IGNORED

New Running Out Music

potbelly

Everything wrong with it.

What has dirty denims, body odour and dandruff got to do with Bristol City?

It was played a lot last season about 5-10 mins before the players came out and every time many was on there feet singing along with it. It is a good song to get the atmosphere going, That's why I suggested it.

I don't really care what's played when the players run out or before that as long as it is something that will help warm the crowd up.

It was played a lot last season about 5-10 mins before the players came out and every time many was on there feet singing along with it. It is a good song to get the atmosphere going, That's why I suggested it.

I don't really care what's played when the players run out or before that as long as it is something that will help warm the crowd up.

Not the effect it had elswhere, more bemusement as it has nothing to do at all with Bristol City.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Wurzels and have been to many gigs over the years and have albums etc + them on my iPod BUT can we modernise slightly? I see the entrance music as something to get the crowd on their feet, create a tense, hostile reception for opposition players and fans. I think most opposition fans and probably players laugh at us west country folk when they run out to the Wurzels?!

Everyone is proud of where they come from but I doubt Chelsea run out to Chas N Dave?!

On another note(!) this was recommended by Reddoh on the poll page - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLRj5erjhP8...ted&search= - "shall we dance"

Chas and Dave are Spurs fans and their songs are played at White Hart Lane like they should be.

Our club song is Drink up thy cider and from what i have heard from other fans is that they rather like it.

They haven't when I've been.

Last time I noticed what Spurs ran out to, they had the Gladiator soundtrack on!

I wonder if DaveL could help out with this debate?

Exactly , it's very rousing and only connected to one club only despite dullards elsewhere trying to claim it.

I think any music they play should be about encouraging an atmosphere that intimidates the opposition. Much as I love the Wurzels their music doesn't do that. It makes them chuckle.

I think any music they play should be about encouraging an atmosphere that intimidates the opposition. Much as I love the Wurzels their music doesn't do that. It makes them chuckle.

So when 5000 city fans sang drink up thy cider at forest they laughed? They looked gobsmacked and only the odd peep was heard now and then from them.

Drink up thy cider does not encourage atmosphere? Whoa I think not.!

So when 5000 city fans sang drink up thy cider at forest they laughed? They looked gobsmacked and only the odd peep was heard now and then from them.

Drink up thy cider does not encourage atmosphere? Whoa I think not.!

I said it doesn't encourage an intimidating atmosphere.

It sounds like a bunch of people being very happy, which is exactly what it is.

It's not very scarey is it?

Archived