IGNORED

Some Dolman Fans = Disgrace

Guest zider_head

The Dolman shuffle is only noticeable as that stand is exited from the front and it's been going on for as long as the stand's been built so poor design is poor design, old or new.Rear or integral exits would have made sense

And that's why people who wish to stand should be allowed to in a safe standing area whilst those who wish to sit should also be able to without someone who "gets excited or decides he wants to leave, blocking their view!

Thats the problem when yer 4 foot 7 Ian........ :dancing6:... ...

So will I be any less of a fan in a couple of weeks then because I wont be able to make it to the Sheffield Utd game until about 5:45, due to having to work??

Come on people we're top of the league, seems like now we cant slag off the team or the management or the results, a small minority have turned on eachother.

Lets agree to disagree, as long as people arent blocking anyones view for long, I don't see a problem, I'm pretty sure I annoy the people behind me sometimes cos I get up when not everyone else is getting up at the same time (for example myself and Robins clapped off our subs and we were amongst only a handful in our block getting up)

Calm down people....group hug?

Good idea Pet !! xx

Mmm yes, you can tell things on & off the pitch are going well when us fans have resorted to silly nit picking :blush:

I think there was a thread made on this very idea, we just need at least somthing to moan about, we're Bristol Citys fans ffs, we are not prepaired for these situations!!!

JOHNSON OUT!!!! :flowers:

Who gives a flying **** if people leave 5 minutes earlier?????

<removed>

I left 10 minutes into the second half at Doncaster two seasons ago, so what?

<removed>

Look, its not big and its not clever :disapointed2se:

Plus the players do notice it. They'd be well chuffed if 99% of the crowd stayed til' the end of a mtach, such as last seasons final game.

Most of them don't actually leave, they just hang around at the bottom obscuring everyone else's view to save themselves a few minutes after the final whistle.

It takes a lot longer to empty the Dolman than the rest of the ground. People leave their seats early to move closer to the bottom, most don't leave.

The Williams and Ateyo are empty when people are still trying to leave the Dolman.

If you don't do it, it can take 20 minutes to get out if you are near the back.

Crap design really.

Archived