IGNORED

Most Consistant Player

fanjita

Guest Tafkar

Fontaine tbh, Elliott & Carey have reputations as consistent performers, Liam was a bit of a surprise package; he was fairly poor last season, admittedly not totally his own fault.

Trundle!!! you didnt say they had to be playing well... but he's consistant. :whistle2:

2 poor goals against s****hrorpe

terrible turn and cross at blackpool

poor lay off for wilson at hillsboro

awful shot from nothing that bought a superb save against man city

that terrible run & shot that hit the post in the same game

all from a bloke who, despite our position, has had below average service

get of his back hey...

My personal choice, top 5 would be

Elliott

Basso

Fontaine

Carey

Orr

My joint "winners" so far are the sometimes maligned Orr and Basso who we were all told were not going to be able to "cut it" at Championship level. It seems that the "next mistake is just around the corner" merchants have had to keep quiet lately. Elliott, to be fair, has been absolutely outstanding. Fontaine and Carey also deserve praise. Wilson and Byfield have done well. McIndoe, Sproule and McCallister are showing definite signs of improvement. Johnson had his best game Saturday alongside Noble. Trundle has shown glimpses and will get us goals eventually.

Elliott has been superb in about 9 out of the 10 games so far, he's head and shoulders above the rest for consistency in my opinion.

There have been many positives though and Fontaine, Carey, Basso, Orr and McIndoe have all played well consistently too.

Who does the forum think is our most consistant player so far.

My vote goes to Marvin Elliot with Louis Carey not far behind.

I think Bradley Orr has been quality so far. However I'm giving my vote to Marvin I have only seen him once this season when i didnt think he was out of this world. Brilliant.

I think Bradley Orr has been quality so far. However I'm giving my vote to Marvin I have only seen him once this season when i didnt think he was out of this world. Brilliant.

So many have been consistent this season.

Carey

Fontaine

Orr

Elliott

Basso

My vote goes to Elliott closely followed by Basso.

why is everyone knocking trundle so much?

Its his first time at this level he isnt going to be banging in 5 goals every game.

Murray wasnt amazing when he first came, he could hardly run with the ball.

I'm not sure. Whilst I don't think he has been good, I also don't think he has recieved the correct service- the sort of service that Noble could provide.

Archived