IGNORED

Official Match Thread

Drago

calm it boys, we're all following the same cause here, ust hope the boys get their heads up for saturday

Daisy the voice of reason. Sack the Board.

For once, I'm not that upset at losing. We've had a cracking start. Now it's time for a rethink. Perhaps a bit more dominance/creativity in Midfield is required. Bring back Russell/Noble.

Guest zider_head

JOHNSON OUT

The mans a disgrace, we look like were going to lose 1 in our first 9 games of a leauge I'm just looking to stay in this season, were above Sheff Utd, Sheff Weds, Cardiff, Wolves, Southampton etc etc

Its a disgrace !!!

SACK THE BOARD TOO

PS Fpr any of you on this thread with a brain my post above is a joke !!!

JOHNSON OUT

The mans a disgrace, we look like were going to lose 1 in our first 9 games of a leauge I'm just lookijg to stay in this season, were abovew Sheff Utd, Sheff Weds, Cardiff, Wolves, Southampton etc etc

Its a disgrace !!!

SACK THE BOARD TOO

Zider - you forgot something - Basso out - bring back flapper!

And I am joking as well..

JOHNSON OUT

The mans a disgrace, we look like were going to lose 1 in our first 9 games of a leauge I'm just lookijg to stay in this season, were abovew Sheff Utd, Sheff Weds, Cardiff, Wolves, Southampton etc etc

Its a disgrace !!!

SACK THE BOARD TOO

What about those with a sense of humour?

JOHNSON OUT

Its a disgrace !!!

SACK THE BOARD TOO

I'm not there but I'm fairly certain Lee Johnson is having a shocker and is at fault for everything bad that has happend tonight!!

:innocent06:

I was joking aswell incase you didnt now. :surrender:

But that would mean dropping Johnson junior and we all know that won't happen.

It may have to happen.

Trundle needs better service, and in the EP tonite it was clear that he wasn't getting the service he was used to?

Noble in for mini Johnson - has to be.

It may have to happen.

Trundle needs better service, and in the EP tonite it was clear that he wasn't getting the service he was used to?

Noble in for mini Johnson - has to be.

Noble isn't even making the bench at the moment, so don't hold your breath for him to be in the first eleven. Unfortunately, I think Johnson junior is regarded as undroppable.

Could have lost 6-0 today... Doesn't really matter...

The fact is, in Football, whenever you go on a long run of some sort (in our case, an unbeaten one since the start of the season), it'll sooner or later come to an end, and when it does, it usually happens with a bang!

Just look at what happened to Stockport last season... At least we're not that bad!

Guest zider_head
On live commentary Betsy says 3-0 not a true reflection... but i guess he would wouldn't he.

Arghh well. has to end sometime. Barnsley are on a roll.. unless we win on saturday City will slide way down the table come 1700. That game now looks pivotal.

Pivotal to what ? Its the 10th game of the bloody season we already have 14 points on the board mate jesus cheer up, if we lose saturday and average 1.4 points a game thats 64 points plus and would see us finish about 12th to 14th

Yeah we could do with starting another run on saturday but sheff utd will be one of the hardest games we have at home this season, it will be intresting to see how many or should I say how little the crowd is seeing its on tv etc !!!

Pivotal to what ? Its the 10th game of the bloody season we already have 14 points on the board mate jesus cheer up, if we lose saturday and average 1.4 points a game thats 64 points plus and would see us finish about 12th to 14th

And we're sixth in the table.

Archived