I siad nothing but turned to my mate who voiced my thoughts "did you notice LJ was the only player that did not clap us" - now maybe we both had a moment of blindness and he did clap us and we missed it - and if he did I would genuinley be pleased if someone says so - but I don't think so and that then turns to respect

I know he takes stick but so do others - would it not have been a sort of concilliatory gesture if he had openly clapped the fans - we can't keep the animosity going and he is a professional and I just think the best move for him would have been to joined the rest of the team in applauding at that point (and taking Woody's of Jevo's pen)!

Come on?!?

He was class. Was watching the game in a pub full of Boro fans and they were singing his praises for the whole game.... It just confirms again that I am right in saying he could play at a higher level

Tonight I am so proud to be a City supporter, I recognised some of my friends in the crowd and was so envious that I wasn't there.

Keogh was outstanding!

You could tell GJ was gutted at the end. We really could have won it.

The city fans were outstanding, they sent a shiver down my spine at the end.

I just really can't explain how elated I am.

Having said that I am gutted that we went so close with no reward.

Bring on the sags!

Lee Johnson was brilliant last night, as was Russel and Noble. BUT he is not the best midfielder in our squad. His mistake in extra time let in thier player to shoot, the rebound was put away. It's mistakes like this that make many fans question his role in the midfield. He was the man who sat in the midfield last night, but for someone who sits in the middle and spreads the ball around, he is crap at defending. He lost Viduka in middlebroughs equaliser aswell. Little mistakes like this cost us the game.

Ok, so it was only 2 mistakes, but mistakes like that costs games....and his inept to defend didn't show up as much as usual because we had 3 centre midfielders, albeit Noble the one to push on and support.

Personally I would like to see that formation used more. All 3 centre midfield players are good at getting forward, the passing and moving last night was good and it gave the full backs license to push on.

We kept the ball brilliantly last night, first half we were the better side.

Very proud right now of the lads. Just hope we can put in a similar performance vs the Gas!

lee j was not citys mom, no way, he did have a good game but otherswere better, keogh was fantastic as was mcoombe, his mistake did cost us a goal but he did enough for me to still have a good pat on the back.

he his enigmatic, you can have a row about these type of players all the time but he might have a stinker, then he will supply a goal or killer pass to get you back into a game, if you give him space and time he will murder you, fact is though, you don't often get space in the 1st division.

bmuff summed him up, worst player on show then plays a big part in getting us a point.

hes going to play week in week out, just get on with it.

I am not a Johnson basher.

I think he is a class act.

My only critisism was that he played Viduka on side at the free kick last night.

The back four held a line and therefore didnt challenge for the ball, and it would appear Johnson ran back round to attack the ball when he should

have stay and with his maker.

Regards

Steve

Lee Johnson was brilliant last night, as was Russel and Noble. BUT he is not the best midfielder in our squad. His mistake in extra time let in thier player to shoot, the rebound was put away. It's mistakes like this that make many fans question his role in the midfield. He was the man who sat in the midfield last night, but for someone who sits in the middle and spreads the ball around, he is crap at defending. He lost Viduka in middlebroughs equaliser aswell. Little mistakes like this cost us the game.

Ok, so it was only 2 mistakes, but mistakes like that costs games....and his inept to defend didn't show up as much as usual because we had 3 centre midfielders, albeit Noble the one to push on and support.

Personally I would like to see that formation used more. All 3 centre midfield players are good at getting forward, the passing and moving last night was good and it gave the full backs license to push on.

We kept the ball brilliantly last night, first half we were the better side.

Very proud right now of the lads. Just hope we can put in a similar performance vs the Gas!

Spot on !!

I have always said that in a 3 man midfield LJ would be a great city player. We have seen this in the 2 games against Middlesboro.

In a 2 man midfield, although he runs all over the pitch giving 110 % he does leave Skuse or whoever is alongside him exposed.

I will continue to support the guy as he gives 110 % for BCFC

Archived