IGNORED

Supporters Trust

Stoke_Gifford_Red

Previously I supported the Supporter's Trust.

However they cashed my cheque for £12 abotu half a year ago now, and despite mainy emails sent to them they still haven't replied (I have the proof of the emails which I have sent and proof by way of bank statements etc that they took it out of my account). Am I the only one with these problems? Also can anyone from the Supporters Trust comment on this as you obviously ignore emails. This is to their detriment, as not only we they not get any more money off of me, I know at least 3 people who were going to join, but haven't due to my problems etc.

SGR

SGR I honestly thought your problems had been sorted out.

I will email thatcham red and ask what the latest is, although he may see this in between and reply himself.

I really am sorry for the problems and if anyone else is having the same issues then can they either PM myself or email marie@bristolcityst.org.uk

to be fair dolls i have never recived anything from when i joined,

no membership card or anything?

:kiddie:

When I joined just after it's launch I received a pack containing a share certificate, t-shirt etc.... What made me laugh is the t-shirt was a medium and I couldn't even get it over my head. It didn't even fit my wife!

To be fair, I do get mail and email from them so I am kept upto date.

MM

Despite repeated e-mails,pms etc received nothing despite applying to be a gold member.I understand the line about volunteers etc, but if you are being privy to bank acc details and other personal data , and offering membership packs/services for hard earned money,then, in my view, you have an obligation to manage things properly.Quite simply if those concerned are unable to deliver what they profess they are able to deliver, then they should not be offering membership to any organization.

I have been pushed from pillar to post and am hugely disappointed. :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

Just to update

We contacted everyone by email on 6 August to make sure nothing was outstanding.

Today we've contacted everyone who has identified any issues on this thread.

We've changed the upgrade incentive from a t-shirt to a club shop voucher, which will help with fulfilment in the future.

Apologies to those who feel they haven't had a good service. We have got it right for over 95% of members, however, we have yet to find a way of exercising any control over Royal Mail :rolleyes:

The trust is growing. We are actively engaged in a number of initiatives and in constant dialogue with the club. Just a few things ongoing at the moment include:

Getting Under 16 travel up and running

Opposing the second planning application to demolish the Wedlocks

Arranging for the Ability Team to feature at half-time against West Brom and get articles in the programme

Distibuted 6,000 newsletters on Open Day and pre-QPR

Organising an "Ask the Chairman" Q&A for the Watford game

Clarifying the position on a number of club initiatives and representing supporters including CATS, ticket swaps, East End access

Attending the next BCFC board meeting

Organising production of an Ashton Gate 8 plaque to be displayed at Ashton Gate

Setting up a regular e-newsletter for members

Considering options for future share purchase

Just a few things on the boil...... :dance:

Nobody should be discouraged from joing because of a few fulfilment issues. The more members, the greater the influence, the louder our voice.

i am a very dissapointed about "the Suporters Trust" i signed up back in Febuary and i have sent out numerous emails many many emails spoke to number of people and i even spoke to someone in person at this years openday. He said to me "we have had so many aplications its going to take time to send out the memberships". he took my name and number and i still have no feedback at all, Fair enough but 7 months waiting?? its a joke.

Now i am a member of "The Supporters Club" i signed up on the day and have my gold membership. Think i have gave supporters trust alot of time to sort them selves out.

i even saud to the bloke on openday that i am willing to be a volenteer within the suporters trust as i am curently unemployed, but no feedback on that either.

i think the Bristol City board should get involved and sort this shambles of a supporters trust. please sort it out or i will give up on you.

SUPPORTERS TRUST YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS ADRESS AND EMAIL. GET IN CONTACT AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!!!

The trust is growing. We are actively engaged in a number of initiatives and in constant dialogue with the club. Just a few things ongoing at the moment include:

Why on earth would you want to do that? The Wedlocks is a disgrace - the quicker it's torn down and replaced with a decent stand, the better.

i am a very dissapointed about "the Suporters Trust" i signed up back in Febuary and i have sent out numerous emails many many emails spoke to number of people and i even spoke to someone in person at this years openday. He said to me "we have had so many aplications its going to take time to send out the memberships". he took my name and number and i still have no feedback at all, Fair enough but 7 months waiting?? its a joke.

Now i am a member of "The Supporters Club" i signed up on the day and have my gold membership. Think i have gave supporters trust alot of time to sort them selves out.

i even saud to the bloke on openday that i am willing to be a volenteer within the suporters trust as i am curently unemployed, but no feedback on that either.

i think the Bristol City board should get involved and sort this shambles of a supporters trust. please sort it out or i will give up on you.

SUPPORTERS TRUST YOU HAVE MY NUMBERS ADRESS AND EMAIL. GET IN CONTACT AND TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!!!!

I will contact you today

It is a shame that these people have been forced to go public before getting a reply from the ST. This is despite personal approaches and repeated emails.

On a personal note, it took 6 months before the £5 per month was collected. If this is multiplied by all the members, then a lot of subs have gone uncollected.

I know that all the people connected with the ST are giving time without payment, which is why I think that members have been more relaxed about this situation.

Please do not take this as a snub towards the ST because I am sure that the people concerned are doing there best in the circumstances, but maybe the systems need to be looked at.

I have just had an extremely helpful and encouraging telephone conversation with Stuart, from The Supporters Trust,and having made my point further up this this thread, I have to say that I am both grateful for, and impressed by his desire to resolve these problems with memberships.

