IGNORED

Tell Me Steve Who Can We Afford

Guest ashtonyate

Guest ashtonyate
Tell you what Ashtonyate. You think you can do better? Well go on then. You go and find us a 20 goal a season striker that fits into the Bristol City mentality and will cost under 750k and will be on around 5 k a week and will want to move him and his family to Bristol and choose us over the likes of Charlton, WBA, Wolves, Leicester, Coventry, Southampton, Norwich, Palace, Watford, Sheff Utd&Wed, Preston and Ipswich.

All of whom are established Championship clubs who wont be facing relegation this season, More like promotion. So if you were a player who would you honestly choose? Us or them?

Gj has said that we have 2 or 3 bids out there and they are very far along the road so it seems some signings are close. Lets just wait until 1st Sept when the window is closed to pass judgement.

You are asking me why, don't you think Johnson can that's why he is paid a great deal of money to do that thing.

The time he has been looking he should have got the right player by now remember the transfer window will coming in not to long after the season starts and if we have not got the player in by then we are in trouble.

Why have the player got to be under 750K were is it written that all we can pay, you pay the going price of the product you are going to buy.

That's been the trouble in the past we have make do and mend and got bad buys buy quality it pays in the end

You are asking me why, don't you think Johnson can that's why he is paid a great deal of money to do that thing.

The time he has been looking he should have got the right player by now remember the transfer window will coming in not to long after the season starts and if we have not got the player in by then we are in trouble.

Why have the player got to be under 750K were is it written that all we can pay, you pay the going price of the product you are going to buy.

That's been the trouble in the past we have make do and mend and got bad buys buy quality it pays in the end

:noexpression:

Theres a big question that I think people have overseen. Steve Lansdown has a business worth well over £300,000,000, yes you saw the figure right.. and City cant seem to afford a one million pound player.. I find this all hard to beleive. I am an optamist and I do think City will do ok next season becuase Gary Johnson is an excellent manager, but we have to get in the real world, the likes of Bolton and wigan progressed at a time when we didnt because there chairmen got cash out of there wallets and spent all the way. If we want to do a Wigan or a Bolton I firmly believe Lansdown needs to start looking at the million pound players.

Ps this is not a negative post, just a strong opinion.

Enough of the talking about all our favourite team and talk about yours, what do you think of Walker, Curruthers signing new contracts? What about that new lad you signed from Notts County? :whistle2:

I think we should invest stronger in our youth policy, then we can be like Ajax of England and sustain ourselves that way instead of SL bailing us out every April.

Screw paying stupid money for players, they should pay SL to don the City shirt!!!

I would much rather go down to the conference than become a slave to the system.

We are being told we can't afford to pay the wages needed to sign the Quality players that may give us a chance to compete in this division also it may upset the wage structure at the club.

What also bugs me is if our pay structure is that bad where is all the money going, is it going on interest to pay back the loans we took out to cover up Lansdowne c**k ups or were is it going we have only bought a few players which the transfer money should cover.

Our chairman has made it clear that we are going to stand on our own two feet and he is not going to bank roll the club which is his right but he should bring more members on to the board has I think its to cosy at the moment and needs freshening up a bit with other views

As I see it the Squad is not good enough to survive in this league we have signed 1 player so far and going to give a try to the Islander who Johnson said his self needs to be work with so he is far from being the finish article.

Johnson has been trying to sign a central striker for nearly a year now without success is that because we cannot pay the going rate for such a player or what. The club expect the fans to pay the going rate for entry to the ground

I just think the squad is not good enough by a long way so are we going to do a Watford or what after waiting 8 years to go up it would be a shame to go back again but i can't see us staying up with the team as it is.

Cast your mind back to the last time we ventured into the second tier of English football.

We spent £M on Akinbiyi, £M on Thorpe. Not one, but two out and out goalscorers (except Akinbiyi!!) On top of that, £500,000 (ish) spent on another striker (Soren Andersson).

Now you would've thought £2.5M should've kept us up :noexpression:

Spending money guarantees nothing. Let's just wait and see..

Christ, we ain't kicked a ball yet, and to some, we're already down :disapointed2se:

Guest ashtonyate
Cast your mind back to the last time we ventured into the second tier of English football.

