IGNORED

Lets All Be Realistic

Robbored

Theres no doubt that Championship will be a much more difficult league for City to do well in and there will no doubt be times this season when the lads don't perform and we lose games. There will also be games when City play well but still don't get all three points. This new season will be a new experience not just for the management and players but for us as fans as well. Lets all try to be patient.

A loss today will not mean that City will be relegated nor will a win mean we'll go up as champions.

Lets all do what Johnson does - take games in groups of 10. Remember that 5 wins and 5 defeats is better than 2 wins and 8 draws.

My prediction for today? - 2-2.

Theres no doubt that Championship will be a much more difficult league for City to do well in and there will no doubt be times this season when the lads don't perform and we lose games. There will also be games when City play well but still don't get all three points. This new season will be a new experience not just for the management and players but for us as fans as well. Lets all try to be patient.

A loss today will not mean that City will be relegated nor will a win mean we'll go up as champions.

Lets all do what Johnson does - take games in groups of 10. Remember that 5 wins and 5 defeats is better than 2 wins and 8 draws.

Impossible to stay cool calm and collected!!!!!

Its a very special day....make the most of it i say

Guest ashtonyate

Don't be so damed negative I reckon we have two clear goals by half time

2-1 to The Mighty Reds today.

When did realism ever come into being a City fan?

If I want realism I'll watch the news. If I want fun & blind optimism I'll go down AG.

Agree with Sir CT. 2-1 to the mighty reds!

Footy is my dose of non realism.

C'MON CITY!!!!!! :fingerscrossed:

2-1 to The Mighty Reds today.

When did realism ever come into being a City fan?

If I want realism I'll watch the news. If I want fun & blind optimism I'll go down AG.

spot on titters,

Football is basically 90 mins of escapism. If you want realism, youd laugh at the Idea of watching 22 men kicking a bladder around.

You enjoy it more if give into the passion of it!

Conference manager!

I agree with a score draw 2-2 even 3-3.

You're right that one swallow doth not a summer make........but these first 5-10 games are absolutely vital and will set the tone for the season.

It's easy (and very true) to say we could lose today and win the league however football is a confidence game and it's vital to instill that in players early on.If we do that, you nevr know what we could acheive.

Talk's cheap.

Just do it

Archived