My somewhat half filled glass is now looking more than half emptied!!

Andy

It is a shame that these people have been forced to go public before getting a reply from the ST. This is despite personal approaches and repeated emails.

On a personal note, it took 6 months before the £5 per month was collected. If this is multiplied by all the members, then a lot of subs have gone uncollected.

I know that all the people connected with the ST are giving time without payment, which is why I think that members have been more relaxed about this situation.

Please do not take this as a snub towards the ST because I am sure that the people concerned are doing there best in the circumstances, but maybe the systems need to looked at.

You are absolutely right.

We are fully aware that there have been some problems with membership fulfilment and I thought they had been sorted but clearly this is not the case.

However, our membership system is being reviewed and steps are currently being put into place to ensure that this sort of thing should not happen again.

Once again apologies to all concerned.

When I joined just after it's launch I received a pack containing a share certificate, t-shirt etc.... What made me laugh is the t-shirt was a medium and I couldn't even get it over my head. It didn't even fit my wife!

To be fair, I do get mail and email from them so I am kept upto date.

MM

next time you go to the Gate walk straight past the burger bar.. do not pass go, do not collect your 200.. u know it makes sense! :noexpression:

Please do not take this as a snub towards the ST because I am sure that the people concerned are doing there best in the circumstances, but maybe the systems need to be looked at.

Perhaps they borrowed them off BCFC :D

Previously I supported the Supporter's Trust.

However they cashed my cheque for £12 abotu half a year ago now, and despite mainy emails sent to them they still haven't replied (I have the proof of the emails which I have sent and proof by way of bank statements etc that they took it out of my account). Am I the only one with these problems? Also can anyone from the Supporters Trust comment on this as you obviously ignore emails. This is to their detriment, as not only we they not get any more money off of me, I know at least 3 people who were going to join, but haven't due to my problems etc.

SGR

Had to wait a while for my membership pack but not problem. After that always quick, helpful support. Keep up the good work! A few more Swedes to join in the close future.

Cheers

Tommy

Hi,

I contacted the Supporters Trust on no less than three occasions, e-mailing each of the members, some three weeks ago now, maybe more. I still haven't received a reply. I wanted to advertise my retro Bristol City t-shirts on Otib (www.retrofootballtshirts.co.uk), and the guys who run this site, although loving the t-shirts, are not authorised to advertise them without the permission of the Supporters Trust. I also offered to make donations to the Supporters Trust and offer free t-shirts as prizes.

These t-shirts took me weeks and weeks and gruelling hours to make. I chose Bristol City as a club to make t-shirts for because the fans are so great and I'd have hoped the Supporters Trust would at least have had the decency to reply to me, even if they weren't interested in my proposition.

If anyone from the Supporters Trust is reading this, please can they e-mail me at contact@retrofootballtshirts.co.uk

Thanks everyone, Up The Robins!

Just to update

We contacted everyone by email on 6 August to make sure nothing was outstanding.

Today we've contacted everyone who has identified any issues on this thread.

We've changed the upgrade incentive from a t-shirt to a club shop voucher, which will help with fulfilment in the future.

Apologies to those who feel they haven't had a good service. We have got it right for over 95% of members, however, we have yet to find a way of exercising any control over Royal Mail :rolleyes:

Getting Under 16 travel up and running

Arranging for the Ability Team to feature at half-time against West Brom and get articles in the programme

Distibuted 6,000 newsletters on Open Day and pre-QPR

Organising an "Ask the Chairman" Q&A for the Watford game

Clarifying the position on a number of club initiatives and representing supporters including CATS, ticket swaps, East End access

Attending the next BCFC board meeting

Organising production of an Ashton Gate 8 plaque to be displayed at Ashton Gate

Setting up a regular e-newsletter for members

Considering options for future share purchase

Just a few things on the boil...... :dance:

Nobody should be discouraged from joing because of a few fulfilment issues. The more members, the greater the influence, the louder our voice.

Not a big deal for me personally TR, but havent still had my goodies and the payments still aint come out. Cos of mates I know you have my details but its you guys losing out on the funds which still aint coming out.

Dolls has given me an email addy to chase this up.

Hi,

I contacted the Supporters Trust on no less than three occasions, e-mailing each of the members, some three weeks ago now, maybe more. I still haven't received a reply. I wanted to advertise my retro Bristol City t-shirts on Otib (www.retrofootballtshirts.co.uk), and the guys who run this site, although loving the t-shirts, are not authorised to advertise them without the permission of the Supporters Trust. I also offered to make donations to the Supporters Trust and offer free t-shirts as prizes.

These t-shirts took me weeks and weeks and gruelling hours to make. I chose Bristol City as a club to make t-shirts for because the fans are so great and I'd have hoped the Supporters Trust would at least have had the decency to reply to me, even if they weren't interested in my proposition.

If anyone from the Supporters Trust is reading this, please can they e-mail me at contact@retrofootballtshirts.co.uk

Thanks everyone, Up The Robins!

No offence intended. We have a retro shirt deal running with Toffs. Just trying to tie up loose ends with that one first.

Will be in touch shortly

Thanks Thatcham Red...appreciate that and look forward to hearing from you.

My site and t-shirts are very different from Toffs' products...they re-create retro Bristol City replica shirts from years gone by, whereas I make t-shirts with legends like Dziekanowski, Cole, Tinnion, Cheesley, Atyeo etc. on them, so we're not really in competition with each other and sell different products.

I look forward to hearing from you Thatcham Red

Archived