IGNORED

Match Thread

Dave Youell

But if we can't find things to be positive about when in most cases we are biased why would we expect the commentary team to do so?

It was a back to the walls performance and a successful one. I heard nothing from the commentators that suggested they were biased against us.

I thought city were the better team in the second half, particularly the first 20 mins.

But if we can't find things to be positive about when in most cases we are biased why would we expect the commentary team to do so?

It was a back to the walls performance and a successful one. I heard nothing from the commentators that suggested they were biased against us.

Footballs a game of opinions isn't it?. Mine is you are wrong, but there you go, that's just my opinion :tv_horror:

Agree - the commentators were incompetent (took the director to point out the handball in the box by Wednesday even after 3 replays), but didn't think they were biased.

Top of the league!

• Admin
Footballs a game of opinions isn't it?. Mine is you are wrong, but there you go, that's just my opinion :tv_horror:

We hardly played like Brazil and as such I wouldn't expect the commentators to blow smoke up our a-holes.

That said, I'm creating the impression I was disappointed with our performance when that couldn't be further from the truth. I reckon we went there and carried out an ideal "away job" on them. Soaked up pressure, hit them on the break and had a couple of decent opportunities to extend our lead further, not to mention now going top of the league!!! :D

Plus it was a great start to my accumulator ;)

Really good solid performance, and we had more than enough chances to put it beyond them, though you wouldn't have believed it from the woeful TV commentary. Thought most of the team did well. Defence outstanding and Wilson and Elliot worked hard. Not for the first time I am not sure about LJ. Plenty of nice touches and link play, but a bit lightweight and gives it away too much and why oh why the step over when he should have buried it? Plus the foolish foul which led to Basso's diving leg save.

The result justifies the manager's substitutions, though I was puzzled by them.

Great result, well done you reds! :city:

I really don't care how we did it

We stole 3 points there. And we are 1 of only 4 undefeated teams in this league, in another couple of hours that figure could be reduced to 1 in 2/3/4

Make that two. the Cov game is now a massive one innit?

Archived