IGNORED

Atmosphere

budbcfc

my wife was listening to our game on the radio saturday and said that the commentator remarked about the noise generated by all the city fans, apparentley he said "its amazing that 13000 fans at bristol can generate more atmosphere and noise than a very dull old traford with 73000 fans".

well done everyone. :chant6ez:

Steve Cotterill made some comment about some players will buckle under the atmosphere that is generated at the Gate. All the stands don't hold the noise like the East End but comments being made maybe on the pitch the players hear something that we don't sat in the stands.

my wife was listening to our game on the radio saturday and said that the commentator remarked about the noise generated by all the city fans, apparentley he said "its amazing that 13000 fans at bristol can generate more atmosphere and noise than a very dull old traford with 73000 fans".

well done everyone. :chant6ez:

13000 fans? surely you must mean 250. From what you read on here its only the mighty EE that make any noise at AG...... :whistle:

13000 fans? surely you must mean 250. From what you read on here its only the mighty EE that make any noise at AG...... :whistle:

I disagree. Thats what's great about AG. Most teams have a section of fans who sing most of the match and give most of the banter to the away fans - ours is the EE. But at AG we also have the Dolman and the Atyeo making plenty of noise. I have been to few grounds (including prem) that have so much noise coming from the majority of the ground.

sarcasm don't you just love it :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

as for the EE they are part of the atmosphere which triggeres the rest of the ground

in times where people are feeling edgy about a game, dolman and the atyeo joined

in saturday and thats all good.

13000 fans? surely you must mean 250. From what you read on here its only the mighty EE that make any noise at AG......

you need to find full time employment, how do you pay the bills going fishing every day.

now go on shoo, you must have another place to be.

P.S. Oh and don"t fall in!!!!!!!

yours midland red.

I disagree. Thats what's great about AG. Most teams have a section of fans who sing most of the match and give most of the banter to the away fans - ours is the EE. But at AG we also have the Dolman and the Atyeo making plenty of noise. I have been to few grounds (including prem) that have so much noise coming from the majority of the ground.

It was my first game in the Williams on Saturday and I was surprised how much noise there was - especially at the back of block B thanks to those excellent wooden seats.

totally wrong the atyeo is the atmosphere creator in my opinion

the east end is for all the hooligans wanting to get closer to the away fans i.e cardiff to throw things at them

the east end is for all the hooligans wanting to get closer to the away fans i.e cardiff to throw things at them

Do you have a clue what you are talking about or are you just trying to wind people up? Hwo can you say the Atyeo creats the atmosphere for the rest of the ground, when for the majourity of the match you are all sat down. How can you say they create the atmosphere when you see the East End standing and singing their hearts out for the whole match. As for saying the east end is full of hooligans well I don't even see the point in replying to such a stupid and immuture comment.

Do you have a clue what you are talking about or are you just trying to wind people up? Hwo can you say the Atyeo creats the atmosphere for the rest of the ground, when for the majourity of the match you are all sat down. How can you say they create the atmosphere when you see the East End standing and singing their hearts out for the whole match. As for saying the east end is full of hooligans well I don't even see the point in replying to such a stupid and immuture comment.

sorry NOT ME

my mate is a rovers lad and was at the city rovers match and saw all the pictures of the east end

he said atyeo because thats were i sit

He said Atyeo what, and what do you mean he saw the pictures of the East End. WHat does that mean excatily?

he said atyeo because me and my mate said theres this guy that sits by us and screams his head off

he said ee are holligans because of the things that were at the bristoll derby with the 12th man and all

and the we want our east end back the video on youtube

Fair enough but I can tell now that not everyone in the East End is a hooligan. I can also tell you that I sat in the Atyeo for the whole of last season and there is no comparison between the two on what is better for atmosphere. Refering back to the Bristol derby I am really not sure what you mean. I don't believe there were any fights during that match (if there were I doubt the East End would be open now) so I am not sure what you mean. One more thing, one bloke screaming his head off doesnt make a great atmosphere.

Fair enough but I can tell now that not everyone in the East End is a hooligan. I can also tell you that I sat in the Atyeo for the whole of last season and there is no comparison between the two on what is better for atmosphere. Refering back to the Bristol derby I am really not sure what you mean. I don't believe there were any fights during that match (if there were I doubt the East End would be open now) so I am not sure what you mean. One more thing, one bloke screaming his head off doesnt make a great atmosphere.

the was fights at qpr though and you'd be an idiot to say there wont be with cardiff !

east end wasn't open in bristol derby

thats why there was all this about opening it

i love it though east end back quality

the was fights at qpr though and you'd be an idiot to say there wont be with cardiff !

east end wasn't open in bristol derby

thats why there was all this about opening it

i love it though east end back quality

There wassnt any punches thrown vs QPR from any City fans towards any QPR fans. Regarding Cardiff if there are I very much doubt they will be in the East End if there is a cage thing up and the police and stewarding that their should be. If their are those supporters should never be allowed to watch Bristol City again. Are you sure about that? I am not toally sure but it may have been as overfolw. If it wassnt fair enough.

I better get my tin hat ready then!

what are we going to throw our season ticket books? as both sides v cardiff

will be season ticket holders only :rolleyes:

528046_L2.jpg

I better get my tin hat ready then!

what are we going to throw our season ticket books? as both sides v cardiff

will be season ticket holders only :rolleyes:

528046_L2.jpg

I wonder if petehinton knows that the coffee served in the East End is only luke warm for obvious reasons !! (or should i keep these secrets to myself) ?

How about you come and sit in the EE then oh lord oh mighty?

Instead of sneaking about writing shite all the time spouting that gob off of yours moaning and having a pop at everbody poor me poor me poor me another...

Archived