We spent £M on Akinbiyi, £M on Thorpe. Not one, but two out and out goalscorers (except Akinbiyi!!) On top of that, £500,000 (ish) spent on another striker (Soren Andersson).

Now you would've thought £2.5M should've kept us up :noexpression:

Spending money guarantees nothing. Let's just wait and see..

Christ, we ain't kicked a ball yet, and to some, we're already down :disapointed2se:

It was not scoring goal the problem last time it was letting them in, and for all the money we spent on strikers last time after selling Ackinby we were even near enough.

Spending money is more likely to keep us up than not spending it our strike force is just not good enough for this division and was not good enough for the third division

Now you tell me how we are going to get goals this season with the players we got I would love to know???.

I think Johnson is on the wind-up myself. He knows what a load of old moaning barstewards we are and I think he will get in absolutely nobody and bugger off to the Premiership at Christmas when he has more or less got us relegated. My source saw Roman Abramovich in the car park crouching down behind Enoch's motor whispering something in Johnson's direction - Johnson to Chelsea in January - you mark my words. You don't think he got that Pro Licence for nothing do you?

For the record Ashtonyate you are correct

We will not sign anybody decent

Johnson clearly is a useless Conference standard manager

We are all going to have a miserable season

The football will be awful

We will get 18 points all season if we're lucky

Crowds will be down to 3,800 by October

Bas Savage will be brought back in March as a last ditch attempt to escape the drop

And all the above at record high prices

Enjoy your season Ashtonyate - if you need to call the Samaritans I have the number!

That's the trouble with some City fans - over optimistic!

..typical negative City fan! the last time we splashed millions on strikers look what happened!

SL is a top chairman doing things sensible, get behind him like the majority of city fans!

i've been watching at the Gate for enough years to remember that trying to 'buy sucess' at our level has never worked, and then we spend years trying to get ourselves out of big debts, there are not so many players about who you could target to buy you sucess, and almost all of those go for over inflated prices, that only the top premiership clubs can afford, Nugent for £6 million based on one good season ?, thats a gamble.

other players around the £1m or just below, tend to be journeyman players, past their best, looking for a paycheck more than anything else, and even if you get a good one, their shelf life is short as their age goes against them.

its not many months since we all were leaping about in excitement, because our squad were good enough to gain us promotion, a squad i think that was at least as good as ten of last seasons championship squads, now before a balls been kicked, that same squad has been transformed into a bunch of not good enough players ???, did something happen to them that i missed out on.

GJ has one forward added to the squad, i think he will get 2 more, ok some say untried and unproven, but they are young and eager, and don't forget Tristan Plummer and Frankie,

GJ is building for the future, youth, and younger newcomers added to last years squad will see us ok for next season,

We as supporters have a right to express our frustrations if we are not happy with our teams performances, the fact we pay to support our team gives us that right, but all the negativity posted on here the last few weeks, even before a ball has been kicked in the new season, makes me wonder how many 'true supporters' of Bristol City are actually that.

Supporting a team to my mind, means supporting the players, manager and chairman, through good and bad times, how wide a club chairman is prepared to open his wallet, should not determine your depth of support to YOUR club.

:englandsmile4wf:

AY is a realist & this forum would be a much more boring one without him, although he expresses his views to rigorously for some, he certainly has a very valid point about our strikers and we will definitely be in deep sh1t if we don't get at least 2 strikers in, personally i have great faith in GJ and i'm sure he is more than aware of the situation, the time to start panicing is the day before the start of the season if we have no-one new in.

AY is a realist & this forum would be a much more boring one without him, although he expresses his views to rigorously for some, he certainly has a very valid point about our strikers and we will definitely be in deep sh1t if we don't get at least 2 strikers in, personally i have great faith in GJ and i'm sure he is more than aware of the situation, the time to start panicing is the day before the start of the season if we have no-one new in.
I understand AY's frustrations that there is nothing to scream and shout about, However we need to remember we have had bids out there for a couple of weeks now and have a striker on trial at the mo so what I do fail to understand is how is it Gj's fault that we haven't signed any strikers when Gj made bids a few weeks back. So as it is not Gj's fault, Or SL or even the tea lady it must be the players and there clubs who are dragging there feet, So how about we criticise them instead of criticising the manager that got us out of league one after 8 years.

