IGNORED

Dolman Bar

mossey

have you still got to pay £5 on top of your season ticket to get into the dolman bar, or is it included, or dearer, not seen or read anything about this yet, ta

It's an extra 5 quid for the requisite Supporters Club membership that gains you access.

The only reason for me last season was because it was no smoking, but now everywhere else will be aswell. Looks like I will be going elsewhere, unless the beer, price and atmosphere improves, unlikely on all 3 counts.

Agreed.

I got one last year and hardly used it, ended up in the H&C or Coopers Arms before practically every game.

Not to mention the atmosphere is crap,the beer is crap and your not even going to get in if busy.

It will probably go up by 30% to be competative....

I had one last year, used it twice, once when I couldn't get in the coopers and once when it chucked it down and couldn't be bothered to walk that bit further to the boozer, also in my letter I reeived it stated i could get a drink before the game and at half time. When I tried this I was told only people from the dolman could go there - didnt say anything about this

The only plus points are having a bet and sky+

Bought tickets yesterday, but, would NEVER pay that fiver whilst it makes you a member of such a group as the Supporters Club.

Change it to the Supporters Trust and i'll pay it even though I would rarely use it. For now, i'll stick to the nob-jockey at half-time.

The fees for Gold membership will be going up by £5 but Bronze membership will stay at a fiver for next season.It was felt that with such a huge hike in ST prices that upping the Bronze membership would be innapropriate.One price increase is enough for one season.

The decision to raise Gold membership was made prior to the ST prices being announced but the increase only takes it back to what it was before the SC moved into the DEH.

Will the members of the smaller SC bar be getting a lesson in politeness and how to speak to female members of the public, or will they still be telling people to **** off every time the door gets opened?

I would have thought that you could hold your own Dolly.No need to keep whingeing on about one rude bloke who just happened to be in the Gold bar.There are rude people everywhere.

The middle door will be locked next season now that we have permission from the fire officer so you won't have anymore problems.

Not renewing my membership anyway. And yes I am more than capable of holding my own, as far as I'm aware this is the first time ive mentioned this incident on the forum, so I wasnt aware I was whinging on about it.

Sure you're not a cosy club then, if you now have your own locked up room?

Not renewing my membership anyway. And yes I am more than capable of holding my own, as far as I'm aware this is the first time ive mentioned this incident on the forum, so I wasnt aware I was whinging on about it.

Sure you're not a cosy club then, if you now have your own locked up room?

Surely the SC bar is cosy enough for the ST when they want to use it though? Also the ST were happy to use the cosy clubs money to fund the POY evening.

Surely the SC bar is cosy enough for the ST when they want to use it though? Also the ST were happy to use the cosy clubs money to fund the POY evening.

I think she is abit jealous/threatened by the SC and CityFoundation.

The middle door will be locked next season now that we have permission from the fire officer so you won't have anymore problems.

That'll be nice for you, keep the riff-raff members out. All they've done is paid their fiver so that you can have subsidised beer.

And the SC were more than happy for us to do most of the legwork and the organising prizes/selling of raffle tickets etc, so it works both ways.

And I do believe we used the SC bar a grand total of once last season.

And the SC were more than happy for us to do most of the legwork and the organising prizes/selling of raffle tickets etc, so it works both ways.

And I do believe we used the SC bar a grand total of once last season.

Oh yes, i forgot we were overrun with prizes! Total of about 6 if i remember.

I still don't see where all this money is going for £5 spent on bronze membership. Can someone explain how the £5 is spent on because surely it doesnt cover costs of using the Deh for the season. 4,000 members at £5 pounds each adds up to 20k, if the SC made a donation of £5 to the club at the awards night, wheres the rest of the money?

It's great to see the two supporters organizations getting on so well.

Surely it should be about THE SUPPORTERS and not the self obsessed individuals that are meant to be represnting THE SUPPORTERS.

If this is how you act in the public view, then Lansdown must be loving it.

Archived