IGNORED

Match Thread

Dave Youell

Fantastic win. Wednesday won't be down the bottom all season so I rate that as three points definitely gained. Who cares if we had to scrap it out and if Birtles and Kamara are distraught about it? Who gives a flying f00k? Clean sheet for Basso - excellent. First proper goal for Brian Wilson - brilliant. 1-0 win away from home in the Championship against a reasonably fancied side - priceless. Top of the league - have some of that!!

1 Bristol City 4 2 8

2 Coventry 3 4 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Ipswich 3 4 7

4 Wolverhampton 3 2 6

5 Stoke 3 1 6

6 Watford 3 -1 6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Colchester 3 3 5

8 Crystal Palace 3 2 4

9 Leicester 3 2 4

10 S****horpe 3 1 4

11 Plymouth 3 0 4

12 Charlton 3 0 4

13 Hull 3 0 4

14 Blackpool 3 0 4

15 Norwich 3 0 4

16 Sheff Utd 3 0 4

17 Barnsley 3 -2 4

18 West Brom 3 0 3

19 Cardiff 3 0 3

20 Burnley 2 -1 3

21 Southampton 3 -3 3

22 QPR 2 -2 1

23 Preston 3 -5 1

24 Sheff Wed 4 -7 0

That absolute muppet on sky just called us bristol r#@*~s!!!! Grrrrrrrr!

Unless you're Man Utd, Liverpool Arse or Chelsea those Sky pundits are useless, (apart from JS) well they usually just call us Bristol, bloody imbeciles.

I'm going to get frickin 5h1tfaced now, WIN OR LOSE WERE ON THE BOOZE!!!

Proud of the lads for a good win, but, baffled by some very strange substitutions which put us under pressure. Why take off Sproule? Why take off Trundle when Enoch is clearly injured. Not a moan before anyone says so, but just an observation.

Everybody who can possibly get there needs to be at Coventry in a fortnight. That is going to be a tough game and the lads will benefit from a few thousand getting up there.
Got my ticket the other day, Can't wait.

Encoh had just come on and we had another sub left for him, bit strange perhaps but not an absolute shocking decision to go ahead with the trundle sub anyway.

And Sproule had been running around for 65 minutes like a chicken with its head cut off, I'm sure he was winded and he's only just come into the side after sitting out i don't think its a shock he's come off either really.

Proud of the lads for a good win, but, baffled by some very strange substitutions which put us under pressure. Why take off Sproule? Why take off Trundle when Enoch is clearly injured. Not a moan before anyone says so, but just an observation.

agreed there bigtone. strange to say the least. We hung on for grim death there, but 3 more points towards safety. Basso was outstanding today

• Admin
Only people in this thread aren't paid to be objective...

ps: flood control on this forum is fag

But if we can't find things to be positive about when in most cases we are biased why would we expect the commentary team to do so?

It was a back to the walls performance and a successful one. I heard nothing from the commentators that suggested they were biased against us.

Archived