IGNORED

S/t You Can't Afford Not To Get One !

CodeRed

The Premiership comes to Ashton Gate at last

No - not the football ...

just the prices !

Never mind the increase S/T - look at the downloadable full info on the main site

it gives the "saving" ie - the saving against POTD, so POTD's are

Atyeo adult £25

Atyeo student £15

Dolman C/D/E £30

Dolman A/B £28

Dolman student £18

Williams £28

williams student £18

Presumably advance prices will be £2 cheaper as in the past

All up it does look VERY expensive now wether you buy a S/T or POTD

looking at other threads it seems we will be paying on a par with Premiership sides like Aston Villa / Sunderland - certainly you CAN buy a S/T at those Premier sides for what we will be paying

With the incresed revenue AND the windfall received by our "major investor" .....surely everything financially is being put in place to really move our club forward.

I expect Sexstone's inserted a "parachute" clause in the S/T deal....if we go down he keeps the prices the same for 3 more years............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I'll be down there on Monday with the rest of you1

CodeRed

Atyeo adult £25

Atyeo student £15

Dolman C/D/E £30

Dolman A/B £28

Dolman student £18

Williams £28

williams student £18

This makes very depressing reading and certainly takes away some of the excitment of going up. At these prices I will have to pick and choose my games. I don't want to0, but I simply wont be able to afford these prices :(

The Premiership comes to Ashton Gate at last

No - not the football ...

just the prices !

Never mind the increase S/T - look at the downloadable full info on the main site

it gives the "saving" ie - the saving against POTD, so POTD's are

Atyeo adult £25

Atyeo student £15

Dolman C/D/E £30

Dolman A/B £28

Dolman student £18

Williams £28

williams student £18

I have to very expensive options,

1. pay £635 for mine and 2 childrens season tickets, increase of £160, or

2. pay on the day, which would come to a whopping £1096 if we attended all games

I wish I had the same % increase in my wages as City are asking for on the tickets.

Ateyo adult in May 07 = £17.00

Atyeo adult in Aug 07 = £25.00

That is nearly a 50% increase when inflation in this country is running at 3%?

If it's to pay increased wages then refer to that "I'd rather be Schalke than Man U" thread.

They are not exactly balanced options

Surely... "On a scale of 1-9 where 9 is very satisfied, 1 is very dissatisfied and 5 is neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, how satisfied are you with Bristol City's new ticket prices for the 2007-8 season?"

According to how much you're expected to save if you buy a season ticket, this is how much a match day ticket is on the day.

TicketPrices2-1.jpg

£21 for a child POTD in the middle of the Dolman.

£25-30 is the range for adults to POTD. £30 a ticket is Premier League prices surely? It seems an awful lot to me.

I fear this will price a lot of people out of the game - or at least as far as BCFC is concerned. They've really pushed the match day prices as far as they possibly could, have they pushed them too far though?

Totally agree. What floating fan is going to pay £28 to see us play Colchester? Or S****horpe?

Not me, that's for sure. I'll stick to World and my local team thanks. Disgusting prices, if that's what the club want after years of loyal support then this is where I say goodbye.

Archived