IGNORED

1-0 Down

Taunton_City

2-0 Stewart again!!!!

Whats going on with our defence in this pre-season!!!!!!

It's in tatters, simple as that. We almost conceeded again then. Teams are waltzing right through our defence at will, and we haven't even played a team of Championship standard yet. Unless we turn it round very very quickly then we are in trouble already

It's in tatters, simple as that. We almost conceeded again then. Teams are waltzing right through our defence at will, and we haven't even played a team of Championship standard yet. Unless we turn it round very very quickly then we are in trouble already

Couldnt agree more, no doubt there will be the people on here with the "its only pre-season" but come on, 2-0 down at home, against Yeovil!

Imagine what players like Fowler, Sharp, Varney, Todorov etc will do to us

Am I the only one feeling a little nervous for the upcoming season?

give it 2 hours, " WE WILL BE RELEGATED THIS SEASON " thread will be made.. Who's everyones bet on who to make the thread?

Other thread titles..

" JOHNSON WILL BE SACKED THIS SEASON "

" NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS SIGNED "

" TOO MANY PLAYERS SIGNED "

" NOT ENOUGH PARKING "

" TICKETS DON'T FIT IN POCKETS "

Am I the only one feeling a little nervous for the upcoming season?

give it 2 hours, " WE WILL BE RELEGATED THIS SEASON " thread will be made.. Who's everyones bet on who to make the thread?

Other thread titles..

" JOHNSON WILL BE SACKED THIS SEASON "

" NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS SIGNED "

" TOO MANY PLAYERS SIGNED "

" NOT ENOUGH PARKING "

" TICKETS DON'T FIT IN POCKETS "

People have a right to be worried, Friendlies or not we have been very very poor against supposedly vastly inferior opposition up to today. To pre-empt the season before it's begun would be utterly stupid though, but there plenty of #### on here so no doubt the posts will arrive

People have a right to be worried, Friendlies or not we have been very very poor against supposedly vastly inferior opposition up to today. To pre-empt the season before it's begun would be utterly stupid though, but there plenty of #### on here so no doubt the posts will arrive

The only things I'm hoping for is that Pre-Season REALLY isnt a sign of things to come. If I remember, Tinman has cracking pre-seasons with Stewart and that......and then look what happened

Archived