IGNORED

Stoke City

Dolman Block B

Pulis court case transcript from Gills website

This comment appeared on the Gillingham web-site following the trial. It's a lengthy read and by its nature, one-sided but it's worth taking time out to read it so as to understand a little more about Tony Pulis and the type of guy he is.

I've never had time for Scally, the Gills chairman and I hate Pulis with a vengence for what he put us through. I didn't think my view of either could worsen. Then I read this article ...

Football would be better off without guys like Pulis in management.

RH. I just had a read over on Stoke,s rivals site.

They got a thread running with over 40 posts saying "PULLIS OUT NOW"

says it all mate, dun it

Lets give him as much stick as we can up until kick off but lets not forget were here to support the lads and not lose the fact that this is a 3 point game not just a mass anti pulis demo ( even though i hate the bloke ) when he was in charge i use to actually drive my 2 boys to the game from sea mills drop them off go home then collect them at the end of the game there was no way i could watch them while he was in charge it was awful.

Lets give him as much stick as we can up until kick off but lets not forget were here to support the lads and not lose the fact that this is a 3 point game not just a mass anti pulis demo ( even though i hate the bloke ) when he was in charge i use to actually drive my 2 boys to the game from sea mills drop them off go home then collect them at the end of the game there was no way i could watch them while he was in charge it was awful.

Honest?

Never told me that mate.

We,ll have a beer or 3 on wednesday to discuss.

Bloke was a total fool.

Some of you will recall that I wrote the Net Centre during TP's reign and the output reflected my utter contempt for the guy. He wasn't just a bad manager, he was a nasty person.....

Olé (Rob?), you've described exactly how many people felt about this man's time at our club.

He was a bad coach with bad ideas but we have had plenty of those over the years. The difference was that he made the club rot from the inside.

It was one of my happiest football following days of my life when Portsmouth paid us to take him to Fratton Park. I honestly couldn't believe we were so lucky.

I would love Stoke to sack him as a result of us winning on Saturday. I really hope we win.

It was one of my happiest football following days of my life when Portsmouth paid us to take him to Fratton Park. I honestly couldn't believe we were so lucky.

The first One Team In Bristol fanzine after he left, captured it perfectly, saying that the day Pulis left, the sun was shining* in Bristol and the birds were singing and everyone was walking around with a smile on their face, happy to be City fans again.

We haven't really had any dark days since then - even Tinnion's time in charge was just a blip - so this is the first time in just shy of seven years that he'll set foot at our club again. I would like to remind him that this is somewhere he will NEVER be welcome again.

*I believe the sun is meant to be shining this Saturday too...

I tell you what, there are some individuals who come in for some pretty unnecessary and pretty damming criticism on this forum quite regulary (poor Lee Johnson - who cost £50k and is expected to play like he's £5m cos his dad's the manager; the ridiculous witch hunt and villification of Colin Sexton; the cruel Anti-Bas Savage taunts)... but i hope those who use words like "hate" to describe people like LJ, CS and Bas reconsider what that word means in a footballl context when one Tony Pulis takes the field on saturday.

Awful signings (Peter Beadle?! Steve Jones!?), terrible football, awful sneering negative attitude, complete inability or unwillingness to understand club financial situation ("i've made the club £1m in signings" - whilst ignoring wage bill, for example) and probably responsible for setting the club back 5 years. Ok - so he inherited the same underachieving overpaid culture that plauged us for years, and he did seem to recognise it - but difference is that GJ stamped it out in months, and Pulis just seemed to make things worse.

He's in for a tough time, and rightly so.

I tell you what, there are some individuals who come in for some pretty unnecessary and pretty damming criticism on this forum quite regulary (poor Lee Johnson - who cost £50k and is expected to play like he's £5m cos his dad's the manager; the ridiculous witch hunt and villification of Colin Sexton; the cruel Anti-Bas Savage taunts)... but i hope those who use words like "hate" to describe people like LJ, CS and Bas reconsider what that word means in a footballl context when one Tony Pulis takes the field on saturday.

