IGNORED

City Shop

Portland Bill

Went in the City shop today and took an adult SMALL City away shirt to the counter and ( believed ) purchased it. Just got home and found that instead of the small shirt i handed over to the shop girl ( who looked about as interested in her job as i am with Rovers ) i have a MEDIUM in a sealed bag :ranting: .

How they can take a small off me and put a medium in the bag is beyond me, i am going on holiday tuesday so i now have to make a 70 mile round trip to the City shop on monday all because of there incompetence. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

Went in the City shop today and took an adult SMALL City away shirt to the counter and ( believed ) purchased it. Just got home and found that instead of the small shirt i handed over to the shop girl ( who looked about as interested in her job as i am with Rovers ) i have a MEDIUM in a sealed bag :ranting: .

How they can take a small off me and put a medium in the bag is beyond me, i am going on holiday tuesday so i now have to make a 70 mile round trip to the City shop on monday all because of there incompetence. :ranting::ranting::ranting:

your own fault, its your job to by the right shirt, not the staffs

can't you just wear the medium.there is more room in them?

why are you going on holiday just when the season is about to start.

hope you are back for saturdays game

If i wanted a medium i would have TRIED to buy one. I am going on holiday because i have kids and as you may know they are on holiday this time of year. I went to the friendly today and don't really care if i miss the QPR game, i will be having a FAR better time.

If i wanted a medium i would have TRIED to buy one. I am going on holiday because i have kids and as you may know they are on holiday this time of year. I went to the friendly today and don't really care if i miss the QPR game, i will be having a FAR better time.

i doubt it

don't post much, out of this little debate you have had the most posts??????????????????

TAXI

If YOU had read my first post correctly you would'nt have come out with your stupid comment in the first place. Read it again and then tell me how you can conclude i did anything wrong with my purchase?

your own fault, its your job to by the right shirt, not the staffs

Stick back to your name mate, welshred, you don't realise it's the cashire's fault as there mean to check for all size issue's i.e when you buy a pair of shoe's from Ravel, they'll check you got to size 10's ect...

Ring the club and get them to pay for your fuel mate, they try it in my shop in Suits You in the mall

Regards

Dannycidered03

i doubt it

I think Kids come's before football taffy and proud father would tell you that, Portland have a good holiday mate! your not the only one missing out on saturdays game against QPR, It's my uncle's wedding and I'm off to Turkey on the 12th for 3 weeks so I'm missing a few. Family holidays can only happen in august as School's don't sanction time off for kids now in term time, you need to go thornbury and get permission

I can't work out how you they swap the shirts without you noticing.

Was David Blaine serving you?!

What happens is.....you take the shirt you want to the counter( the shirt is on a hanger) you then wait while ( while you PRESUME) they put the shirt in a bag. What ACTUALLY happens ( it seems) is they take the shirt you give them and get the same size shirt from a pile they have behind the counter (the shirt is in a plastic bag) and give you the CORRECT size shirt.

Unfortunatly the person who served me doesnt seem to notice that an "S"is different from an "M". :dunno:

Perhaps it was Blaine...... :dunno:

I think Kids come's before football taffy and proud father would tell you that, Portland have a good holiday mate! your not the only one missing out on saturdays game against QPR, It's my uncle's wedding and I'm off to Turkey on the 12th for 3 weeks so I'm missing a few. Family holidays can only happen in august as School's don't sanction time off for kids now in term time, you need to go thornbury and get permission

Thanks mate, i am sure i will, hopefully with a new shirt ( that fits me!!!) to wear .

You have a goodun as well.

This is by quite some margin the worst thread i have ever read, how anyone could miss the opening match of the season is beyond me

I used to think like you in the 70's. When you have watched City for 30 odd years you will realise theres more to life than missing the first game. Try enjoying yourself in the sun with your wife and kids and having a great time.....i will be :rolleyes:

shi* happens, take it back and change it and go enjoy your holiday, job done............

I used to think like you in the 70's. When you have watched City for 30 odd years you will realise theres more to life than missing the first game. Try enjoying yourself in the sun with your wife and kids and having a great time.....i will be :rolleyes:

Why on earth would you want to go on holiday with another man's wife and kids......and also miss the start of the season, weird.

Archived