IGNORED

Season Ticket

bartolona

That's pretty impressive after only 3 weeks. Especially considering the price increase and all the people moaning about them and people saying they wont renew/but a season ticket for next season. I think the 10,000 mark will be beaten by early july.

Giles, are you renewing?? You sit on my row!!

I've renewed mine today too - and to be fair it couldnt have been easier (although obviously the staff at the club are getting plenty of practice at dealing with renewals)

Its a bit sad, because the signal it sends to the club is that they can take advantage and put prices up as much as they like, without fear of any backlash. But, what option have we got ? We've waited eight years for division 2 football, we can't miss this opportunity.

Of course "sorry" would be nice to hear from the club. Or some sort of recognition that we're all making a big sacrifice to support the club.

Fat chance of that though.

I've renewed mine today too - and to be fair it couldnt have been easier (although obviously the staff at the club are getting plenty of practice at dealing with renewals)

Its a bit sad, because the signal it sends to the club is that they can take advantage and put prices up as much as they like, without fear of any backlash. But, what option have we got ? We've waited eight years for division 2 football, we can't miss this opportunity.

Of course "sorry" would be nice to hear from the club. Or some sort of recognition that we're all making a big sacrifice to support the club.

Fat chance of that though.

Absolutely. I renewed today aswell. I thought long and hard about renewing whereas it's always really been a case of just handing over the credit card. It's kind of ironic that the season after promotion has been the hardest to make the decision to hand over the money.

I am still upset that loyality counts for nothing.

An extra £160 will be hard to find. I suppose I am 'lucky' that both my children still qualify for the under 16 tickets, next season one of them won't and I think that will make the decision next year easier somehow.

Absolutely. I renewed today aswell. I thought long and hard about renewing whereas it's always really been a case of just handing over the credit card. It's kind of ironic that the season after promotion has been the hardest to make the decision to hand over the money.

I am still upset that loyality counts for nothing.

An extra £160 will be hard to find. I suppose I am 'lucky' that both my children still qualify for the under 16 tickets, next season one of them won't and I think that will make the decision next year easier somehow.

Let's hope that they still do the under 21 ticket then if he or she doesnt go to college. If they do get rid of the under 21 option then i'll be buggered! (not literally i'd like to add!)

I went down today and renewed mine.

There were two small ques in the Club Shop.

I cant remember what i paid last year, but now at the magical age of 65.

I handed over £325 for my seat in Block E. of the Dolman.

I have been watching dross for much of the 55 years. I will not be missing this season. :innocent06:

Generally agree with most of the comments about too much increase, frozen costs etc but at the end of the day I still know 4 people who haven't been Season Ticket holders since relegation but now they are back, so the potential product is obviously selling itself.

That's pretty impressive after only 3 weeks. Especially considering the price increase and all the people moaning about them and people saying they wont renew/but a season ticket for next season. I think the 10,000 mark will be beaten by early july.

Do you think? They would of been well into 5 figures by now with a little more thought on pricing.

People werent moaning, people made constuctive and sensible points regading the price hike and not many actually said they werent goin to renew,they just said they would have to think long and hard to find the extra. I don't think they will get over 10'000,especially when you consider they have actually already said the prices will rise further at this point :nono: It's like the club have actually decided they don't want anymore than 10'000 ST holders, possibly want to leave plenty of seats for POTD so they can maximise revenue.

I renewed today through gritted teeth :disapointed2se:

Do you think? They would of been well into 5 figures by now with a little more thought on pricing.

People werent moaning, people made constuctive and sensible points regading the price hike and not many actually said they werent goin to renew,they just said they would have to think long and hard to find the extra. I don't think they will get over 10'000,especially when you consider they have actually already said the prices will rise further at this point :nono: It's like the club have actually decided they don't want anymore than 10'000 ST holders, possibly want to leave plenty of seats for POTD so they can maximise revenue.

I renewed today through gritted teeth :disapointed2se:

Possibly they wouldve passed the 10,000 mark had the prices been lower but they arent and we just have to accept the prices either way. I was as surprised as anyone when i saw the prices. Luckily for me, like others, i got mine at frozen rate due to the city foundation.

From what and how i read people saying it sounded to me as some were moaning/saying they wouldnt renew. but yes, others did say they would seriuosly consider it and did make excellent, constructive points/arguments.

I just hope that the price hike doesnt spill all the way onto August 18th when we play our 1st home league game.

As I write this I am in the que for STs been waiting ten minutes already.

Christ they must be do a roaring trade.

Bring it on the championship.

10000+ STs no problem people are obviously booking

horay I'm through

speaking to ticket office now,the phones are going mental in the background,said over 7000 have been sold already and they say that 10000+ would be sold comfortably.

yesss bring it on.

6,400 sold according to today's Evening Post.

Again though, I want to know how many are renewals and how many are glory hunting toffs?

How many like me and 4 mates are stewing on whether or not to renew by Friday solely because of the ridiculous and unfair hike in price?

Some of us don't spend all day every day on this site, if its not on the first page then i don't go looking just in case it may have been posted already, instead of responding to the post why not ignore it?

Well said!

I worry at the amount of time some people spend on this site...

Some of us don't spend all day every day on this site, if its not on the first page then i don't go looking just in case it may have been posted already, instead of responding to the post why not ignore it?

It is on the first page half way down.... under "season ticket sales"!

I know it's a pretty ambiguous topic title though...

Archived