IGNORED

Crying - A Womans Thing

Br 1st ol

I'm not ashamed to admit it, but phoning my mum up in bristol on 25.4.04 (!) at 4.02 pm i had a little lump in my throat when i was telling her we have re signed the murrayster!

Oh and Cardiff in the playoffs and i was gutted when we lost to stoke in the LDV and when we were relegated.

I'm such a softy. :ph34r: maybe i AM ashamed

I'm not ashamed to admit it, but phoning my mum up in bristol on 25.4.04 (!) at 4.02 pm i had a little lump in my throat when i was telling her we have re signed the murrayster!

Oh and Cardiff in the playoffs and i was gutted when we lost to stoke in the LDV and when we were relegated.

I'm such a softy. :ph34r: maybe i AM ashamed

You keep getting it wrong it was 25/3/04 not 25/4/04!

When we lost to Cardiff, i didn't cry as such just a tear rolling down my face. Odd really i was ok till i saw coles walk off blubbing like a little kid, seemed to set me off, to see that it did actually mean so much to some of the players.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

At hillsborough this season at the end when we outsung wednesday with 'hi ho silver lining' with so much passion and losing in the play-offs last year with the players walking round the ground and coles crying.

There's too many times to mention where ive cried and the cause has been City....

Wembley

LDV

Baadiff playoff's

Hillsborough

Murray leaving City but more so when he came back....

Numerous times along the 11 match straight wins

Tinmans 500th at Notts

Murray's goal against Oldham

The first time i met Lee P (Sssssh :wacko: )

Dear oh dear, there really are too many to mention :ph34r:

There's too many times to mention where ive cried and the cause has been City....

Wembley

LDV

Baadiff playoff's

Hillsborough

Murray leaving City but more so when he came back....

Numerous times along the 11 match straight wins

Tinmans 500th at Notts

Murray's goal against Oldham

The first time i met Lee P (Sssssh :ph34r: )

Dear oh dear, there really are too many to mention :ph34r:

aaaaaaaaaaah but your a girl.... :wacko:

Still crying over next years "mesh" troubles!

I am Nester and I cried over a City game and I am surprised no-one has mentioned it because it was the most bitter defeat I can ever remember being inflicted on City.

It was when gas beat us at Twerton to jump to the top of the old Div 3. We'd been top of div 3 for most of that year with super Bob banging them in. He got injured and we ran out of goals and went up in 2nd place.

:@

Archived