IGNORED

Some Dolman Fans = Disgrace

Guest zider_head

Guest zider_head

Please don't bother turning up if your going to leave with 7 or 8 minutes to go (yeas lots leaving after 82 or 83 of the game) I was so happy for Super Brdeley Orr when he scored and more happy that those PLASTIC LOSERS left and missed a cracking last 10 mins play, do you really need the extra 10 mins in bed that bad ?

Your a joke and show the club up, please don't bother coming as it looks a disgrace from the Ayteo (brillaint again tonight) as I expect is does from elsehwere !!!

What sort of message do you think it sends the players when you cant even be bothered to support YOUR TEAM !!!!

and it's the same ones every single week!

how they can walk out during a game like that I WILL NEVER KNOW.

if I remember rightly even during the Rotherham game last season, some were going early

i just don't understand the mentality

Would have been even better if Ivan's shot had gone in!

Most of them don't actually leave, they just hang around at the bottom obscuring everyone else's view to save themselves a few minutes after the final whistle.

I agree with what you guys have said, and I was one of those people whom left before the goal. HOWEVER, I was having to help my 74 year old grandmother back to her car before she got crushed by the masses etc! I understand the concern for people who leave just for the sake of beating a little traffic or to go and have a **** or whatever it is they do..I would love to have stayed till the end, and then slept on the pitch 2nite too...kissing the hallowed turf every minute :winner_third_h4h:

Please don't bother turning up if your going to leave with 7 or 8 minutes to go (yeas lots leaving after 82 or 83 of the game) I was so happy for Super Brdeley Orr when he scored and more happy that YOU PLASTIC LOSER left and missed a cracking last 10 mins play, do you really need the extra 10 mins in bed that bad ?

Your a joke and show the club up, please don't bother coming as it looks a disgrace from the Ayteo (brillaint again tonight) as I expect is does from elsehwere !!!

What sort of message do you think it sends the players when you cant even be bothered to support YOUR TEAM !!!!

Firstly, I stayed to the end tonight...and i get up at 3.30am for work, however....

....chill out mate! Christ, anyone would think these fans had run on the pitch shouting "Johnson Out!" or attacked the players. Its their choice! They pay their money, they can leave when ever they want. Who the hell are you to gob off and say who should be welcome at the gate and who shouldnt???!?!?!?!

I totally agree....

I was there for the goal......but missed Ivan's chance. My nephew caught me up in the car park and said we could have grabbed all 3 points. I broke my ribs today so felt entitled to leave around the 91st minute mark....

Try and keep me away from the gate....never

Sorry if the Ayteo end saw me leave...

Tomo

I don't understand anyone leaving early to honest - 74 isn't infirm especially if she drives.

The ground empties quickly enough after the final whistle to enable people who aren't too quick on their feet to take their time.

Sounds like a load of bollux to me.

I was driving actually. And sometimes you just need to make people you care about feel safe, especially ones whom arnt best on their feet. This argument is a load of pointless shite anyhow, its going to happen at every ground in the country and whatever anyone says it aint going to change. After all its the people whom leave early that have to live with missing that crucial goal etc. Its actually probably the first time in ages that I havent been able to stay till the end. So why don't you just get over it and try n think things through before you make opinions on others... :disapointed2se:

I was driving actually. And sometimes you just need to make people you care about feel safe, especially ones whom arnt best on their feet. This argument is a load of pointless shite anyhow, its going to happen at every ground in the country and whatever anyone says it aint going to change. After all its the people whom leave early that have to live with missing that crucial goal etc. Its actually probably the first time in ages that I havent been able to stay till the end. So why don't you just get over it and try n think things through before you make opinions on others... :disapointed2se:

amen to that !!!

on a brighter note, "WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SING WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!"

Forget about it. Happens at every ground in the land every week, always has, no big deal. It's just that you notice it more in the Dolman because of the crap exit arrangements. I remember in the 1st Division days of the late 70's the early leavers from the Dolman getting stick from the away fans in the open end, every game.

However, I am extremely smug as I have never left a football match before the final whistle in 30+ years and even stayed behind at Bloomfield Road to be pelted with coins by those nice Blackpool fans when we lost 5-1 (or whatever it was) and most of our lot left at half time! :cool2:

Well said mate....

The team is showing UNITY..maybe the fans should too

Tomo

The British have two faults.

The first is envy and the second is a pathological need to tell everyone else what to do.

If people pay for their seats and don't turn up, leave at half time or leave a few moments before the end that is their business and not anyone else.

If you want to tell people what to do join a political party; they revel in it.

The British have two faults.

The first is envy and the second is a pathological need to tell everyone else what to do.

Not copy writ is it, mate? I'll be having he then.

Does my nut the mentality of some of my Countrymen/women.

''Get a ##### life'' is another favorate of mine.

Well said mate....

The team is showing UNITY..maybe the fans should too

Tomo

Firstly, Dave - How did you break your ribs. I didn't see you in the bar at half-time today,so not sure if it happened during the day, or did you do it celebrating our magnificent equaliser?

