IGNORED

Any Other Teams Apart From City?

Pack’s Chin

You're right. One club will be always most important. But its absolutely normal to sympathize with some other teams. In my opinion its absolutely clear: I'm supporter of Polonia Warszawa, but my favourite team abroad is Bristol City.

When i'm watching a World Cup I'm supporting Poland and sympathizing with Croatia, Mexico...

When i'm watching a Champions League i'm sympathizing with teams with polish players (for example: Liverpool 2 years ago) etc...

I've got favourite team in almost every country. But i know that there is one most important team.

I'm with the man with the difficult name on this. There are very few games I wouldn't have a favourite team (all, of course, after City and England):

Germany - Cologne

Italy - Lazio

Scotland - Rangers

France - Olympic Marseille

Internationals - (whisper it) Germany

Other English - Spurs, QPR

city then liverpool been a fan since the king kenny was there with heighway on the wing we had dreams and songss to sing and the glory round the fields of anfield road made the long 21 yr awaited trip to anfield this year was fantastic have had every city shirt and liverpool shirt since about 1994 when i could buy them myself

Hi, does anybody support or have a soft sort for any other team apart from city? although i am city through and through.. i have always had a soft spot for spurs! I'm definatly buying there shirt this season.........

Same here bud, city till i die, but have always followed spurs from when i was a real nipper

CHELSKI for me.

I was given a personal tour of the Stamford Bridge in the early 70s by Irish international Paddy Mulligan (and no not the City/Millwall fan), also given signed pennant/scarf etc.

They played Liverpool in the evening and got stuffed 4-1, must have been a cold journey home for the scousers as not many of their coaches had any windows left.

BCAGFC

Archived