Johnson has only been here for one full season and a lot of fans' still haven't adjusted to his style of management I feel, By that I mean the way he keeps his transfer targets secret until the deal has been done (anyone remember Graham Coughlan?) The way he deals with the media and the way he handles players. I adjusted along time ago and trust him 100%, However I will praise him just as much as I would criticise. Many fans' are quick to jump the gun and criticize but not as quick to praise him. The way he does things is completely the right way to do it and I have 100% faith in him to keep us up and then take us onto the next level. We haven't had a manager like this a a long while and that's probs why it took us so long to get promotion.

Guest ashtonyate
i've been watching at the Gate for enough years to remember that trying to 'buy sucess' at our level has never worked, and then we spend years trying to get ourselves out of big debts, there are not so many players about who you could target to buy you sucess, and almost all of those go for over inflated prices, that only the top premiership clubs can afford, Nugent for £6 million based on one good season ?, thats a gamble.

other players around the £1m or just below, tend to be journeyman players, past their best, looking for a paycheck more than anything else, and even if you get a good one, their shelf life is short as their age goes against them.

its not many months since we all were leaping about in excitement, because our squad were good enough to gain us promotion, a squad i think that was at least as good as ten of last seasons championship squads, now before a balls been kicked, that same squad has been transformed into a bunch of not good enough players ???, did something happen to them that i missed out on.

GJ has one forward added to the squad, i think he will get 2 more, ok some say untried and unproven, but they are young and eager, and don't forget Tristan Plummer and Frankie,

GJ is building for the future, youth, and younger newcomers added to last years squad will see us ok for next season,

We as supporters have a right to express our frustrations if we are not happy with our teams performances, the fact we pay to support our team gives us that right, but all the negativity posted on here the last few weeks, even before a ball has been kicked in the new season, makes me wonder how many 'true supporters' of Bristol City are actually that.

Supporting a team to my mind, means supporting the players, manager and chairman, through good and bad times, how wide a club chairman is prepared to open his wallet, should not determine your depth of support to YOUR club.

:englandsmile4wf:

Ever player you buy you are trying to buy susses we sell the youngsters we produce so we must buy players to fill the gap.

With the Brooker injury problem we have no one who can play as a target man this has been so for the last 9/10 months yet Johnson has been unable to buy the player we need.

Johnson has done well in the lower leagues like John Ward & Terry Cooper did but he is unproven at this level and I know this will be unpopular with forum reader but he has not got the players we need yet and time is running out.

Johnson has signed one player so far and a player in a portion that could have been filled from with in, it is said that there are bids on 3 players but that was a few week ago if a player needs that much time to decide then do we really want then.

Perhaps Players don't want to come here because they see a Club that's not going anywhere and have no ambition that's what I see and I am a supporter yes I really am one.

I could not see other supporter putting up with the rubbish we do, like putting up ticket prices by 30% and then being told we can afford to buy players but if you look at the Schools Council Transport it shows people from this area will put up with any crap.

People say my posts are negative but I think I am the positive one, all this we can't afford this player or that one are the negative ones, also the last time we went up we did try to buy the quality players not like this time.

My loyalty is with the Club not Lansdown or Johnson they come and go the club stay the same, as for Lansdown he is the worst Chairman the club has had in all my years of supporting City and the sooner we can get rid of him the better.

Perhaps Players don't want to come here because they see a Club that's not going anywhere and have no ambition that's what I see and I am a supporter yes I really am one.

now that is just a load of crap.

when players sign for us, they alway say Johnson is building a good team for the future, Ivan Sproule signed for us because he said we have obvious potential to go far.

and finally Johnson said a month back that he does not want City to make up the numbers in the championship and really wants us to make a good respectable push up the league next season.

Colchester United had a great season last season in there first time in the championship finishing in the top half and finishing 2nd in league one the season before the championship (like us) they did not hardly sign any players at all. Now why can't we do what colchester did last season and make Ashton Gate a place for the big teams to fear.

though i will agree we do need a striker or two but thats it, the rest of the squad is fine, I think it's you who will be suprised but not us :englandsmile4wf:

Johnson has done well in the lower leagues like John Ward & Terry Cooper did but he is unproven at this level and I know this will be unpopular with forum reader but he has not got the players we need yet and time is running out.

The thing is Ashtonyate, is that GJ has at least a history of getting things right, that gives me optimism for the future.

