IGNORED

New Running Out Music

potbelly

If they start playing that I'm changing clubs

I think the Wagner suggestion rocks

I'm with running out to Classical Music.

My pre-match set list would be:

1. Oasis - Hello (Rowdy as hell and a good singalong chorus - get the opposition fans twitching)

2. Wurzels - Drink up thy Zider (Enough said)

3. Massive Attack - Risingson (Full of menace and impending doom. And obviously it's by Bristol City fans)

..Fading into....

4. From 2001: A space odyssey:

Also Sprach Zarathustra (Thus Spake Zarathustra) - The Vienna Philharmonic, Herbert Von Karajan (Simply amazing. If this doesn't Build to the perfect climax for a team running out of the tunnel, I don't know what does)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZgy_B-7xrk...ted&search=

Ignore the little Prehistoric Fella, turn up the volume and listen to the music. I imagine this scene to be very similar to when Ian Holloway signed his first professional contract with the Gas.

f*ckin in the bushes by oasis! deffinately!!! would be class.

Beat me to it, that would be the nuts. My other contender would be either 'This is the One' or 'Sally Cinnamon' by the Stone Roses. Think 'Sally Cinnamon' just gets my vote though.

City have to get some sort of pre-match play list going to build the atmosphere. Mine somthing like would include Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps, Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child, Kasabian - Empire, before building up to

Beat me to it, that would be the nuts. My other contender would be either 'This is the One' or 'Sally Cinnamon' by the Stone Roses. Think 'Sally Cinnamon' just gets my vote though.

City have to get some sort of pre-match play list going to build the atmosphere. Mine somthing like would include Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps, Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child, Kasabian - Empire, before building up to

Sorry la, but you can't beat the first guitar break in this bangin' tune:

Spacioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooous!

On the OS now it say they are giving supporters the chance to email in with suggestions and requests of what music they would like to be played before the Yeovil game..

'Where Have All The Bootboys Gone?' by Slaughter and The Dogs was my suggestion i'l wait to see if they'll play it :whistle2:

Archived