IGNORED

So So Pleased For Trunds!

Dolman Block B

Yep same here. Was the icing on the cake when Trunds scored the third! What a team we have, I really hope the stayaways come back on Weds Night and pack the gate. We should be getting capacity crowds due to the quality football Johnson is offering us and the lofty position in the table we hold.

Sounded a cracker on world to.

Under pressure from the media, he,s shoved it right up the moaners arses!

Well done sunshine....from all of us.

Glad he scored as it killed the game off but 3 goals for a million quid ain't much of a return.If at the end of the season Trundle has 15 goals and has as may assists then that would be more acceptable.

Funny both Murray and Trundle scored today and both havent scored in 8 games. Great result for us today and should mean a big crowd Wednesday night.

Lisa, just heard the crowd was 24,125 (appprox 1200 away fans) which is truly magnif for a team in the bottom three.

Wish Norwich well, but the day belongs to the Red Army....... :yahoo:

Glad he scored as it killed the game off but 3 goals for a million quid ain't much of a return.If at the end of the season Trundle has 15 goals and has as may assists then that would be more acceptable.

It is not just the goals which he was signed for. He normally pulls two defenders with him creating space for our other players. Quality player, quality signing and I am very very very pleased he is part of our superb squad.

A nice thought for Lee and it sounded like a great goal...Congrats also to Scot and Michael...

John Hartson Knows who we are now

Its good to be a City fan right now.....Enjoy People :englandsmile4wf:

Good Luck England too

Give him time and I'm sure he will deliver the goods. In this league you don't get many 20+ a season strikers. Hes finding his feet at the moment and a spell on the bench may just be what he needs to get him off the mark.

Give him time and I'm sure he will deliver the goods. In this league you don't get many 20+ a season strikers. Hes finding his feet at the moment and a spell on the bench may just be what he needs to get him off the mark.

Ill second that never lost faith in Trunds hes quality well done to him and the boys today excellent result bring on the saints

CITY TILL I DIE

You miserable ald git.... :noexpression:

Forget his price tag, he,s a "SQUAD" players and doing a fekin good job!!!!!!!

You miserable ald git.... :noexpression:

Forget his price tag, he,s a "SQUAD" players and doing a fekin good job!!!!!!!

Thanks for the insult Arny........ :disapointed2se:

Trundle is doing a fekin good job!!!!!!! in your opinion. I happen to think that so far he's failed to produce very much.Why do you think Johnson has him sat on the bench?

What more do you want?He comes off the bench to score to send us second in the table.He has scored quality goals throughout his career,has masses of ability and has that touch of class which people pay to come and watch.Gary Johnson has paid a million pounds for him,which is what was required to get him here.He didn't ask to have that price tag on his head,and it doesn't mean that just because he has,he will be automatically score more than if we paid half a million for him,or less than if we paid two million for him.I imagine he will give 100% on the pitch,and that is all that should be expected of him.

Trundle is doing a fekin good job!!!!!!! in your opinion. I happen to think that so far he's failed to produce very much.Why do you think Johnson has him sat on the bench?

Alan, it was,nt meant to be an insult mate, and if thats how you read it, i apologise.

I simply find it hard to be "SO NEGITIVE" after such a magnificent result.

I'm sure most on here would agree with me mate.

I understand your sentiment Robbored and for me he hasn't set the world alight so far. But I think we should get behind all our players and after such a terrific away win it's a bit much to criticise someone isn't it, especially someone who scored what sounded like a cracker? Just revel in being 2nd in the table with 11 games gone!

I understand your sentiment Robbored and for me he hasn't set the world alight so far. But I think we should get behind all our players and after such a terrific away win it's a bit much to criticise someone isn't it, especially someone who scored what sounded like a cracker? Just revel in being 2nd in the table with 11 games gone!

:worship2:

Well written Arny :winner_third_h4h:

Well done 'Trunds' and to all the rest of our Redz that were at Carrow Road to play for and to support our great football club today.

Up the City

I seem to remember a certain Andy Cole did'nt hit ground running at Manu, this is so typical of your posts in recent times, always looking for the negative, give him a break for gods sake, we are 2nd and the whole squad has contributed to that position including Mr T.

Wonder where SarahB is right now? :whistle2:

Alan, it was,nt meant to be an insult mate, and if thats how you read it, i apologise.

I simply find it hard to be "SO NEGITIVE" after such a magnificent result.

I'm sure most on here would agree with me mate.

There are some on here would winge if we won the Prem, FA Cup, and Champions League Final Arn. don't let em bother yer mate. Tis a fkn good time being where we are, considering where we have been over the years marra. sxpecially those who have been fans for a long number of years.

There are some on here would winge if we won the Prem, FA Cup, and Champions League Final Arn. don't let em bother yer mate. Tis a fkn good time being where we are, considering where we have been over the years marra. sxpecially those who have been fans for a long number of years.
Next to beat the South Africans in the rugger :icecream:

Thanks Bucks, and tbh i thought EVERY City fan would have a smile on their faces tonight.

I cant be critical of any of them, it really was a truly fantastic result today mate, wun it?

Thanks Bucks, and tbh i thought EVERY City fan would have a smile on their faces tonight.

I cant be critical of any of them, it really was a truly fantastic result today mate, wun it?

Absolutly mate, absolutly, specially as they went at us so hard early doors.

Top two after this stage of the season, you cant find owt to bitch about can you!

Well written Sir, the highest position in the football league - at this stage of the season - for 27 years since when we were last a top flight club; AND.....there are still those that moan about our players !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noexpression: :disapointed2se:

Absolutly mate, absolutly, specially as they went at us so hard early doors.

Top two after this stage of the season, you cant find owt to bitch about can you!

Buck,s, just had 7:38Parkway (Kev Greene) bell me from Norwich.

Says Trundles goal was "PURE" class and a must watch goal in the morning.

Loads City gone back into the pubs and its ringing with "drink up thee cider"..

Just don't get any better mate, does it

Trunds, like all the squad, is doing his bit, & theres bound to be more to come.

In fact its great not to have just one fantastic superman goalscorer in the team. Far better to have goals coming from everywhere.

Gotta pity opposition managers, it cant be easy plotting to stop a team when its so hard to know where the dangers are & they simply cant afford to ignore Trunds when he's playing even if his score rate doesnt catch the eye...they'll ignore him at their peril!

Anyway, as a unit Bristol City goals are going in... +20 goal diff in eleven games tells a story! - the only Bristol City 'striker' the opposition don't have to worry too much about at the moment is Basso! (& I would'nt be surprised if he's not working on that aspect of his game either!! :) )

It don't matter where they come from (or how they go in -Scott :) ) as long as they keep crossing the opposition goal line!..

& the Championship Table looks a real treat right now ... Come On You Reds!!!

(ps... I've just sussed out Robboreds cunning plan .... hmm, nice one mate, very clever - you're taking a leaf out of Hartsons book aint ya?... it worked well enough today- anything to keep the lads fired up eh? Just watch Trunds go for it now! well done RR, brilliant tactic!! :) )

There are several players who, if they were dropped to the bench after being brought in to lead the attack, might have thrown their toys out of the pram. I've been impressed that Trundle has knuckled down and today made an impact off the bench. Although being a Johnson signing thats the kind of thing I'd expect.

Archived