When i read posts from someone who is consistently absurd, nonsensical and plainly wrong I don't take much notice.

However, i remember back to the days when you were happy with GJ's appointment and even defended him! And you complemented SL on his choice of manager too!

Guest ashtonyate
The thing is Ashtonyate, is that GJ has at least a history of getting things right, that gives me optimism for the future.

When i read posts from someone who is consistently absurd, nonsensical and plainly wrong I don't take much notice.

However, i remember back to the days when you were happy with GJ's appointment and even defended him! And you complemented SL on his choice of manager too!

I think Johnson is a good manager at the lower levels but now we have gone up to a higher division the jury is out, don't get me wrong i really want him to be a susses at this level.

His not finding a target man forward has me worried he has been looking now for nine months now idealy we should have push the boat out last season and got one if we had a good front man i would not be so worried but as it is I think we are going to be in for a hard ride with last seasons front men.

Ashtonyate.......firstly, let me say that whilst i find myself disagreeing with just about every post you make, I defend your right to state your own opinion.

But I do have a question. Why are ALL your posts so negative?

You claim the Jury is out on Johnson at this level....why? Ok, he has no experience of managing in the Championship (there have always been managers that fit into that category), but you have to accept that he has managed at National level.....and his track record so far with us and Yeovil is superb! So why the doubts?

You state that Lansdown is the worst Chairman this club has ever had.....why? He has financially backed every manager that has been here during his tenure and it is clearly documented that he will continue to do so. To my mind, it is a positive thing that he is not being drawn into throwing loads of his own money into the club, but wants BCFC to stand on it's own two feet....that can only be a good thing for the future.

You appear to totally disbelieve GJ and the club when they say that they are actively seeking to bring new signings into the club....Why? Do you honestly believe that they would just stand by and see City get relagated again?

Can you see nothing positive?

I think Johnson is a good manager at the lower levels but now we have gone up to a higher division the jury is out, don't get me wrong i really want him to be a susses at this level.

His not finding a target man forward has me worried he has been looking now for nine months now idealy we should have push the boat out last season and got one if we had a good front man i would not be so worried but as it is I think we are going to be in for a hard ride with last seasons front men.

What about Brooker then? The 3 goals he scored last season were great goals. All outside of the area. He is a great man to have inside the area aswell and puts his head in where it hurts. As did Enoch and Jevo to score last season. Weve also got Plummer in the first team squad now so hopefully he will do well for us if and when he plays. Same goes for JMW. No defencders will know anything about them as they haev probably never heard of them and wont know what they are about.

Weve signed a very good winger with blistering pace and a good cross. So strikers like Jevo, Enoch and Brooker will relish playing with him i'm sure.

Even IF (BIG IF) GJ doesnt sign a striker or only ets 1, then don't be all doom and gloom. Do what he did last season and judge him over 10 game periods. Aim for 15 points per 10 games and we are safe and in the championship for another season. Doesnt sound too hard does it?

Guest ashtonyate
Ashtonyate.......firstly, let me say that whilst i find myself disagreeing with just about every post you make, I defend your right to state your own opinion.

But I do have a question. Why are ALL your posts so negative?

You claim the Jury is out on Johnson at this level....why? Ok, he has no experience of managing in the Championship (there have always been managers that fit into that category), but you have to accept that he has managed at National level.....and his track record so far with us and Yeovil is superb! So why the doubts?

You state that Lansdown is the worst Chairman this club has ever had.....why? He has financially backed every manager that has been here during his tenure and it is clearly documented that he will continue to do so. To my mind, it is a positive thing that he is not being drawn into throwing loads of his own money into the club, but wants BCFC to stand on it's own two feet....that can only be a good thing for the future.

You appear to totally disbelieve GJ and the club when they say that they are actively seeking to bring new signings into the club....Why? Do you honestly believe that they would just stand by and see City get relagated again?

Can you see nothing positive?

Well first I don't think I am being negative we need players that can perform in this division they cost money you pay the going rate, if not you take a chance that the player you bring in can perform at this level.

Remember Reading took a chance on lita from us and he cost a Million plus add ons so play don't come cheap in this division.

Most player capable of playing at this level are known to the clubs and if they are still free at this time of the season then they are either to dear to buy or not thought to that good.

