IGNORED

The Official Good Luck Lincoln Thread...

Andy082005

Well, I have to say, as much as I dislike the Blue Quarter (cant say half, they don't have that many fans) of Bristol, Ive always been one, that when it comes to them and the big occasions, Ive always wished family and friends that support them luck. Even after the JPT Final, I thought to myself "I'll bite my tongue, I wouldnt like getting stick if we co*k up on the big stage".....I kept quiet, I even said fair play on their performance that day and they were unlucky.

HOWEVER, after the reaction of the Sagheads I work with after we lost to Millwall, and including all the stick Ive taken this season (they really are a bitter, bitter mob arnt they) I really, really hope that they now bomb out completely in the play-offs.

All the crap they spout, half of them care more about City failing then themselves actually doing well!! all of Steve Phillips pathetic, bitter comments and actions!! their pikey fans invading the pitch against the City, not to celebrate....but to try to cause trouble!! The pathetic comments on their website after they did beat us, i.e "Rovers proving they are the number one team in Bristol" and "Gary Johnson walks the walk of shame".

All noted in my little red and white brain.

Now come on Lincoln!! Do us all a favour and really make this the perfect end to a perfect season and knock this rabble out of the play-offs!!

COOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON YOU IMPS!! :goingup:

If the sags do get to Wembely it could be a double distinction for them this season, the last team to lose an English final at Cardiff and the heaveiest defeat in Wembelys very short history now wouldn't that be a shame :whistle: . On a less bitter note I hope Lincoln progress to the final for Jamie McCoombe, a fantastic capture from the imps so it's only fair they should get some success.

As far as their gloating goes in the paintpot cup let them have their 15 mins of fame we have the knowledge we are a quality side over a full season in fact the second best team in the league ABOVE them also having beaten a team a leauge above us and holding a prem side twice in the FA cup. So to the poor sad sags look at the fact we are the best in Bristol

COME ON LINCOLN

This isnt just on behalf of Bristol City football.

This is for the Swindon fans who have had to deal with their crap this season, and the innocent scarfers who were attacked by their thugs.

This is to put two fingers up to the evening post who have favoured the Sags over the entire season, and refused to give them any bad publicity.

This is for our fans who had to endure their scum invading the pitch and trying to get at us.

This is for Steve Phillips and his constant mouthing off....

COME ON LINCOLN. Do it for the City of Bristol and the good of westcountry football.

:city:

Remember last time we went up, Sags in the p/o Atkins' Northampton.... ****** sweet!

Yeah, remember that. Was the perfect end to the (almost) perfect season. I think they won the 1st/home leg 3-1. I was watching Glos cricket at the County Ground and a load of gasheads turned up there after their match, most already planning their trip to Wembley. Their subsequent 3-0 reverse at Sixfields a few days later was very sweet indeed.

Remember last time we went up, Sags in the p/o Atkins' Northampton.... ****** sweet!

Was a great night especially as was with a saghead at time - she'd had car stereo stolen and had to put up with couple of city fans taking the p**s as we accompanied her to the replacement window place!!

Will be with her again this time (I know it's wrong but have to have a token saghead friend!) so am hoping very much for the same result which will be greeted with the same amount of sympathy ....

FTG

Sick of this Bristol Pride rubbish.

Little bit of success and people want to share it with the scum we hate year after year, who are the first to laugh at our misfourtunes.

I support BCFC not Bristol.

I hope the Gas get as far away from us as possible.

The good people of Lincoln City FC gave us Jamie McCombe. The very least we can do is support them in their quest to beat the Pikey's.

Go Imps! :city:

They gave us those nice biscuits as well

I agree 110% with every words of this thread. Like Andy 08 2005 I have Family and friends from the Darkside,

All that has now gone out the window for the same reasons that he states.

IF ANYONE FROM LINCOLN is resding this just make sure Jamie Forrester has THREE Shredded Wheat before each game

SOOOOME OOOON YOOOOU IIIIMMMMMPPPSSS. :winner_third_h4h:

I agree 110% with every words of this thread. Like Andy 08 2005 I have Family and friends from the Darkside,

All that has now gone out the window for the same reasons that he states.

IF ANYONE FROM LINCOLN is resding this just make sure Jamie Forrester has THREE Shredded Wheat before each game

SOOOOME OOOON YOOOOU IIIIMMMMMPPPSSS. :winner_third_h4h:

Well you gotta agree with me.....your my dad you dohnut!! :mellow:

Archived