IGNORED

Well positioned

Jungle Jim

Just a thought, but does anyone else prefer to see City in a strong challenging position rather than hanging on to 2nd as we speak?

Obviously we'd all rather be 10 points clear and barring a couple of dodgy results we pretty much would be, but with 14 games to go I think I'd rather have the team knowing they have to win every game, not just tryiing to better the results of the team below.

I think smart money still says City & Forest, but Mr Billy Sharp seems the main obstacle to that...

Just a thought, but does anyone else prefer to see City in a strong challenging position rather than hanging on to 2nd as we speak?

Obviously we'd all rather be 10 points clear and barring a couple of dodgy results we pretty much would be, but with 14 games to go I think I'd rather have the team knowing they have to win every game, not just tryiing to better the results of the team below.

I think smart money still says City & Forest, but Mr Billy Sharp seems the main obstacle to that...

I really don't fancy Forest at all They seem to me to be like how we were under Wilson - a talented team but no bottle. They also have the drinking culture.

I am a bit gutted because as soon as we get close to the top we have another cup match and we possibly could lose a bit of ground on the leaders.....?

So were playing catch up all the time.

I know most people (including myself) want promotion more than Cardiff but this is the price of success I suppose............

Whether 1st or 3rd, we still have to concentrate hard on winning as many of the remaining games as possible.

I think we can do it but we certainly can't count on Scunny or Oldham losing form badly.

I'm not that confident we could win the playoffs either. I can see us finishing 3rd or 4th and losing to Yeovil or Tranmere in the semis - I hope I'm wrong!

I like sitting in 3rd and watching the teams above, add more pressure especilly when winning games like at Blackpool, just as long as we don't leave it to the final game of the season still needing Scunny or Oldham to lose and us win because I would hate that, unless of course we did win and them lose :D

<I am a bit gutted because as soon as we get close to the top we have another cup match and we possibly could lose a bit of ground on the leaders.....?>

Yesterday not only had City won away, but also three of the four teams above us had lost. I for one was thankful we were no longer in the FA Cup. Blackpool have been threatening a run into the play off positions for a little while now so that win was doubly important.

Archived