I can go back to Harry Dolman in the 50/60 and I think Lansdowne has made more poor decision that any of the others which is proven why its taken 8 long years to get out of the third division

The Club are looking to bring in new players but at what cost, cheapest is not the best polices you need quality you got to try and get the Club the best value but not at the expense of buying players that can't do the job.

What I cant make up my mind on his it Johnson can't find the right player or is it Lansdown will not pay the money out, Johnson may not say so but we will find out when he gets fed up with the stick he will get from the crowd if we start losing and moves on.

Well first I don't think I am being negative we need players that can perform in this division they cost money you pay the going rate, if not you take a chance that the player you bring in can perform at this level.

Remember Reading took a chance on lita from us and he cost a Million plus add ons so play don't come cheap in this division.

Most player capable of playing at this level are known to the clubs and if they are still free at this time of the season then they are either to dear to buy or not thought to that good.

I can go back to Harry Dolman in the 50/60 and I think Lansdowne has made more poor decision that any of the others which is proven why its taken 8 long years to get out of the third division

The Club are looking to bring in new players but at what cost, cheapest is not the best polices you need quality you got to try and get the Club the best value but not at the expense of buying players that can't do the job.

What I cant make up my mind on his it Johnson can't find the right player or is it Lansdown will not pay the money out, Johnson may not say so but we will find out when he gets fed up with the stick he will get from the crowd if we start losing and moves on.

Thanks for the response, BUT.......

Other than the appointment of Brian Tinnion as manager, which in my view is only a poor decision in hindsight, what other poor decisions has Lansdown made that led to us taking 8 years to get promoted?

What leads you to think the club are taking the "cheapest" option when looking at players? For all any of us know we may have offered £2,000,000 plus for a player. The fact is we just don't know.

I just don't understand your insistance of taking the negative view all the time.

Typical ashtonyate you mean.

You make a great point. We cant go around spending a million on this sort of player, 2 million on that sort of player. we need stability in this first season. the aim is to simply survuve, then push on from there.

IMO its a 3 season (at least) objective:

Season 1: Survive. Bring in 1 or 2 better players again this time next year.

Season 2: Consolidate. Finish mid-table, with a great chance of pushing on. again sign 1 or 2 better players

Season 3: Push for the play offs. By this time we should haev a very good championship squad capable of doing well in cup competitions whilst also maintaining our play off challenge.

Surely that doesnt seem too far-faetched does it? In my eyes, its realistic.

And then you woke up.

And then you woke up.

I have a lot of faith in Gary Johnson and in the Chairman.

However, I am not alone in becoming a little nervous now that with less than a month to go we have brought in one signing.

I attended a hell of a lot of games last season both home and away, I will say we went up last season IN SPITE of our strikers rather than because of them.

The current crop are not up to the job.

A fit Brooker is, but can anyone recall what that looks like?!

We need a reasonable goals man up front NOW.

I'm not going to get on Gary's back though because he knows it, I know it and I reckon everyone on here knows it.

Guest ashtonyate
Thanks for the response, BUT.......

Other than the appointment of Brian Tinnion as manager, which in my view is only a poor decision in hindsight, what other poor decisions has Lansdown made that led to us taking 8 years to get promoted?

What leads you to think the club are taking the "cheapest" option when looking at players? For all any of us know we may have offered £2,000,000 plus for a player. The fact is we just don't know.

I just don't understand your insistance of taking the negative view all the time.

The appointment of Tinnion was the biggest one that cost the Club Millions of pounds and the club restructured its debts, telling tinnion there was no money to spend on players and to sign free bees the likes of Partridge and co.

The appointment of Tinnion is a classic example of taken the cheap option and costing more in the long run because we had to appoint some one who could do the job and clear up the mess.

Given Wilson an extension on his contract when it was obvious that he was not up to the job and I know this will upset a few of you, not reverting the academy into a Center of excellence when money was in short supply after we were relegated.

Also lately the rebuild of the east end there a few to go on with

I do not agree that I am negative its the people who keep saying we must go careful not like last time we went up they are the negative ones, if you take all the money Lansdowne has cost us we sign a very good player of 2 Million and still have change

The appointment of Tinnion was the biggest one that cost the Club Millions of pounds and the club restructured its debts, telling tinnion there was no money to spend on players and to sign free bees the likes of Partridge and co.