Secondly - Fella's, this argument has been going on for decades. Look, the Dolman is not the easiest place to exit. Some people like to leave 5 minutes early (for the life of me I don't know why, but they do). Some like to head down to the front, so they can see the game out and make a quick getaway. It's no big deal. I sit in the Dolman, and once everyone starts heading down to the front, I simply stand up so I am able to see the game. Then, on 90 minutes, I make my way to the front. I may well be blocking someones view, but they are more than welcome to get on their feet for the remaining amount of injury time. I'd be concerned if they didn't rise to their feet at any point tonight because it was a cracking game. It's not a hard situation really. Those that want to leave, well, they are the ones that miss out. Those that edge their way to the front, fine. But please don't write such bull as to say "Don't come down next week" etc etc, what tosh! These are the very same people that made up the numbers at Cov on Saturday, that sang along to create a great atmos tonight, that will be there every week, supporting the team through everything, so don't tell them how they should behave.

Me, I get down the front early so I can get back to the boozer and enjoy a pint before heading off home. If I stay at the back of the Dolman, it'll take me 10 minutes before I leave the stadium. Don't tell me what I should do. I have always done that and always will. Until they rebuild the Dolman, and have rear exits, this will always happen, so lets just leave it at that shall we.

FFS, please try to enjoy yoursleves. We are top of the league and still people moan about this , that and t'uther. Who effing cares if someone left early and missed out, I don't.

Rant over. Hope you're alright Dave.

Well it took much longer than usual to get out of the stand tonight so I guess there cant have been as many as usual leaving early.

Think you are being a bit OTT with this post mate. I bet you were out of the Atyeo a good 5 mins or so before I left the Dolman. I wasnt bothered about getting out quickly but for some thats another pint or so. Missing the goal is punishment enough for those that leave early. The design of the stand is awful access wise and you cant even walk over the seats anymore now theyre plastic.

Please don't bother turning up if your going to leave with 7 or 8 minutes to go (yeas lots leaving after 82 or 83 of the game) I was so happy for Super Brdeley Orr when he scored and more happy that YOU PLASTIC LOSER left and missed a cracking last 10 mins play, do you really need the extra 10 mins in bed that bad ?

here here......

i know there my be some good logical reasons for leaving a game early..

but why pay that money to watch a team that you love and then abandon them with 10 minutes to go. if the team abandoned the hope of getting points with 10 minutes to go we all know who would be complaining, so why should it be different for fans who leave early!!!!!

even in the worst performances i will stay to he end to give both teams the respect they deserve. i only get tempted to leave in very few games....... England v Spain...... and Luton V City noteably.... but i still wait till the final whistle before walking out!!!!

To most people that extra ten minutes will mean nothing other than convenience,..... so why leave early???????

The bloke who designed that stand wants shooting with entry & exit from the front only :disapointed2se:

As one of my relatives was involved in the original design, I thought I'd stick up for him a bit.... (unless the whole thing falls down soon in which case 'I knew nothing'! :whistle: )

How can the stand incorporate rear exits? There is simply no room behind. If it incorporated 'internal' stairs then the space inside, which has been used for a variety of purposes over the years all of which I'm guessing have brought money into the club, would not have been there.

Seems a bit harsh to shoot someone who was only working to a design brief in the late 60s, because of a few people getting up and leaving games over 30 years later!

When Mcindoe had that chance in the first half to score, I jumped up out of my seat and the next thing I know is that I have some women shouting at me to sit down. Obviously I didnt take kindly to this and I told her to shut up, then her husband started to shout at me, I told him to shut up and I said its a reaction and if you can't see the game, then stand up.

Pissed me right off.

I can't understand why others get so interested in what other people do.

Shock horror people leave early in the Dolman. Glad your on the ball zider_head. You sound like one of the timmys in the Atyeo that spit at other fans. Are you?

Amazingly these people getting so up tight could try doing what I do, watching the game and not watching the crowd.

Like many can't understand people leaving early. Just wait 5 mins clap the players off and the ground is almost clear.

What i could not beleive last night was the plonkers who were trying to drive cars out the enterence by Ashton Park straight after the game. Surely there should be a ban on moving cars straight after the game it was ridiculous. Anyone else think so ?

On GWR this morning they mentioned that SteveL had said about people leaving early in the programme last night. I didn't buy a programme so don't know exactly what was said.

GWR also had GJ on there asking the fans to stay put as it looked like a mass exodus and it was off putting for the players, and also fans were often missing vital last minute action. He did realise that the nature of the stand makes it look this way.

I myself sit in the Dolman and have never, ever left early. I prefer to see all of the action and acknowledge the players. To me this is all part of the match.

I appreciate the fact that I don't live miles away, have the need to dash to a pub or have elderly relatives etc to consider.

Like many can't understand people leaving early. Just wait 5 mins clap the players off and the ground is almost clear.

What i could not beleive last night was the plonkers who were trying to drive cars out the enterence by Ashton Park straight after the game. Surely there should be a ban on moving cars straight after the game it was ridiculous. Anyone else think so ?

Did you see the car trying to get INTO the ground at the end?! Everyone jsut started laughing at the driver. (it was a woman) but still she shouldve had some common sense and seen that thousands of people were coming out!

Archived