IGNORED

Forest Green Rovers V Bristol City

Taunton_City

when will you people realise that results in friendlies mean absolutely nothing. They never have made any impact on how a team starts the season and they never will. If the team performs badly then they will be told so, i've no doubt about that. behave.

To a point your right....but tonight we're getting battered by FGR?

Anyone know the starting 11?

when will you people realise that results in friendlies mean absolutely nothing. They never have made any impact on how a team starts the season and they never will. If the team performs badly then they will be told so, i've no doubt about that. behave.

When will people realise that results build confidence, "yeah" try things out, swap players around. At the end of the day there should still be that gulf to beat the Torquats and Forest Greens in friendlies

didn't man u come down here and were being beat 3-0 in a non competetive match a few years back? Bet they didn't have to put up with this type of moaning come half time.

Not really moaning, just bewildered and perplexed.

We've got the forwards to knock in 4 in the second half though haven't we? :dunno:

Anyone know the team? :dunno:

Henderson, Brian Wilson, Louis Carey, James McAllister, Kevin Betsy, Cole Skuse, Russell, Michael McIndoe, Enoch Showunmi, Tristan Plummer,

Subs: Walker, Slocombe, J Wilson, Christian Riberio, Adriano Basso

Don't quote me though, take from FGR website?

Henderson, Brian Wilson, Louis Carey, James McAllister, Kevin Betsy, Cole Skuse, Russell, Michael McIndoe, Enoch Showunmi, Tristan Plummer,

Phew, we're playing with 10 men - that explains it.

Who's moaning ?

Show me a post which is a moan.

People are concerned by the fact that were are 0-3 down to a conference side.

What do you expect - praise or just blind, ignorant support ?

ok, your honour, perhaps "moaning" is too strong a word, however as previously stated, the concern is unjustified if you believe that this result (however it ends up) will bear any relation to how we fare next season. It's not blind, "IGNORANT" support, there are many things i'd like to have changed about this pre-season but lets wait until the season starts before we get concerned. Seems like the majority of people on here sit and wait for the slightest thing to go wrong (in their eyes) then they take some sort of pleasure in knocking the club.

I've often wondered that the fans attitude down here holds the club back to an extent. (ok, not the only thing holding us back). We do seem very quick to come down upon our club, i wish we were as quick to praise it.

Who's moaning ?

Show me a post which is a moan.

People are concerned by the fact that were are 0-3 down to a conference side.

What do you expect - praise or just blind, ignorant support ?

Sad to think 2 weeks away from a championship game and our team is being/has been humbled by NON LEAGUE staus teams! (FGreen and Torquay)

Things can change overnight, so no panic buttons..............yet

Lots of changes there from the City site. Different midfield pairing for a start.

Anybody got a mate at the match?

Archived