The appointment of Tinnion is a classic example of taken the cheap option and costing more in the long run because we had to appoint some one who could do the job and clear up the mess.

Given Wilson an extension on his contract when it was obvious that he was not up to the job and I know this will upset a few of you, not reverting the academy into a Center of excellence when money was in short supply after we were relegated.

I do not agree that I am negative its the people who keep saying we must go careful not like last time we went up they are the negative ones, if you take all the money Lansdowne has cost us we sign a very good player of 2 Million and still have change

I don't agree with most of what you say, but pretty much all of this is spot on!

I saw Tinnion as the Tesco Value Manager, got in just because he was cheap. It nearly cost us dearly. Great player, not as good as a manager.

Stewart

I don't agree with most of what you say, but pretty much all of this is spot on!

I saw Tinnion as the Tesco Value Manager, got in just because he was cheap. It nearly cost us dearly. Great player, not as good as a manager.

Stewart

My dad went along to some dinner thing not long after Tinnion was appointed and Wilson was on the table.

They had a brief chat about all sorts of stuff but way back then Wilson said "they will not play for that fella, he doesn't have the respect he needs."

Allegedly he was never able to inspire people.

Bloody good player though and I enjoyed the days he was in the team.

Ah a left footed midfielder eh? Now there was a man who could play a quality ball.

At last a point i agree with Ashtonyate on!

Tinnion as manager was a major F-up! Majority of fans thought as much from Day1. Lansdown at fault 100%!

+ Partridge wasn't a free!

No, it didn't cost the club millions of pounds. What absolute rubbish. How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion?

Giving Danny Wilson every little luxury for his chosen ones for several years was what cost us a fortune.

Tinnion spent a little money, far less than we received in transfer fees. He signed Brooker and Heffernan who were both good value for money, and Partridge who wasn't.

I don't believe relative salaries had anything to do with why Tinnion was appointed. The manager's salary is a drop in the ocean. I think SteveL was quite straightforward about why he was appointing Tinnion and was telling the truth even if in hindsight a mistake.

When was Wilson given an extension? My understanding was after the first season here when he'd done a good job he went from a rolling contract to a 3 year one. He was sacked after the first season we hadn't progressed.

The academy has made us money not cost us money, as you well know.

The east end I agree with it should never have been started until we got promoted. However the rest was absolute rubbish.

I don't know how you can keep a straight face when you say SL makes more mistakes than anyone since Dolman. Were you in a coma throughout the 80s? Have you never heard of Leslie Kew? David Russe?

You don't have the faintest idea about the club's finances, every time you post about them you get things completely wrong and you've never yet looked at the accounts have you?

What has cost this club money was over investing to try and get promoted - and now you're advocating "paying the going rate" as though signing a striker for over a million is normal business and for a club in our position it most certainly isn't.

Guest ashtonyate
No, it didn't cost the club millions of pounds. What absolute rubbish. How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion?

Giving Danny Wilson every little luxury for his chosen ones for several years was what cost us a fortune.

Tinnion spent a little money, far less than we received in transfer fees. He signed Brooker and Heffernan who were both good value for money, and Partridge who wasn't.

I don't believe relative salaries had anything to do with why Tinnion was appointed. The manager's salary is a drop in the ocean. I think SteveL was quite straightforward about why he was appointing Tinnion and was telling the truth even if in hindsight a mistake.

When was Wilson given an extension? My understanding was after the first season here when he'd done a good job he went from a rolling contract to a 3 year one. He was sacked after the first season we hadn't progressed.

The academy has made us money not cost us money, as you well know.

The east end I agree with it should never have been started until we got promoted. However the rest was absolute rubbish.

I don't know how you can keep a straight face when you say SL makes more mistakes than anyone since Dolman. Were you in a coma throughout the 80s? Have you never heard of Leslie Kew? David Russe?

You don't have the faintest idea about the club's finances, every time you post about them you get things completely wrong and you've never yet looked at the accounts have you?

What has cost this club money was over investing to try and get promoted - and now you're advocating "paying the going rate" as though signing a striker for over a million is normal business and for a club in our position it most certainly isn't.

The Academy may have made a few bob now but I am talking about when it was costing a Million pounds a season when it was set up and the club is still carrying that debt now even with the money we got in transfer fees

So what did Kew do so bad and Russe was not here that long

Archived