IGNORED

Players A Disgrace!

Matty H

Lots of talk on here (as usual) of sacking Wilson, and whilst i'm not advocating everything he does by a long shot, I also think much of the criticism should be heaped on the players.

There is no passion, commitment or seemingly interest. You could argue that it's the managers job to install that in the players and there are question marks over his team selections and sometimes, substitutions.

The bottom line though is that the 11 players out their are playing for BCFC and they should stand up and be counted. Regardless of what team we put out there will be 11 players out their that should be capable of creating one single chance at goal, not 0 chances as so far.

Wilson out? Well may well be if we fail this season, but I certainly hope that if he does go then the players have difficulty sleeping at night as it's their ineptitude and seeming lack of commitment that will have been his downfall as much as Wilsons ability as a manager

Disgruntedly yours... :whistle:

Lots of talk on here (as usual) of sacking Wilson, and whilst i'm not advocating everything he does by a long shot, I also think much of the criticism should be heaped on the players.

There is no passion, commitment or seemingly interest. You could argue that it's the managers job to install that in the players and there are question marks over his team selections and sometimes, substitutions.

The bottom line though is that the 11 players out their are playing for BCFC and they should stand up and be counted. Regardless of what team we put out there will be 11 players out their that should be capable of creating one single chance at goal, not 0 chances as so far.

Wilson out? Well may well be if we fail this season, but I certainly hope that if he does go then the players have difficulty sleeping at night as it's their ineptitude and seeming lack of commitment that will have been his downfall as much as Wilsons ability as a manager

Disgruntedly yours... :whistle:

I thoguht something similar the other day

But who's motivating these players?

Who's picking the team?

I raised questions about the starting IX and said I'd like my comments to be proved wrong.

Starting a 31 year old midfielder who's scored 26 goals in 270 was a simply inspired tatic. What confidence will that do to Miller & Roberts who must feel like they aren't good enough.

The man has no man management skills nor any tatical ideas. He is quite simply inept and cluesless.

The team have proved that they can turn in decent performances, so I'm sorry, the finger is being firmly pointed at one man.

I don't want ANOTHER 2nd Division season, why wait.. ?

Completely agree.

Get him out now, put a fresh man in charge and give the whole club a boost.

Archived