IGNORED

Official Match Thread

Drago

I disagree.

In other games, we haven't had any possession up front, at least we are holding the ball up there and getting some chances - and we've forced 5 corners.

Massive improvement, and more to come second half hopefully.

It would be a good trick to spot Byfields runs listening to the radio...

Even his friend Betsy reckoned he'd be disappointed with his first half contribution.

Great effort by Trundle there......

On Sky Peter Beagrie's making sound like they're all over us. How does it sound on the commentary?

"City still haven't conceded a goal but more by luck than good management"

He's right. They are all over us.

Sheff UTD getting hammered. Not good for us either I feel. Doubt they'll lose two games in a row that often this season

He's right. They are all over us.

Sheff UTD getting hammered. Not good for us either I feel. Doubt they'll lose two games in a row that often this season

They will with that absolute joke Robson in charge, if we win on Saturday he will probably get the boot I would have thought.

Don't be silly, the way this works is that we play the team struggling and *then* after the match the manager is sacked.

It happens quite regularly with City for some reason...

Hope Gary brings on Ivan soon and he opens his accounts and we escape Yorkshire with the three points!

I can tell our game is crap. I sit here listening and miss passages of the game as I'm thinking of other things. Don't think the commentator has raised his voice in excitement yet

Dull, crap and dire by the sound of it, still at least we haven't travelled up there and all will be forgiven and forgotten if City snatch a winner. :winner_third_h4h:

And nearly 2-0. Sounds like a pitiful performance from us tonight. We've barely threatened their penalty area at all, let alone the goal.

3 points from the last 12?

Our first defeat in NINE on the horizon and you just knew that the sort of crap posted above would be just around the corner.

Archived