IGNORED

Re: Supporters Trust Thread

Muddy Funster

Yes, but I'd still ban ashtonyate and Eamer. And would have deleted Giles' signature. As you know over on Subcider my signature has been deleted and the Burberry one banned. Freedom of speech? b***ocks.

Arise Sir Toadie !! :worship2::worship2::worship2:

ashtonyate, Red Robin, and Rod12/whatever he altered his name too don't need banning. More the serious pschyiatric attentioin for those boys I'm afraid. Seriously.

Just so long as NHS employee Robbored isn't head warden, there is hope.

Eamer just seems to have fallen victim to his own ego, a dose or two of real life should sort that out.

Yes, but I'd still ban ashtonyate and Eamer. And would have deleted Giles' signature. As you know over on Subcider my signature has been deleted and the Burberry one banned. Freedom of speech? b***ocks.

Frank, only reason you want them banned is because their posts annoy you!

Probably annoy loads. But you cant ban no one for that reason, there wouldnt be no one left on here!!!

I always read in on Ashtonyates posts because within 5 mins he,s ripped to peices.

Told him, reckon he does it on purpose.

Lot worse thing in the world mate, now i know u,ll agree on that matey!!!!

Frank, only reason you want them banned is because their posts annoy you!

Probably annoy loads. But you cant ban no one for that reason, there wouldnt be no one left on here!!!

I always read in on Ashtonyates posts because within 5 mins he,s ripped to peices.

Told him, reckon he does it on purpose.

Lot worse thing in the world mate, now i know u,ll agree on that matey!!!!

Oh yes. I just don't see a problem with temporary bans or the deletion of sigs. I was noting that both happen on subbers which has an "anything goes" attitude. When mods get upset it's because they're drawn into debates where they feel they have to justify their actions. No amount of arguing will justify it to the minority who complain so ignore them.

I'm not really argung for Eamer or ashtonyate to be banned; they would rise again anyway. I well remember the internet thug that was Ted Pitman being banned only for NeverToTheDarkSide to mysteriously appear at the time. I'm joking btw John.

Oh yes. I just don't see a problem with temporary bans or the deletion of sigs. I was noting that both happen on subbers which has an "anything goes" attitude. When mods get upset it's because they're drawn into debates where they feel they have to justify their actions. No amount of arguing will justify it to the minority who complain so ignore them.

I'm not really argung for Eamer or ashtonyate to be banned; they would rise again anyway. I well remember the internet thug that was Ted Pitman being banned only for NeverToTheDarkSide to mysteriously appear at the time. I'm joking btw John.

Good reply.

Temp bans are fine.

Its bloody difficult for the moderators as they are suppose to act towards anything that could cause problems and bad feelings.

Sad when a mod is given a hard time thou!!!!

Only doing his/hers job after all

I think a lot of people are feeling the same as Tom, maybe this forum is getting to the end of the road.

Too much bickering etc,

What's wrong with bickering ? You don't have to read it, if you want a bland, santitised forum I'd log onto one .

TBH I used to be a regular contributor to OTIB when it was "oficially hosted" but the censorship on here is worse, one of the reasons why I won't (the other being a charge to get in the Doman bar) join the ST.

Either allow people to say what they want or issue clear guidelines as to what isn't acceptable and apply it consitently.

What's wrong with bickering ? You don't have to read it, if you want a bland, santitised forum I'd log onto one .

TBH I used to be a regular contributor to OTIB when it was "oficially hosted" but the censorship on here is worse, one of the reasons why I won't (the other being a charge to get in the Doman bar) join the ST.

Either allow people to say what they want or issue clear guidelines as to what isn't acceptable and apply it consitently.

What absolute rubbish.

You don't even know the difference between the Trust and the Supporter's club.

What censorship? Examples please...

There are rules, they're linked at the top and they're enforced pretty consistently.

Archived