IGNORED

This Forum

BCFChris

Id ban you all, females that is!

Your gradually taking the world over (well thats what her indoors thinks)

Personally, females in football was almost a "no no" many moons ago, yet now theres bloody thousands!

Good show though girls......

Arn you would be lost without us on here. You even sent me an e mail after the Coventry game and I don't even know who you are!! Naughty naughty, You know you love us City gals really.

He can't be a diamond geezer not after what he called me last night. If I took out all the swear words they would be nothing I could tell you to say what he said. Not by favourite person and APPALLING language. How do their posters get away with it!! See you all at Preston tomorrow. Cmon u Reds.

Yeah but, no but, yeah but....... we only have your side of it don't we........ who knows what you might have said? :)

I think this forum (at this moment in time) is far better than it has been in the last couple years, in terms of the content and the posters.

I suppose it's all subjective.

We're lucky as City fans to have a varied set of forums, and perhaps sometimes we don't appreciate the work people put into running (AND FUNDING) OTIB, Subcider, Rivals and the new clubfanzine one.

Fair play to all off you.

I think this forum (at this moment in time) is far better than it has been in the last couple years, in terms of the content and the posters.

I suppose it's all subjective.

We're lucky as City fans to have a varied set of forums, and perhaps sometimes we don't appreciate the work people put into running (AND FUNDING) OTIB, Subcider, Rivals and the new clubfanzine one.

Fair play to all off you.

I think its far worse but its down to opinions. The older posters are dropping out and the kids are taking over. Not a critique mind you, just my opinion.

Archived