IGNORED

This Forum

BCFChris

It is boring Chris.

Perhaps Mr Ashtonyate should be invited back.

He could always cause mayhem between posters.

How long is he banned for anyway?

It would be interesting to know who is banned and how long for.

By their lack of appearance, I'm assuming several fairly prolific posters are banned?

Hahaha - how many times have we heard this ?

People who have been on the forum for a while will know these posts come along every so often and its always "the forum used to be better in the good old days when x and y used to be on here all the time..."

This forum is what you make it. If there's nothing interesting to read on the forum, write something interesting yourself.

Hahaha - how many times have we heard this ?

People who have been on the forum for a while will know these posts come along every so often and its always "the forum used to be better in the good old days when x and y used to be on here all the time..."

This forum is what you make it. If there's nothing interesting to read on the forum, write something interesting yourself.

So name me some characters now. NTTDS will always be remembered for his classic thread, Codfather made things interesting with his ambition to get the highest post count in history and Sarah B was good entertainment, but this all seems to have gone now. I think we need another stalker personally!

I think we need another stalker personally!

I think it shows a clear lack of ambition from SL. Clearly we need another stalker - everyone can see that - can GJ not see it or is SL not putting his hand in his sizeable pocket. I think we need to know. In the meantime perhaps we can get someone in on loan - there must be someone on a premiership board that's itching to get some board experience????

It would be interesting to know who is banned and how long for.

By their lack of appearance, I'm assuming several fairly prolific posters are banned?

Quite a few former OTIB 'prolific posters' now only post on Subcider.

You're missing the action Nogbad, 'Muttley' has kicked off yet another superb discussion thread on the EU on the 'Main Craposs' on the Subcider message board entitled "Referendum". My view: EU membership was not for our benefit but for the benefit of rich Tory landowners and the Royal family who are getting huge EU agricultural 'CAP' payments. 'ashtonyate' has also kicked off a few more controversial BCFC related discussions. Why not have your say on Subcider. :icecream:

Time to start a 'Bring the Dr F back' campaign !!! :bruce_h4h:

I know I am going to get slated for this but I have just come off the Sags forum and Dr.F has not got a good thing to say about the City! His language is appalling. G ive me Philgas1 anyday. Leave Dr.F where he is watching lower league football!!

Quite a few former OTIB 'prolific posters' now only post on Subcider.

You're missing the action Nogbad, 'Muttley' has kicked off yet another superb discussion thread on the EU on the 'Main Craposs' on the Subcider message board entitled "Referendum". My view: EU membership was not for our benefit but for the benefit of rich Tory landowners and the Royal family who are getting huge EU agricultural 'CAP' payments. 'ashtonyate' has also kicked off a few more controversial BCFC related discussions. Why not have your say on Subcider. :icecream:

If I could just remember my password :help::doh:

Time to start a 'Bring the Dr F back' campaign !!! :bruce_h4h:

I love that Gasser........... he's a class geezer and was a bonus for us all on here!

He was everything a good gashead could be ....... he loved his god damn awful team..... but came on here and won our hearts........... Let's hear it for the Dr.F

According to someone, I guess, he overstepped the mark but I never found Grant (Dr.F) to be anything other than a gent with at worst a healthy warped sense of humour........ that I have too

Dr.Faustus....... this forum needs you.

Lots of non gay love man..... Dorset Cider

I'd say he was always closet BCFC...... but could not turn his back on the gas and admit it ?

He was at times everything, and the interplay with city fans that understood him, this forum now seems to be missing

I have come to love many people that hold a totally different point of view to me in my time on this earth and Dr.Faustus is held in the highest regard by me.

I know I am going to get slated for this but I have just come off the Sags forum and Dr.F has not got a good thing to say about the City! His language is appalling. G ive me Philgas1 anyday. Leave Dr.F where he is watching lower league football!!

Keep trying............ He's a diamond geezer.. but that is not intended as a slate

I'm glad he has nothing good to say about BCFC...it means we are doing well as perceived by a gasser with BCFC tendencies.......

oi..we enjoy watching lower league football.!!!

Dr.F says what he thinks at the time and airs no graces,hes a top man who is mis understood by many..he means no harm and if he thinks someone needs telling he most certainly will ..can understand why you miss him..thanks kate but i will never be in his league as a top gas poster on here.

I love that Gasser........... he's a class geezer

came on here and won our hearts........... Let's hear it for the Dr.F

Dr.Faustus....... this forum needs you.

Lots of non gay love man..... Dorset Cider

He was at times everything,

I have come to love many people .. and Dr.Faustus is held in the highest regard by me.

That's all very well, but would you like to see him back on here or not. :whistle::tomato:

I don't post very often anymore as I find the moderation of the forum a bit OTT, but just recently I have noticed that the amount of new topics being posted has also deteriated as well! Since our last game on saturday there has only been approx. 30 new threads. Three years ago this would have been posted in a day!

As I type only 56 members are browsing the forum, this used to be well over the 100 mark most afternoons back then.

Is this due to the lack of characters on here now? Dr Faustas, Stuck In Work and many others that made this forum interesting have now disappeared. Too some degree I even miss AshtonYate as at least he made the forum a little more lively.

what happened to them ive been away this summer ?

ive been reading this forum for years but decided to register and start posting. the forum has had its ups and downs as much as the team does, but its still as good now as it was 5 years ago in my opinion!!

Helen x

Yay another girl!!!!

Get posting woman, we need some more girls on here.

Id ban you all, females that is!

Your gradually taking the world over (well thats what her indoors thinks)

Personally, females in football was almost a "no no" many moons ago, yet now theres bloody thousands!

Good show though girls......

Sorry to go off topic but when I was younger, I used to get funny looks when I said I was a football fan, and now theres loads of girls at football. You only have to look at Ivy Haynes to see that. Shes been going longer than any of you blokes!

Id ban you all, females that is!

Your gradually taking the world over (well thats what her indoors thinks)

Personally, females in football was almost a "no no" many moons ago, yet now theres bloody thousands!

Good show though girls......

Get over it Arn I can outstat you any day :innocent06:

oi..we enjoy watching lower league football.!!!

Dr.F says what he thinks at the time and airs no graces,hes a top man who is mis understood by many..he means no harm and if he thinks someone needs telling he most certainly will ..can understand why you miss him..thanks kate but i will never be in his league as a top gas poster on here.

He can't be a diamond geezer not after what he called me last night. If I took out all the swear words they would be nothing I could tell you to say what he said. Not by favourite person and APPALLING language. How do their posters get away with it!! See you all at Preston tomorrow. Cmon u Reds.

Archived