IGNORED

yeovil another draw?

mossey

sorry to be a bit doom and gloom, but I can see this game being another home draw, 3 on the trot, and at this time of the season it's not really good enough, just can't see where our goals are going to come from, so it's important that we get a win at gills, what we forest playing the two bottom teams next, these dropped home points are costing us big time, why do we always make things so difficult for ourselves, but after all these years why am I still surprised, should be use to it by now!

Oh for a 20 goal striker!and if we do end up in the play offs is this failure, I think so, Johnson and Lansdown (if we fail to go up) will have some questions to answer , on why we didn't buy someone months ago, and why we took a big gamble and went with what we had.

Could be that the players feel extra pressure at AG and that contributes to some of the home performances we've seen this season.The wins that City need may well come away from home - starting at the Gills tomorrow.

Too true Robbo. Away games; the fans urge the players on whilst at home so many fans (seemingly) turn up expecting to be disappointed. Also, many teams feel they have done well if they pick up a point at Fortress AG whilst when we're away, the home team is pressurised by their fans to attack and leave themselves more open at the back.

I for one won't complain if we draw the home games and win the away fixtures as that formula still = promo.

Archived