IGNORED

City Celebrity Fans ... ?

Leveller

I have seen both Tony Robinson and 3D (not together) in Dolman B block before. 3D gives thanks to Bristol City FC in the sleeve of Massive Attack legendary album 'Blue Lines'.

Saw Tony Robinson having a burger in McDonalds near the Brentford ground with Michelle from Eastenders once - not saying that she is a fan but he was going to the game.

And the guy from Emmerdale - played Frank Tate - Norman Bowler??? Seen him in Dolman on many occasions (not recently) and having a post-match beverage in the Merchants Arms

Saw Tony Robinson having a burger in McDonalds near the Brentford ground with Michelle from Eastenders once - not saying that she is a fan but he was going to the game.

And the guy from Emmerdale - played Frank Tate - Norman Bowler??? Seen him in Dolman on many occasions (not recently) and having a post-match beverage in the Merchants Arms

Susan Tully was also with Tony Robinson at Fulham in our promotion year of 97-98. I'm sure I read that she was an Arsenal fan though.

Saw Tony Robinson at that dire Bradford game, he looked terrible though, ageing.

I'll tell him you said that - he'll be so flattered. That was the only home game Tony managed last seaosn as his filming commitments keep him on the road so much. He was only there that night becuase they were doing a Time Team somewhere near Chepstow.

The bloke that keeps writing on walls. You used to get caned at school for that.

It's officially art now mate. Sells for £000s. I must admit I've always been against messy "tags" and stuff that is no better than self indulgent eyesores (eg on New York subway trains), but his stuff is well done, witty & satirical. It would genuinely improve Ashton Gate, in the right places. Honest. There's a book about his stuff available in all good bookshops - and probably WH Smugs too.

How many times do these famous City fans get down the Gate? Does anyone have their ST next to Jenson and his Dad? Or 3d?

Would be nice to see them cheering on the boys, some big names there.

I sat next to the JMW family at AFC Bournemouth away game last season and a great bunch they were too, really good fun people.

I'm not going to name names, but a well known friend of Banksy's asked me if I could secure a Middlesbrough FA Cup ticket for the artist, back in January. Luckily, a colleague of mine had a spare one.

However, I don't think that Banksy is a regular visitor to AG.

That's a very good one. Next time I can't get a ticket for a game, I'll ask someone if they could secure one for 'Banksy', though obviously they'd have to understand that I couldn't tell them who he was. :whistle:

I sat next to the JMW family at AFC Bournemouth away game last season and a great bunch they were too, really good fun people.

I sat next the JMW's clan away at Port Vale last year - seemed like good people but we are really scraping the barrel when it comes to 'celebrity fans'!

Banksey is gas i believe.

I was tols at the start of last season he was definately a city fan.

grew up with a couple of the boys who sit in the dolman.

I've no hard fact though.

Rob Del Naja and the other two blokes in Massive Attack and Tricky who used to be are all City fans though I think only Rob Del Naja is serious about it.

Rob, adrian and daddy G all had season tickets in the 97/98 season i know for sure. not sure about tricky.

Rob(3d) still goes down, but i was told hasn't got a season ticket.

You'll find him drinking in the Nova before the game. His dad owns it.

I am fairly certain that Robert Del Naja has a season ticket.

I was only going by what his dad franco had said. He's got the money to buy it. heh.

Also they thanked Bristol City FC in the mezzanine album

And we named The city shop when it was next to gilesports after massive attack.

just called 'massive'

they opened the shop.

Saw Coochie Chillcott at the Yeovil away game this season. Saw 3D (Delge) at the City/Stoke LDV final & see Tony Robinson walking back towards Hotwells quite often after a home game.

I stood next to Chilcott at the Millwall screening.

I also saw Tony Robinson before the Brighton debacle. He was walking away from the stadium though which shows good judgement.

Chilcott has his own limo company and quite often takes a few mates to away games in his 'cider limo'!

I've seen Tony Robinson at home and away games before.

Saw Dominic Mohan at Wembley v Stoke in 2000.

saw him at the playoff final at brighton and he wrote a good spread about city in the sun about what its like to be a fan top man :innocent06:

Who is 'Banksy' ?

Am i being stupid / Have i missed something?

He's a scum vandal that some idiots, who think they are modern and cool, think is an artist. If he ever painted his s**t on my walls I'd ram his paint brush and spray can up his proverbial.

He's a scum vandal that some idiots, who think they are modern and cool, think is an artist. If he ever painted his s**t on my walls I'd ram his paint brush and spray can up his proverbial.
How can you say this is not art?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...5px-Rockboy.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm....street.arp.jpg

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/andy/blogimages/CamdenBanksy.jpg

http://www.artofthestate.co.uk/photos/bank...lle_hotline.jpg

Banksy's work is more than just art.

Archived