IGNORED

Tinnion to return

Dave L

B*llocks.

Don't believe it.

"I've discussed it with Brian, and told him that if there are any players who he feels didn't give their all when he was boss here, then the best thing to do in a match situation would be not to pass to them'."

And thats why.

A manager wouldn't put a comment like that on the internet, it's too un professional.

B*llocks.

Don't believe it.

Erm... I think it's a joke.

Alan Walsh has been earmarked to fill the problem spot on the left wing, while Assistant Manager Keith Millen is also considering a shock return to first team action

Tinnion himself wasn't available for comment, but his agent, Avril Prime of Furrst Management did confirm that the Geordie playmaker has been in talks with his old Club: 'He does have a commitment to Team Bath, but they have been very accommodating and have agreed to shift their matches to Saturday mornings so that Brian can play for them before lunch then turn out for Bristol in the afternoon'.

And that bit ;)

:laugh: someone was very bored.

Bah.. I fail to realise a joke at this time of night.

i'll go shoot myself.

Did you not realise after reading this?!

It's going to be a bit of a problem with Scotty's broken metatarsal, but even with his foot in plaster I reckon its worth putting him in the team so he can get on the end of some of Tinman's raking cross-field balls.

:doh:

Archived