IGNORED

Idiots On The Pitch

foghornred

I smell gas.

This sort of thread is what has made this forum a laughing stock and pushed so many sensible posters away.

I went on the pitch, the sheer relief and release of pent up frustration was better than any feeling of recent times. Get a life.

Yep I was one of those idiots!

I went down to a yellow gate at the front of the Dolmand at about 80 mins and was just chatting to the steward in front he was saying that the club know whats going to happen the officals know and they were expecting it, and looking up the pitch to see Bradley encouraging the fans on to the pitch just got me even more excited. Now I'm 17 call me childish immature sad what ever you like i don't care I enjoyed my self and that day will live with me forever!

As it got closer to the final wistle and I looked over to see the EE fans all standing along the pitch our gate just got opend and we were in position aswell. Then as soon as the final wistle went I legged it onto that pitch with adrenaline rushing around my body I felt like linford christie, just looking around me as I was running to see all these fellow City fans around me with MASSIVE smiles on their faces. I then was at the Jamie Mccombe pile on which was amazing, got up to see JMW and Keogh up on the sholders on City fans and there smiles were bigger than the fans! I turned around to see Skuse on the sholders of City fans and he was smiling cheering and loving it.

For the younge players like Keogh, JMW, Skuse this is somthing that they will also remember for their lives! I then just remember walking around the pitch finding friends and family scatterd around the pitch and then making my way up to as close as I could to the directors box. It was a feeling that I have never felt before, it was like being on cloud 9, pure ecstasy! A day that I will never for get so to all the moaners then go have your moan some where else becuase believe me you are very much a minority!

05052007131.jpg

Go and tell all of these fans they are idiots and selfish!

This is what promotion celebrations are all about. I can't believe people wanted to stay in their seats and then come and complain on a supporter's forum.

I had people behind me on Saturday, trying to figure out what each stand was called. I'm sure they remained seated at the final whistle. Unbelievable!

DSCF0175.jpg

:city: Ok, I knew that I would get some stick, but the plan was to celebrate on the pitch and then for the fans to come onto the pitch when the players were in the directors box,and to me that seemed a good idea.

I'm as pleased as anyone that we have finally made it and yes I stayed until the celebrations ended and continued into the night.

Sorry if any of you think that I am a bit of a kill joy but I felt the I had to make a point as the planned celebrations seemed better than we got.

:coat:

:going up: I know that this will not be popular as there were thousands of you,but were you one of the idiots who ran onto the pitch ?

Do you remember City's celebrations after winning the LDV at the millennium stadium ?

Do you remember watching City sit and watch Southend's celebrations last season ?

Did you see Milan's celebrations after beating Man Utd last week ?

Did you see Sunderland celebrating their return to the premiership today ?

We were deprived of seeing our team celebrate because people decided to run onto the pitch and spoil the players and other supporters celebrations.Even though Gary Johnson had asked us not to go onto the pitch and let the team celebrate.

Looking back do you think that running onto the pitch was the right thing to do ?

Ohh you sad sad git,get a life mate, how long have we waited for this to happen. I was one of those on the pitch waited for a few moments to soak up what was going on and seeing my fellow city fan's having fun. You need to cheer up. When I next see scott I'll ask him what he would have prefered, though already know the answer. ON THE PITCH you can keep ya seat day's like sat are made for a pitch walkabout, not very often you get to do it, well apart from getting locked in there after Millwall game. But don't ask about that, I'll get ya back Nathan if it's the last thing I do ha ha ha

:going up: I know that this will not be popular as there were thousands of you,but were you one of the idiots who ran onto the pitch ?

Do you remember City's celebrations after winning the LDV at the millennium stadium ?

Do you remember watching City sit and watch Southend's celebrations last season ?

Did you see Milan's celebrations after beating Man Utd last week ?

Did you see Sunderland celebrating their return to the premiership today ?

We were deprived of seeing our team celebrate because people decided to run onto the pitch and spoil the players and other supporters celebrations.Even though Gary Johnson had asked us not to go onto the pitch and let the team celebrate.

Looking back do you think that running onto the pitch was the right thing to do ?

Next Question, please. 19,000 odd people cant all be wrong can they.

I would agree with this IF we had won the title and picking up the trophy for league 1

therefore players needing to get on a podeom to lift that trophy and do a lap of honour

well we didn't do that we were 2nd, nothing for the players to collect but just applause and

pat on the backs, scenes not seen at ashton gate in a long, long time and a lot of emotion being

let loose, just enjoy the moment of promotion.

I enjoyed being a idiot on the pitch.

Well put CH, and don't regret for a minute being one of the thousands of idiots. too many years in this league does this to uou. we're Up and who cares about the fkn kiljoys.....

I'd just to say I'm nearly 50, and that was one of the best days of my time watching City play. Aint NO fkn way I wasnt going to be on that pitch-was there when we did it against Warsaw....

and to slightly misquote a Motorhead track from years gone by: " If it don't make you Grin, you must be dead"

Theres always negativity on this forum-EVEN when we get bleedin promoted!! :disapointed2se: :disapointed2se:

Archived