IGNORED

Scott Murray

Rocky

He'll be a good bench player and help the dressing room and atmosphere in the club. Although he can play a part in our first team if Betsy has a 'mare

After this year he'll be released IMO

I'm pleased that Murray has signed another deal.He's become very much 'Mr Bristol City' and is a popular character not just with the fans but with his team mates as well.

On his day hes' a really good player and if he can reach and then maintain some decent form next season then I can see him starting lots of games.He's also got a decent goalscoring record which can't be said for City's other (currant) wide men.

Who knows? If he has a good camapaign we could see him at AG for longer than one more season.Lets hope so.

If this is his final year; will he then take a FA Coaching course and then one day become Manager at AG? Something similar happened not too far back with another player referred to as Mr Bristol City.

If this is his final year; will he then take a FA Coaching course and then one day become Manager at AG? Something similar happened not too far back with another player referred to as Mr Bristol City.

Would be good in time and with managerial experience. Tins was put in the role too soon. Ambition alone is not enough.

Cor!!!!

Has anyone seen how yummy he looks in the pictures with a suntan!

:wub:

Great news hes signed a new deal!

Mr Murray definately takes a tan well doesn't he. Always makes me smile when he comes back at the start of the season really tanned with his hair as short as can be, and as the season goes on he gets paler and paler and his hair gets more and more wild!!!

So glad he signed though, and it's right he gets another crack at the championship playing for City, bet he never thought that would happen.

Great news.
Your only a month late.

And Emo, It's hard to tell when your being sarcastic cause you always so god damn negative. Chill out man.

Archived