Awful signings (Peter Beadle?! Steve Jones!?), terrible football, awful sneering negative attitude, complete inability or unwillingness to understand club financial situation ("i've made the club £1m in signings" - whilst ignoring wage bill, for example) and probably responsible for setting the club back 5 years. Ok - so he inherited the same underachieving overpaid culture that plauged us for years, and he did seem to recognise it - but difference is that GJ stamped it out in months, and Pulis just seemed to make things worse.

He's in for a tough time, and rightly so.

Although I agree with the comments on Pulis, aren't we losing focus on Bristol City winning the game, rather than how much abuse Mr Pulis will get? Bristol city have now moved on as a club. Tony Pulis isn't going to pay much attention, if any, to the City faithful on Saturday and this will only urge the Stoke team on to get a result and let TP leave with a big smile on his face!

Put the effort and energy into supporting the team, making the Gate the loudest its ever been, intimidate Stoke and come away with a victory. That is the way to hurt this man!

Although I agree with the comments on Pulis, aren't we losing focus on Bristol City winning the game, rather than how much abuse Mr Pulis will get? Bristol city have now moved on as a club. Tony Pulis is going to pay much attention, if any, to the City faithful on Saturday and this will only urge the Stoke team on to get a result and let TP leave with a big smile on his face!

Put the effort and energy into supporting the team, making the Gate the loudest its ever been, intimidate Stoke and come away with a victory. That is the way to hurt this man!

or alternatively, do all of that AND shout at Pulis! :)

Pulis court case transcript from Gills website

This comment appeared on the Gillingham web-site following the trial. It's a lengthy read and by its nature, one-sided but it's worth taking time out to read it so as to understand a little more about Tony Pulis and the type of guy he is.

I've never had time for Scally, the Gills chairman and I hate Pulis with a vengence for what he put us through. I didn't think my view of either could worsen. Then I read this article ...

Football would be better off without guys like Pulis in management.

Great post RH. That article is well worth the read

What is astonishing is how many clubs (including ours) seem to have been so keen to employ the *****er, despite that background. It's not a great CV is it??!

Although I agree with the comments on Pulis, aren't we losing focus on Bristol City winning the game, rather than how much abuse Mr Pulis will get? Bristol city have now moved on as a club. Tony Pulis isn't going to pay much attention, if any, to the City faithful on Saturday and this will only urge the Stoke team on to get a result and let TP leave with a big smile on his face!

Cant really agree with that BCF.

After the first couple of minutes it will 100% behind the lads.

Like i said previously, wouldnt be suprised if he had a back door entrance into the Williams, and the directors box, or nearby

Don't forget that the Championship ITV programme will be filming on Saturday. What is going to happen?...the nations footy fans will be watching Pulis getting a "metaphysical" bare arse kicking, with probably a good quarter of Stoke's followers joining in. I have never, ever been a boo boy, but for Pulis I will make a willing exception.

I hope ITV show Ashton Gate's reaction to the nasty little turd.

Don't forget that the Championship ITV programme will be filming on Saturday. What is going to happen?...the nations footy fans will be watching Pulis getting a "metaphysical" bare arse kicking, with probably a good quarter of Stoke's followers joining in. I have never, ever been a boo boy, but for Pulis I will make a willing exception.

We're also on Radio Five Live Extra. I can hear it now...

Commentator - "and out on to the pitch come the teams, Stoke led by ex-City boss Tony Pu..."

Crowd behind him erupts with... - "WE ALL AGREE, TONY P IS A W@NGER...."

The whole of the UK gets to know the truth! :clapping:

Imagine.

The man has a mike is his hand, the teams run out, fireworks and then............

TONY PULLIS , WHAT A BANKER , WHAT A BANKER,

TONY PULLIS , WHAT A BANKERR , WHAT A BANKER,

TONY PULLIS , WHAT A BANKER , WHAT A BANKER, :innocent06:

Imagine.

The man has a mike is his hand, the teams run out, fireworks and then............

Imagine.

Which bank does he work for Arn? :innocent06:

Archived