IGNORED

Millwall Game

bristolborn_and_red

Or we can turn up without tickets in our droves and the Police will be forced to open the bottom tier. Which will happen IF we win tomorrow.

That has happened in the past but the only snag is if they are about on the train (if going by train) and do spot checks

and they catch lads suspected of going to football without tickets they will put you back on the train

as they did with a few millwall coming to ashton gate.

That has happened in the past but the only snag is if they are about on the train (if going by train) and do spot checks

and they catch lads suspected of going to football without tickets they will put you back on the train

as they did with a few millwall coming to ashton gate.

Hide in the toilet

If you want the bottom tier openned just be there, too many arrangements and the ob will turn you around before you get your change from your platform cup of costa

In all seriousness, if City win tomorrow how many fans do you think will "attempt" to attend the Millwall game, I think we could be talking quite a few travelling up without tickets and I don't mean 30-40.

It wouldn't be the first time that this has happened and it won't be the last, if City win and I stress IF, the Police and the two clubs may think again and sell the remainder of the tickets (bottom tier).

Can't see them opening it up and selling tickets even if we do win tomorrow, the only way it will get opened will be if the fans turn up and force there hand, even then doubtful in my eyes but hey he who dares wins . . . just come off the North Stand Banter site, so guessing they are reading ours aswell . . .

Several of us northern monkeys will be in with the home lot if we can't get tickets, unless of course we can get in because common sense has prevailed.

One advantage is we've all lost our Bristol accents.

just read on there forum that wall have withdrawn there tickets from ticket master ,as they fear there will be away fans in the home end,,,whatever gave them that idea,,,so its postal applications or personal callers to the den I'm afaid,,,,thats if theres any truth in it :noexpression:

just read on there forum that wall have withdrawn there tickets from ticket master ,as they fear there will be away fans in the home end,,,whatever gave them that idea,,,so its postal applications or personal callers to the den I'm afaid,,,,thats if theres any truth in it :noexpression:

Thats true, as my dad phoned ticketmaster, and they said havent recieved any tickets from millwall. They said to phone millwall up, and my dad did that and they said had to write in and apply. So glad don't have a BS postcode for games like these or a Bristol Accent when in the ground if get tickets. Fortunatly also my dad is a shareholder which should help in getting a pair of tickets.

Archived