IGNORED

Forest Green Rovers V Bristol City

Taunton_City

There are an equal number of people who are blind to any faults the team, manager or board display.

That's what I call ignorant support.

Nobody on here is moaning. A lot are voicing concerns and rightly so.

Pre-season games are most definitely an indication of progress towards the start of the real season for the manager and his staff. If they weren't, they wouldn't be played.

It is likely that we are going to lose to two conference sides (but even if we win tonight, 0-3 is emabarrassing) with two good strength sides selected and, as I said, there is absolutely no doubt that GJ will be as concerned as much as most fans and will be laying into the players - rightly so.

He would have done that at Torquay as well.

Lets hope they all learn and put it right on saturday.

i agree with the fact that pre-season games do give an indication of how the team is progressing but not in terms of results mate. But they are played for player fitness and to give the smaller clubs a good source of income. We'll put it right come qpr. Lets have a bit of faith. Not blind faith, but faith that come the start of the season we'll have a fit squad, with the cob-webs shaken off ready to face opposition that we need to beat.

Henderson, Brian Wilson, Louis Carey, James McAllister, Kevin Betsy, Cole Skuse, Russell, Michael McIndoe, Enoch Showunmi, Tristan Plummer,

Subs: Walker, Slocombe, J Wilson, Christian Riberio, Adriano Basso

Don't quote me though, take from FGR website?

Don't think this is anything like the side playing tonight as I was at Torquay on tuesday and most of this side were in the starting line up then apart from Henderson (bench on tuesday) & Wilson. The rest started on tuesday along with Weale & Orr. Expect it to be more like the side quoted on the website as GJ split squad in to two sides for both games. Possibly a couple of changes made if McCombe & Fontaine didn't make it.

Oh dear. I'm trying to put this into perspective. Mind you, I was trying to do that the other night against Torgay. We have had very succesful pre-seasons and then gone onto struggle in the league, so I guess it's swings and roundabouts.

Bottom line is that this is extremely poor regardless of the circumstances. It's no good saying it's only a friendly etc etc, but that doesn't mean you roll over and let vastly inferior opposition destroy you. Confidence is a big thing and this wont help to breed it.

Guest zider_head

this is a bloody joke i know its pre season and all but our kids should beat this lot grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Johnson will be livid

Archived