IGNORED

The Official Good Luck Lincoln Thread...

Andy082005

Was a great night especially as was with a saghead at time - she'd had car stereo stolen and had to put up with couple of city fans taking the p**s as we accompanied her to the replacement window place!!

Will be with her again this time (I know it's wrong but have to have a token saghead friend!) so am hoping very much for the same result which will be greeted with the same amount of sympathy ....

FTG

It was an even greater night for me. I spent hours hitting redial when the tickets for the second leg went on sale (8.30am on a Saturday, I recall!), took the day off work, and was in the home end among the Northampton fans cheering as they knocked the Gas out. Watching the faces of the Sags as I drove away from the ground with my City scarf flying from my window was one of the sweeter moments of that season, especially as we went up on Good Friday without playing.

Football. You can't beat it.

:fingerscrossed: ........Come on red friends, do the decent thing and wish us luck!!

firstly, we are not "friends" as you like to call it. Bridges may have been built with the whole Jamie Cooper fund raiser , but friends with your lot, we shall never be. Your clubs poor attempt to "rub in" the victory over us on your official website and constant pathetic comments from players such as Steve Phillips will stop any REAL bridges being built.

Am I bitter? nope!! am I still bitter about losing to your lot? not a chance!

I am however, fed up of Rovers constantly getting away with things that our club, and many others for that matter, would not get away with...to name a few

1, Invading the pitch and trying to attack City fans at the local derby! When we done that a few years back down the Gate against your lot, did we not get a massive fine and suspended points deduction!!

2, The whole Stockport postponement fiasco!! hmmm funny how my Sunday morning game, AND my Saturday game at Fry's was on that weekend!! Yet a club with proffesional ground staff couldnt get the game on.... 3 days before the area final!

3, the thuggish attack on innocent Swindon fans. Yet again, nothing mentioned! City have trouble at Forest, surprise surprise.....its in the paper

Its nowt personal against you as a person, I'm not saying I dislike YOU, I just could never bring myself to wish your sorry excuse of a football club luck!!

Come on Lincoln!! Do us all favour.....

firstly, we are not "friends" as you like to call it. Bridges may have been built with the whole Jamie Cooper fund raiser , but friends with your lot, we shall never be. Your clubs poor attempt to "rub in" the victory over us on your official website and constant pathetic comments from players such as Steve Phillips will stop any REAL bridges being built.

Am I bitter? nope!! am I still bitter about losing to your lot? not a chance!

I am however, fed up of Rovers constantly getting away with things that our club, and many others for that matter, would not get away with...to name a few

1, Invading the pitch and trying to attack City fans at the local derby! When we done that a few years back down the Gate against your lot, did we not get a massive fine and suspended points deduction!!

2, The whole Stockport postponement fiasco!! hmmm funny how my Sunday morning game, AND my Saturday game at Fry's was on that weekend!! Yet a club with proffesional ground staff couldnt get the game on.... 3 days before the area final!

3, the thuggish attack on innocent Swindon fans. Yet again, nothing mentioned! City have trouble at Forest, surprise surprise.....its in the paper

Its nowt personal against you as a person, I'm not saying I dislike YOU, I just could never bring myself to wish your sorry excuse of a football club luck!!

Come on Lincoln!! Do us all favour.....

Chill out, I'm just a female gashead having a bit of banter, it could be fun!!

Chill out, I'm just a female gashead having a bit of banter, it could be fun!!

How could it be fun?

When lincoln are 2-0 up going into the 2nd leg at their place with Forrester getting both goals, with the 2nd a 35 yard back pass that rolls underneath Phillips?

It was an even greater night for me. I spent hours hitting redial when the tickets for the second leg went on sale (8.30am on a Saturday, I recall!), took the day off work, and was in the home end among the Northampton fans cheering as they knocked the Gas out. Watching the faces of the Sags as I drove away from the ground with my City scarf flying from my window was one of the sweeter moments of that season, especially as we went up on Good Friday without playing.

Football. You can't beat it.

So will you be going to Lincoln???!!

Totally agree with this post. Had so much stick off of them this season. Their fans are scum.. after their reaction to the Millwall defeat, I'd love to them mess it up COMPLETLEY. COME ON LINCOLN

Or whoever gets the scum in the final, but lets not even begin to think about that possibility shall we :D

Well, I have to say, as much as I dislike the Blue Quarter (cant say half, they don't have that many fans) of Bristol, Ive always been one, that when it comes to them and the big occasions, Ive always wished family and friends that support them luck. Even after the JPT Final, I thought to myself "I'll bite my tongue, I wouldnt like getting stick if we co*k up on the big stage".....I kept quiet, I even said fair play on their performance that day and they were unlucky.

HOWEVER, after the reaction of the Sagheads I work with after we lost to Millwall, and including all the stick Ive taken this season (they really are a bitter, bitter mob arnt they) I really, really hope that they now bomb out completely in the play-offs.

All the crap they spout, half of them care more about City failing then themselves actually doing well!! all of Steve Phillips pathetic, bitter comments and actions!! their pikey fans invading the pitch against the City, not to celebrate....but to try to cause trouble!! The pathetic comments on their website after they did beat us, i.e "Rovers proving they are the number one team in Bristol" and "Gary Johnson walks the walk of shame".

All noted in my little red and white brain.

Now come on Lincoln!! Do us all a favour and really make this the perfect end to a perfect season and knock this rabble out of the play-offs!!

COOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON YOU IMPS!! :goingup:

I have never ever allowed myself to be lulled into wishing any luck whatsover to any of that lot. The only wish I have is for them to become extinct. As far as I'm concerned we are City, they are Rovers, they hate us, I hate them - Period.

Guest Topman
Well, I have to say, as much as I dislike the Blue Quarter (cant say half, they don't have that many fans) of Bristol, Ive always been one, that when it comes to them and the big occasions, Ive always wished family and friends that support them luck. Even after the JPT Final, I thought to myself "I'll bite my tongue, I wouldnt like getting stick if we co*k up on the big stage".....I kept quiet, I even said fair play on their performance that day and they were unlucky.

HOWEVER, after the reaction of the Sagheads I work with after we lost to Millwall, and including all the stick Ive taken this season (they really are a bitter, bitter mob arnt they) I really, really hope that they now bomb out completely in the play-offs.

All the crap they spout, half of them care more about City failing then themselves actually doing well!! all of Steve Phillips pathetic, bitter comments and actions!! their pikey fans invading the pitch against the City, not to celebrate....but to try to cause trouble!! The pathetic comments on their website after they did beat us, i.e "Rovers proving they are the number one team in Bristol" and "Gary Johnson walks the walk of shame".

All noted in my little red and white brain.

Now come on Lincoln!! Do us all a favour and really make this the perfect end to a perfect season and knock this rabble out of the play-offs!!

COOOOOOOOOME OOOOOOOOOOON YOU IMPS!! :goingup:

Archived